It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current polling suggests that Trump only needs to flip one more state to win the Presidency

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: Gryphon66

Polls do matter, it tells us what story they are trying to tell, or in many cases what story they think they can get away with.

I think we nearly agree with each other. CNN has already been caught tweaking a poll to make Trump look better.

A blowout race isn't interesting. Neck and neck ... that sells advertising spots.

LOL.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I live in New Jersey , a Die Hard Democratic State , but Most People I know who are Struggling to Keep their Homes , Pay their Bills , and send their Kids to College , are looking at Mr. Trump and Wondering what Hillary Clinton has to Offer them other than Another 4 Years of Obamanation . If Mr. Trump had a Mind to , he could Win in N.J. , even with most Unions and Liberals Dead set Against him as being our next POTUS .

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Two people can read the same passage in a Shakespearean Tragedy and come up completely different interpretations. So why not?

We both agree on the thing that really matters, the story is fiction, and no matter which way the story turns, it's still ends in tragedy.
edit on 9/15/2016 by Puppylove because: grammar and spelling

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Personally I look forward to the impact had when the longterm non-voters come out and vote for Trump out of pure spite.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I live in New Jersey , a Die Hard Democratic State , but Most People I know who are Struggling to Keep their Homes , Pay their Bills , and send their Kids to College , are looking at Mr. Trump and Wondering what Hillary Clinton has to Offer them other than Another 4 Years of Obamanation . If Mr. Trump had a Mind to , he could Win in N.J. , even with most Unions and Liberals Dead set Against him as being our next POTUS .

Interesting you should say that - it gives some insight into the latest polls which have Clinton up by 4.... she was up by 21 at one point.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Wow - Colorado is back in play with a bang.... latest poll, Trump +4
The overall map has now tightened with Michigan joining Colorado as toss up states...

FOX News National poll just released, Trump +1... changed from Clinton +6 just two weeks ago.

The debates are looking like a MUST win for Hillary with the momentum the way it is.. or Trump has to say something crazy.

edit on 15/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I hear Trump is a blow out in the 'deplorables' category.

Just sayin'...

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I think that Trump's biggest and best weapon has been Clinton's supporters. As much as I dislike the man, he has a genius for making them exposure themselves to the world.

For example, the following bit of genius that I pulled off the internet. Is it fake? Possibly. Could it be true? Absolutely. This is entirely consistent with some of the nonsense we've heard from liberals and SJWs (ie Clintonistas) on an increasing basis over the last few months. We've got to the stage that you can never assume something is too stupid, to childlike, to idiotic for them to genuinely say. They've done more to drive voters towards Trump than a thousand Milo Y's could ever do.

Zoe_Says_World_Revolves.png

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Maine splits the votes and Trump is winning one district by a lot. The chart you show there doesn't accurately reflect that.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

Maine splits the votes and Trump is winning one district by a lot. The chart you show there doesn't accurately reflect that.

I think the chart shows one district in Maine for Trump and one for Clinton.
The one for Trump looks pretty safe - i.e. not towards the centre of the line.
Are you saying it should be safe Trump instead of likely Trump?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Interesting, I guess that's why Trump is in NH speaking tonight..

over 16K watching now...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Saw this at the grocery a little while ago:

Obama's judges help to set election rules for November
WASHINGTON — President Obama has been unable to fill a seat on the Supreme Court for six months, but his lower court appointments could help swing the presidential election to his chosen successor.

Judges named by Obama to federal appellate and district courts overseeing North Carolina, Texas, Michigan and Wisconsin have in recent months voted to strike down restrictions on voting imposed by Republican legislatures. In Michigan and North Carolina, his Supreme Court nominees helped block efforts to restore the restrictions for this fall's elections.

The rulings could help hundreds of thousands of voters — mostly minorities who vote Democratic — get to the polls in November by removing impediments such as photo IDs and making it easier to register and vote.

"These decisions certainly demonstrate the critical importance of having a Democrat in the White House," says Nan Aron, president of the liberal Alliance for Justice. “These laws are transparent in intent, to harass and suppress the vote in states across the country.”

I know in Florida it's borderline illegal to be without a photo ID (any time).

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Astute observations.

Agreed.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

As much as I would like to see the despotic crone shuffle off to the dustbin of history, she still will probably become a brutal dictator who craps on freedoms and enslaved an entire country.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Take a look at this...

www.realclearpolitics.com...

They are within 36 electoral votes. About a month ago she was over 270.

Scroll down and look at the RCP electoral spread and compare the current to Obama in 2012.
Clinton is behind Obama at this point in Ohio, Florida, Iowa, Colorado, Nevada, Michigan, Wisconson,PA and NH...She could not beat Bernie without cheating and somehow people think she is going to beat Trump...

Her only saving grace right now is CA...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
And they are going to get Guatemala to pay for it 😂

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Take a look at this...

Scroll down and look at the RCP electoral spread and compare the current to Obama in 2012.
Clinton is behind Obama at this point in Ohio, Florida, Iowa, Colorado, Nevada, Michigan, Wisconson,PA and NH...She could not beat Bernie without cheating and somehow people think she is going to beat Trump...

Same thing happened in republican race. They made fun of him said he was losing amd the closet he got to the nomination the more votes he got. Not sure how or what causes it but he's following the same pattern again.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Take a look at this...

Same thing happened in republican race. They made fun of him said he was losing amd the closet he got to the nomination the more votes he got. Not sure how or what causes it but he's following the same pattern again.

I think it's because, eventually, people see through the media BS. There comes a moment when you hear one too many lies. The media made a mistake in the primaries by going so overboard and they are doing it again.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Take a look at this...

Yep - 72 electoral votes, representing 7-8 states have moved to battleground status.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Debates.

We'll see how the debates go.

The GOP Cconvention is likely a big clue how Trump will fare in the debates. Ill-prepared and actions designed to drive up support for Clinton will be the order of the day. At any rate a interesting couple of months lies ahead.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join