It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump is impervious to attacks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Only to those ignorant enough to buy his spin. They ARE loud, communal and won't listen to anything against Trump. Then there's the rest of the electorate. Enjoy the high now. Reality will bring you to earth Nov 8th. Then you can start calling him a RINO.

At the very least, it's entertaining watching him try and swim against the wave of ignorance that he's created to attempt to gain more moderate voters.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Do you honestly believe that silent majority supports a corrupted, lying, murderous criminal that's Hillary Clinton?

As someone who's not even in the US, I can see how far off reality that is. I guarantee you she will not win. I started working on getting a visa to the USA, so I can come in November, and be a part of history in the making. November 8th will be a glorious day. That day will be remember as the day when ordinary people said no to status quo and decided to take back the control over their lives.

I will not lie, the young revolutionist in me is excited as hell

edit on 406k2016Thursdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

November 8th will be a glorious day. That will be remember as the day when ordinary people said no to status quo and decided to take back the control over their lives.

I'm right there with you brother

Down with the status quo. #NeverHillary

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
There is a simple reason that attacks on Trump have not worked yet. Everything thrown so far has either been a lie, an exaggeration or not really important. There is no horrible truth to hurt him. At least not yet.

People have just become better at seeing through propaganda.

The opposite is true of Clinton - everything thrown at her is seen as the tip of the iceberg and it's really much worse.

People have also become far less tolerant of politicians and simply don;t believe a word they say.

edit on 15/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Do you honestly believe that silent majority supports a corrupted, lying, murderous criminal that's Hillary Clinton?

Yes because the vocal majority is missing, intentionally, Trumps flaws. That won't translate to the general populous.

As someone who's not even in the US, I can see how far off reality that is.

I'm not in the States either but I can smell the poop from where I live.

I guarantee you she will not win. I started working on getting a visa to the USA, so I can come in November, and be a part of history in the making. November 8th will be a glorious day. That will be remember as the day when ordinary people said no to status quo and decided to take back the control over their lives.

Good luck with that.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Another example of why Trump is still very much in the game:

Trump: The Only Thing Hillary Clinton Can Offer Is A Welfare Check, I Will Produce Paychecks

What a brilliant, simple, clear statement.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Trump: The Only Thing Hillary Clinton Can Offer Is A Welfare Check, I Will Produce Paychecks

Yes. A horse in every barn and a chicken in every pot. But HOW?????

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Thats just another example of Trump's brilliance. He speaks in a common tongue that your every day Joe can understand. People in general are sick and tired of PC-political/bureaucratic speak. Trump speaks in tones that the average person can understand.
edit on 15-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

That is politic speak, you know that. The same thing can be said about Clinton, or most any candidate over the years. You know as well as I do that a lot of this is posturing and a lot that these candidates say wont come to fruition when they get into office (on both sides of the fence)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

Thats just another example of Trump's brilliance. He speaks in a common tongue that your every day Joe can understand. People in general are sick and tired of PC-political/bureaucratic speak. Trump speaks in tones that the average person can understand.

To me, I interpret that as saying Trump dumbs-down his rhetoric so that simple people can understand it.

How does he appeal to those of us that are not so "simple" and know he has to work with congress to get things done? How will he do what he says?

He's not an all-powerful dictator.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Well, whatever he is doing, its working. Proof is in the pudding (RE: Polls)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Well, whatever he is doing, its working. Proof is in the pudding (RE: Polls)

That doesn't answer my question.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

That's just the thing. Trump's supporters set the bar so low. As long as it isn't Hillary. Most have a higher bar. Like I said, Nov. 8th will be telling.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I think you are missing the underlying point - people don't really care how. Why would they? They have been given promise after promise, with all the lies in great detail, that came to nothing. The 'how's' weren't worth s***. This is not an election about the how, it's an election on a change of direction or a continuation of the current Govt's policies.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

But you can understand what he says. He speaks in tones that are universal to every single American. Not everyone wants to be listening to politically correct / bureaucratic / political mumbo-jumbo every single time a candidate gives a speech.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

But you can understand what he says. He speaks in tones that are universal to every single American. Not everyone wants to be listening to politically correct / bureaucratic / political mumbo-jumbo every single time a candidate gives a speech.

Yes, I understand what he says. What I don't understand is how he is going to do what he says and get it through congress.

Just because I understand what he says, does not mean it's not insulting to the intelligence.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

To me, I interpret that as saying Trump dumbs-down his rhetoric so that simple people can understand it.

How does he appeal to those of us that are not so "simple" and know he has to work with congress to get things done? How will he do what he says?

He's not an all-powerful dictator.

The fact you are here debating it is proof enough that you are not the norm. For every person like you wanting details, there are many times that who simply don;t care or understand how congress works. The election is for the broad electorate, not just people like you.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Bloodydagger

That's just the thing. Trump's supporters set the bar so low. As long as it isn't Hillary. Most have a higher bar. Like I said, Nov. 8th will be telling.

Well, with Hillary we have failed policy after policy on our hands. So we have a snapshot in what a Hillary Presidential reign would look like. Its not pretty either. So its kind of hard to buy the stink that she is personally selling. Trump on the other hand, is fresh new meat and an unknown in terms of what he'd look like as a President. So its a bit easier of a pill to swallow for some to vote for him due to that.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Even if Congress stays the same he's going to have problems. Might be the thing to bring about bipartisanship. I can see the headlines. "Rep's and Dem's unite to impeach Trump."

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

A lot of Presidents can't get their ideas through congress. That isn't some revelation there. Trump wont be the first or the last President (assuming he wins, and I think he will) that had idea after idea shot down by congress. Obama can relate.

Besides all of that, 50% of the stuff any Candidate says on the campaign trail never comes to fruition anyway. Its all posturing. Their main goal is to win the white house, then let the chips fall where they may.
edit on 15-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join