It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump is impervious to attacks

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

I have researched her voting record, her foundation, and her future ideas. I am the same age and have watched her over the years. I was raised to be anti gay and felt that way until the last 10 yrs. Besides, this is about how impervious Trump is to lying and changing his views and will probably win. If that is true, then harping on Clinton's faults is beating a dead horse.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FaunaOrFlora
a reply to: amicktd

Your math is off.

1/2 of half the country is only 1/4.

Yeah only about 75 million people....no big deal right?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Only to those ignorant enough to buy his spin. They ARE loud, communal and won't listen to anything against Trump. Then there's the rest of the electorate. Enjoy the high now. Reality will bring you to earth Nov 8th. Then you can start calling him a RINO.

Trump IS a Rino...He's not really a Republican...He's an independent running in the Republican Party...

We listen to everything against Trump...And then we research...And we find through the research that the Democrat Party and the liberal media again are lying about what Trump said, or what Trump has done or is doing...

It is you people who criticize and attack Trump who get your 'facts' from Wolf Blitzer or even worse, Hillary Clinton...If you're not a muzlim or illegal alien, I just can't imagine what the appeal for Clinton with you guys could possibly be...

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Only to those ignorant enough to buy his spin. They ARE loud, communal and won't listen to anything against Trump. Then there's the rest of the electorate. Enjoy the high now. Reality will bring you to earth Nov 8th. Then you can start calling him a RINO.

No you're wrong. Trump supporters just can't stomach voting for a corrupt politician. #AnybodybutHillary.
edit on 17-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

(post by whereislogic removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
Most (US) voters are impervious to reason, and very susceptible to propaganda (they call it a political campaign to justify it, both parties). thepixelpusher just nicely demonstrated that as well, calling Hillary corrupt (which she is, just like all other politicians including Trump) but then ignoring all of Trump's scams to get where he is now (and he's not going to change his M.O. that made him rich at the expense of others). The political forums on ATS are even more devoid of reason and logic than the other forums.

You say that about Trump but offer no proof. Trump is not a politician yet, at least not until he's sworn in. Stick to proven facts, not charges. We already have proof of Hillarys misdeeds as presented by Comey and the FBI investigation.

I agree that this forum can lack reasoning and proof and ask that you hold yourself to the standard of proof and reason.

Please refrain from personalizing the insults and keep it civil here.
edit on 18-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Voting for a corrupt billionaire is so much wiser. Ha,ha,ha,ha. Republicans easliy lose their panties over the words of a charlatan. Again.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Trump is going to run away with this thing in the end. If you don't believe that, then hide and watch.

And for the record, I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm just going by what I see and hear from every day people (all walks of life) across many platforms.

The stuff that is being leaked from Hillary's side is flushing the handle on her turd bowl of a campaign. Honestly, at one point and time, a lot of people felt that Trump was trying to sandbag his campaign. However, its beginning to look more and more like that theory needs to be pointed toward Hillary. We might be witnessing the biggest choke-job in American politics history.

You sound exactly like me describing Obama in '08. Even though I didn't want him to win, I KNEW he would. I used to laugh the Republicans who actually thought he would loose. Trump has the same momentum, and his followers are just as impervious to any misgivings as Obama's supporters were.

It's the same scenario. It even "feels" the same to me.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Voting for a corrupt billionaire is so much wiser. Ha,ha,ha,ha. Republicans easliy lose their panties over the words of a charlatan. Again.

And democrats fall for the WHAT a candidate is is more important then WHO they are.

You wanted Obama, because he was black.
You want Hillary, because she's a woman.

You hate Trump because he's not a Democrat, and he's a rich white guy.

edit on 18-9-2016 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

Trump is going to run away with this thing in the end. If you don't believe that, then hide and watch.

And for the record, I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm just going by what I see and hear from every day people (all walks of life) across many platforms.

The stuff that is being leaked from Hillary's side is flushing the handle on her turd bowl of a campaign. Honestly, at one point and time, a lot of people felt that Trump was trying to sandbag his campaign. However, its beginning to look more and more like that theory needs to be pointed toward Hillary. We might be witnessing the biggest choke-job in American politics history.

You sound exactly like me describing Obama in '08. Even though I didn't want him to win, I KNEW he would. I used to laugh the Republicans who actually thought he would loose. Trump has the same momentum, and his followers are just as impervious to any misgivings as Obama's supporters were.

I agree. I was same way too. I told everyone Obama was going to win that year as well. This current election is eerily similar to 08.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

I agree. I was same way too. I told everyone Obama was going to win that year as well. This current election is eerily similar to 08.

It is!

Think about it, no matter WHAT the Republicans said about Obama made ZERO difference to his supporters. As a matter of fact, it pushed Independents to him.

Democrats seem to have a really hard time learning from history. They are doing the exact same thing to Trump, and it's having the exact same effect.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

I dislike Trump's policies on increasing the military and cutting taxes for the rich.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

TLDR: "Trump will beat Hillary in the debates because he uses school yard bully tactics and the DNC is unwilling to sink to that level to match him"

The DNC won't sink to that level? LOL That's a good one. Nobody has sunken lower than the DNC. You just made my day!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I dislike Trump's policies on increasing the military and cutting taxes for the rich.

Neither do I, but that's the way it goes, no one is ever going to be 100% the candidate I want.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

He's cutting taxes for everyone, not just the rich.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I don't want a tax break. I want win this war over and the hell out of there. Before I see my great grandchildren. We are giving Israel another 38BBBB for military aid. Why can't they bring "freedom and democracy" to the religious fanatics.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I don't want a tax break. I want win this war over and the hell out of there. Before I see my great grandchildren. We are giving Israel another 38BBBB for military aid. Why can't they bring "freedom and democracy" to the religious fanatics.

You mentioned reduced taxes on the rich, so you must care about it. I was just letting you know that the Trump plan is to lower taxes for all.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Only you who believe this liberal spew will believe that your liberal candidates will prevail as those with knowledge and true belief in the advancement of man will throw your unrealistic vision to the gutter where it belongs. There is no utopia or universal brown of man.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Not a lot of thought going into the "anyone" though.

Not a lot of alternatives - it's definitely giant douche vs # sandwich all the way down this time.

It's a shame there's not a 'do over' vote that, if successful, would cause the slate to be cleaned and restart the primaries. Surely to God there are better candidates.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You seem like a smart thinker. HOW do you win war(s) without a never ending pile of money? How do we meet our lifelong obligations to sick and disabled veterans without money? Taxes ARE NEVER CUT. The cuts trickle down to the towns and they lose their schools and hospitals.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join