It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is impervious to attacks

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: UKTruth

You seem like a smart thinker. HOW do you win war(s) without a never ending pile of money? How do we meet our lifelong obligations to sick and disabled veterans without money? Taxes ARE NEVER CUT. The cuts trickle down to the towns and they lose their schools and hospitals.

You are talking about Democrat policies there.
Tax cuts under Trumps plan include direct cuts to rates for all. Any impact on public services might come as a result of tax cuts, but that does not change the fact that taxes are cut. Now there are other hidden taxes that can result in overall increases despite cuts in some areas, but that is not the case with Trump's plan.
I think you might be arguing against tax cuts generally because it may lead to reduced services?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Yes. All the tax money spent on services is spent here. All the tax money spent in the Middle East, Israel, and their wars, we get nothing back.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Yes. All the tax money spent on services is spent here. All the tax money spent in the Middle East, Israel, and their wars, we get nothing back.

I could not agree more with that.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

a reply to: thepixelpusher

Voting for a corrupt billionaire is so much wiser. Ha,ha,ha,ha. Republicans easliy lose their panties over the words of a charlatan. Again.

You'd be wrong. I'm a registered Democrat. Though, I'm not voting Hillary. Not even sure I'll vote at all. Just a lesson that you shouldn't assume.
edit on 19-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

If you are not voting for Hillary, there is no other democrat. No assumption in that.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Re: the debates, I'm rather concerned about Trump's communication skills, which are seriously lacking.

It will be like a grade 7 level kid debating a university graduate.

edit on 20-9-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join