It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump is impervious to attacks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

Another example of why Trump is still very much in the game:

Trump: The Only Thing Hillary Clinton Can Offer Is A Welfare Check, I Will Produce Paychecks

What a brilliant, simple, clear statement.

Thats just another example of Trump's brilliance. He speaks in a common tongue that your every day Joe can understand. People in general are sick and tired of PC-political/bureaucratic speak. Trump speaks in tones that the average person can understand.

To me, I interpret that as saying Trump dumbs-down his rhetoric so that simple people can understand it.

How does he appeal to those of us that are not so "simple" and know he has to work with congress to get things done? How will he do what he says?

He's not an all-powerful dictator.

The fact you are here debating it is proof enough that you are not the norm. For every person like you wanting details, there are many times that who simply don;t care or understand how congress works. The election is for the broad electorate, not just people like you.

That's very concerning.

It is, but it is the truth. How many Americans do you think could name the 3 branches of Govt, for example? I read a survey that said out of every 3 people, only 1 can name all 3. Worse than that, 1 out of 3 could not even name a single branch of govt.
edit on 15/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

You're preaching to the choir when it comes to Trumps supporters but that doesn't mean I don't feel pity for them and their high hopes that Trump will somehow enrich their lives. Well, I don't feel sorry for all of his supporters, just the ones who see Trump as the answer and not some bigoted authoritiarian that will ban Muslims, bomb terrorists families, create a "humane" deportation force, and wants full blown torture reinstated. Those supporters, along with Trump, can go to hell.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

Another example of why Trump is still very much in the game:

Trump: The Only Thing Hillary Clinton Can Offer Is A Welfare Check, I Will Produce Paychecks

What a brilliant, simple, clear statement.

Thats just another example of Trump's brilliance. He speaks in a common tongue that your every day Joe can understand. People in general are sick and tired of PC-political/bureaucratic speak. Trump speaks in tones that the average person can understand.

To me, I interpret that as saying Trump dumbs-down his rhetoric so that simple people can understand it.

How does he appeal to those of us that are not so "simple" and know he has to work with congress to get things done? How will he do what he says?

He's not an all-powerful dictator.

The same way other potus got things done.

Overthinking is not a good thing.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Donald is absolutely not impervious to attacks.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Those supporters, along with Trump, can go to hell.

That there makes you part of the problem. You've bought into the divisionist media crap. Are they human to you?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: dragonridr

Exactly. That's an equation that people are forgetting. "The devil you know..." People KNOW what Clinton will do. Trump is an unknown. A LOUD unknown. That's off putting to many in the electorate.

Amazing how low the bar has been set, to actually vote in a known incompetent lying elitist political lifer crook etc, instead of an unknown, who seems to speak to the american people like equals and have their best interests in mind.

Unfortunately, the elitist douchebags will benefit from a Trump presidency also.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

a reply to: amicktd

Well, being that white supremacists all support Trump I find that alone to be very deplorable. And it's not like Trump gets the racist vote because racists don't like Clinton. They're voting for him because he came out of the gates calling Mexicans rapists and criminal, while assuming some are good people. He said that day 1. So he gets the racist vote which means he will never get mine.

Are all of his supporters trash? No, and even Hillary made that clear but the MSM and right wing outlets won't cover that part of her speech. She talked about the other half, the half that is putting their faith in him because he continues to promise to get them jobs, security, make America great again. For them, I truly feel sorry for because Trump is nothing more than a pathological lying con man who could never deliver what he promises.

Lol, hillary will just send things to hell and blame the deplorables.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

You're preaching to the choir when it comes to Trumps supporters but that doesn't mean I don't feel pity for them and their high hopes that Trump will somehow enrich their lives. Well, I don't feel sorry for all of his supporters, just the ones who see Trump as the answer and not some bigoted authoritiarian that will ban Muslims, bomb terrorists families, create a "humane" deportation force, and wants full blown torture reinstated. Those supporters, along with Trump, can go to hell.

You do know that obama is bombing 6 countries now, right?

I think they are all muslim countries, too.

If you love those people so much, why don't you go live with them in their own country? lol.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You do know the KKK supported hillary don't you?? She still has lots of friends from her days in Arkansas. So it isn't that simple KKK for example prefers clinton policies because Trump is promising change in the inner cities the last thing they want is to help the black folk. With Hillary they know nothing changes. Hillary is so sure she's got thr black vote locked up she's pandering to the hispanics. There be alot of race baiting going on this election.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

You do know that obama is bombing 6 countries now, right?

I think they are all muslim countries, too.

If you love those people so much, why don't you go live with them in their own country? lol.

He's far from pro islam he's actually toped bush on starting conflicts and that was my main issue with Bush. Obama sends in droans to Pakistan or Iraq syria or Libya kills a terrorist and also several civilians and people in those families turn anti amarican. Hes also deported more people than any president in history but you wouldn't know that from listening to the news. And Hillary is just Obama 2.0 so I don't expect any change that's why I wanted Bernie.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

a reply to: amicktd

Well, being that white supremacists all support Trump I find that alone to be very deplorable. And it's not like Trump gets the racist vote because racists don't like Clinton. They're voting for him because he came out of the gates calling Mexicans rapists and criminal, while assuming some are good people. He said that day 1. So he gets the racist vote which means he will never get mine.

Are all of his supporters trash? No, and even Hillary made that clear but the MSM and right wing outlets won't cover that part of her speech. She talked about the other half, the half that is putting their faith in him because he continues to promise to get them jobs, security, make America great again. For them, I truly feel sorry for because Trump is nothing more than a pathological lying con man who could never deliver what he promises.

I'd like to see your proof that he gets racists votes and Hillary doesn't first off because your propaganda is very blatant with that comment. Do you really think only white people can be racist or something? Seriously it's beyond ridiculous at this point. On top of that he has continuously been taken out of context so there's that too.

Another thing is where is this half statistic coming from?. So can you link that research to prove it? Plus, I'm not voting for Trump because he promises to bring jobs, lower taxes, wants to enforce immigration laws, reduce the waste in government, or improve foreign policy. Even though those things would be nice, I stand behind Trump because his name isn't Hillary and one of those 2 are going to be president. She has divided this country with her media buddies as can be seen in the leaked emails and hateful speeches as of late. Has an extreme amount of corruption hanging over her head, constantly under investigation, used her SoS position to make herself rich, armed terrorists, received political donations from foreign governments, is excluded from our justice system, rigged the primaries, the whole email rabbit hole, REAL health issues. Should I go on? I mean really because I didn't even mention the conspiracies like her murder trail.

I'm voting Trump and that's my final answer. I Guess people are just going to have to get over it at some point. They shouldn't have screwed over Bernie, because I would've given my vote to that man.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

you are so full of poop IMO....He only meant he was doing so well that he could do anything and ppl would still love him...It's called "joking around" dummy!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

To date I would say he is. Now go tell killary to hide some more.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

It's already been shown in this thread that his supporters don't care that his promises won't come to fruition:

Don't cherry pick my replies to fit your argument. You know as well as I do that what I said there goes for EVERY President, not just Trump. Anyone that knows anything at all about politics knows this (or SHOULD know it)
edit on 16-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal
Donald is absolutely not impervious to attacks.

To anything he has done, yes he is. Then how do you explain the polls? Everything that opponents have thrown at him - Taxes, bigotry, xenophobia and other things, have not stuck. Instead, he keeps winning. Explain that?

And explain why if this was any other candidate, they would have lost during the GOP race? Trump has an aura about him that is untouchable when it comes to any personal attacks in regards to what he has done and said in the past. The MSM and Liberals are the only ones that care about what hes done. His tone and messages scare the Left. I get it, people fear change and Trump heralds change. But I think the fact that candidates like Sanders and Trump doing so well, says that American people WANT change. They are done with the same ole same ole.
edit on 16-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I am resigned to it, don't have much to say anymore about it. It gives me a sinking feeling in my stomach. The chances of the draft being reinstated and my grandchildren dying on foreign soil has increased significantly.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I am resigned to it, don't have much to say anymore about it. It gives me a sinking feeling in my stomach. The chances of the draft being reinstated and my grandchildren dying on foreign soil has increased significantly.

Where did that come from? You should be more concerned with Hillary if the prospect of war is one of your key considerations.
She's already accountable for hundreds of thousands of dead grandchildren - ask the families in Libya.

edit on 16/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I don't care about Libya or Iraq or Afghanistan. I read his web site and how he will increase military presence in south china seas. I will trust my instinct with the clues given.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
It's because we're deplorables, racist, and whatever else she's called us. No matter what Donald does, nothing changes the fact that Hillary has demonized half the country. She will never recover from those statements. So I agree with your main point, is Hillary trying to throw the election?

Agreed, but its not just because of Hillary. For the last eight years or more, most of the Democrat party, from the political class to the rank-and-file, has been doing that to anyone who has the audacity to oppose any of their policies. Now, its coming back to bite them in the backside, because a large segment of American society has finally had their fill of it and are going to vote NeverHillary and NeverDemocrat come hell or high water.

As for Trump, they've thrown everything but the kitchen sink at him for the last year and a half and he's managed to withstand it. His supporters see the same type of rhetoric being used against him as has been directed at them for years. That's why the usual Democrat smear campaign isn't working nearly as well this time around as it has in the past.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join