It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect or not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Since we see an influx of ME threads I seem to notice a trend as they are usually about names changing, phrases not like the original, women missing supposed braces...but why nothing like this.

You see in my timeline Vladimir Putin looks like this...

But then seeing something on the news about this man...

Also named Vladimir Putin.

You can read about him here...www.theblaze.com...

So could this be a timeline that has a black Putin, while our timeline has a white Russian...and they have merged which is why there are two Putins?

It does fall into the broad spectrum of what the Mandella Effect uses to prove it's legitemacy.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
No Vladimir Putin was always a black man, ive no idea who that guy in the first picture is??

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Since we see an influx of ME threads I seem to notice a trend...

I notice a trend with you too. Usually it involves Putin.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Stop trolling! There is no such thing as Mandela Efect. Putin was always black and i always remembered him as such. Everyone will tell you that. I REMEMBER him being black. There is no way he ever was white.... Stop with the BS!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
They're both from my time line.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
There cannot be 7 billion different names for individual people. Sometimes people have to share a name.
There is also a white Nelson mandela out there somewhere and also an evil clown with the American flag make up on his face.. Only he is just holding one finger up.. The middle one..

edit on 15/9/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
It does fall into the broad spectrum of what the Mandella Effect uses to prove it's legitemacy.

Ah well done, you've found a legitimate 'residual' evidence, as ME believers like to call it.

I think it's time we shift to their timelines and start making one letter changes to their bears and adult diapers names!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
But noone thinks the leader of Russia is supposed to be a black guy so it really has no bearing on the ME and is just a very poor comparison made up by someone who seems to be confused.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Residual evidence of what?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: VanDenEviL

But noone thinks the leader of Russia is supposed to be a black guy so it really has no bearing on the ME and is just a very poor comparison made up by someone who seems to be confused.

He doesn't have to be...and he isn't, but it is in skunkworks so it could be possible.

And I am far from confused...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Well there really is enough people on here discussing Hillary and Trump...didn't want to leave old Vlad out of the fun.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: intrptr

Well there really is enough people on here discussing Hillary and Trump...didn't want to leave old Vlad out of the fun.

So are there any black Don Trumps out there or other Hillary Clintons, that could get scary

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Yeah -- but how good does the black Vlad Putin look when he's shirtless while riding a horse?

edit on 2016-9-16 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Honestly the way you guys are acting in this thread and how you treat the topic says more about you than it does the ME'ers. In my opinion.

new topics

top topics

join