It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump is impervious to attacks

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: UKTruth

I don't care about Libya or Iraq or Afghanistan. I read his web site and how he will increase military presence in south china seas. I will trust my instinct with the clues given.

Well, increasing Military is something we need to do. We need to put more money into our Military (especially our Air Force and Navy) Its fallen behind over the past decade or so. So its very necessary.
edit on 16-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I concede that your side will win. America is afraid again and the world needs some more freedom.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Do you know that Clinton leans more Right then Left? In fact, shes a lot like George W Bush in her thinking and this comparison doesn't come from me. If Clinton wins, you can expect boots on the ground over in the Middle East once again at some point. That wont happen with Trump. Trump is more of an America-First guy that is an isolationist.
edit on 16-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

As president she would not be a dictator, she needs congress. And the Democrat platform does not promote increasing military presence and funding. Her web site does not promote increasing the military in the south china seas or anywhere.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

So she says..........

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Title could read something more like "Donald Trump is impervious to attacks by HRC "

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Agree and now all credibility is lost, at least with me. Both from the media and a majority of the liberals here on this site. They continue to take him out of context over and over. Some posters have even went as far as repeating the same rhetoric from the media and its extremely frustrating being broadly labeled as a racist, bigot, or whatever just because I don't support the same candidate anymore. What's so frustrating about it personally, is that its coming from some posters I highly respected on this site, since I used to be a Bernie supporter. The funny thing is when you call them on it, you usually get a reply sayings: So you consider yourself a part of that group? Like they didn't just make the claim. It's like you're debating against 6 year olds even though I will admit I've made my own assumptions as well. But, you won't find me labeling my brothers and sisters here on ATS as racists because they support a different candidate. It needs to stop seriously.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

You know it's over when the ONLY campaign strategy is to attack. Every single thing HRC and the DNC do now is try to attack Trump. The jig is up. Whether or not Trump really is anti-establishment or not doesn't even matter at this point. I would dare say that most people supporting Trump are supporting the dismantling of the current political establishment. The typical left/right talking points don't work anymore. The people supporting Trump are not "conservatives" and "Republicans." People from all areas of the political spectrum are supporting him. This is the thing that DNCHRC does not understand. You can't say "To hell with these racist conservatives!" because many of us are NOT conservatives, or even right wing.

You know a politician is desperate when they begin to attack a cartoon frog. Just think about that for 3 seconds. How entertaining!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

You cannot believe anything HRC says, that is the thing people are missing. She says one thing, does another. She will say whatever it takes to win, and then turn around and do whatever her bankster military industrial masters at the top tell her to do.

She is LITERALLY a puppet.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Exactly. As I've said many times over - It's going to take more than establishment politics and establishment thinking to beat Donald Trump.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

She appoints the cabinet..she appoints the judges...you already see the GOP in her pocket. She would be able to do whatever she wants. Then to hurt those who voted against her the taxes are raised, standards of living are put in place to further Obamacare and more entitlements for those who do not work or the poor. If she was in office we would be at 30 trillion in 3 years.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

She appoints the cabinet..she appoints the judges...you already see the GOP in her pocket. She would be able to do whatever she wants. Then to hurt those who voted against her the taxes are raised, standards of living are put in place to further Obamacare and more entitlements for those who do not work or the poor. If she was in office we would be at 30 trillion in 3 years.

The GOP isn't in her pocket, they just don't want Trump. Once the election is over they'll go back to being a pain in her arse.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Seriously, Trump is steady as she goes and never changes his stance to win?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Her cabinet and judges don't appropriate funding.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I don't care about Libya or Iraq or Afghanistan. I read his web site and how he will increase military presence in south china seas. I will trust my instinct with the clues given.

More Americans have died in Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan in the last few decades.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

There is a big difference. Nothing is absolute in this world, and I believe he is playing the game. It's the same thing that Rand Paul was trying to do, but he went too far in pandering to the establishment, and so his followers rejected his message.

The thing with Hillary, is her stance is whatever is popular at the time. She will do and say anything to get the support of the public. Remember, she has ALWAYS been anti-LGBT. She then changed her stance to accommodate the shift in public opinion. This is just one small part of her constant lies.

The one fact that we KNOW, is that she will ALWAYS do whatever her masters tell her to do, because that is what puts the money in her pockets.

If you think she actually holds any positions, then you are not paying enough attention.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I think this week was the turning point. He will retain his lead unless he does something stupid. We still have not seen the next batch of leaks from Assange. He is also going to crush her in the debates, and she is going to continue looking and acting weaker and weaker.

There are only two ways for Hillary to win at this point, which would be for Trump to do something OUTLANDISHLY ridiculous, or for a purchase of a small plot of real estate next to Vince Foster's current residence.

The third option, would be for a complete and total rigging of the votes. I am not convinced one way or the other if this is possible or not.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The status quo is going down!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
The status quo is going down!

Lets hope!!!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

That is what happens in war.