It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump is impervious to attacks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The issue for Hillary is, Trump is impervious to attacks. Hillary is discovering that everything she throws at Trump isn't working. No matter what it is. Release your taxes? Nope - nobody gives a crap because its Trump. Con man? Who cares he'll use that to con other countries in favor of America. This is what Trump supporters think. Its their thought processes. Release his taxes? Trump is a rebel and wont comply like all GOP candidates did before him. F them all. This is Trump and his massive support for you and why hes gaining more and more votes by the day.

NOTHING that Hillary does and says that is directed at Trump will work. NOTHING. It all slides off him like water on a ducks back.

The GOP already figured this all out long ago and now Hillary and the Dems are discovering what the GOP already knew.

I've said it once and I'll say it again: It's going to take more than establishment politics and establishment thinking to beat Donald Trump.

And this is why Trump will destroy her at the debates.
edit on 15-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Only to those ignorant enough to buy his spin. They ARE loud, communal and won't listen to anything against Trump. Then there's the rest of the electorate. Enjoy the high now. Reality will bring you to earth Nov 8th. Then you can start calling him a RINO.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Trump is going to run away with this thing in the end. If you don't believe that, then hide and watch.

And for the record, I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm just going by what I see and hear from every day people (all walks of life) across many platforms.

The stuff that is being leaked from Hillary's side is flushing the handle on her turd bowl of a campaign. Honestly, at one point and time, a lot of people felt that Trump was trying to sandbag his campaign. However, its beginning to look more and more like that theory needs to be pointed toward Hillary. We might be witnessing the biggest choke-job in American politics history.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

It's because we're deplorables, racist, and whatever else she's called us. No matter what Donald does, nothing changes the fact that Hillary has demonized half the country. She will never recover from those statements. So I agree with your main point, is Hillary trying to throw the election?
edit on 15-9-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

It's because we're deplorables, racist, and whatever else she's called us. No matter what Donald does, nothing changes the fact that Hillary has demonized half the country. She will never recover from those statements.

Plus the fact that she has left a long path of destruction, murder, corruption, lies and deception in her wake during the time in which shes been connected to the white house.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Your math is off.

1/2 of half the country is only 1/4.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Its because they can see right through all the BS, Sure, Trumps no angel, but he hasn't done half the things the MSM says he does, And the other half are exaggerated out of reality. People aren't the retards that the DNC take them for, + polls have continuously shown that the trump supports are the higher earners and more educated, So treating them like fools isnt going to work.
edit on 15-9-2016 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: amicktd

It's because we're deplorables, racist, and whatever else she's called us. No matter what Donald does, nothing changes the fact that Hillary has demonized half the country. She will never recover from those statements.

Plus the fact that she has left a long path of destruction, murder, corruption, lies and deception in her wake during the time in which shes been connected to the white house.

The list just goes on and on and on. The DNC leaks and 2 tier justice system did it for me though.

link   

originally posted by: FaunaOrFlora

Your math is off.

I see no math in my post. Do you guys actually see stuff that isn't there?

ETA: Sorry. Thought that was to me.
edit on 15-9-2016 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

link   

TLDR: "Trump will beat Hillary in the debates because he uses school yard bully tactics and the DNC is unwilling to sink to that level to match him"

I disagree. If a good moderator is choosen for once that ACTUALLY takes Trump to task for his lies, Hillary will trounce Trump easily. After all, Hillary has a LOT of experience speaking in high stress situations. Like the day long Benghazi hearings where she didn't crack (y'all like to ignore that piece of info when talking about Hillary's debating ability). Or how about the fact that Hillary actually beat Obama in 2008 during THOSE debates?

Every time I see someone say that Trump will trounce Hillary in the debates, it just tells me that the person either has no respect for Hillary's debating ability, or is just pretending it doesn't exist.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I'm a racist deplorable alt right that is looking for love and a wife to take care of the kids. Anything to tick people off. Embrace what the liberals use to insult you. Easy way to take their power, what little they have. Voting Trump. No other way
Cheers everyone. Happy packing and moving to Canada like so many say.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FaunaOrFlora

Your math is off.

Yep your right, 1/4 my mistake.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Maybe you are, the poster replied to me.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

TLDR: "Trump will beat Hillary in the debates because he uses school yard bully tactics and the DNC is unwilling to sink to that level to match him"

Too late. Everything else has failed, and so the DNC is resorting to these tactics already. I guess you have missed the twitter attacks toward Trump coming from Hillary's account the past few days.

Lastly, Hillary is awful when she gets off script and can't talk in that political/bureaucratic manner and has to speak her own mind. Trump will lure her down the rabbit hole during these debates and destroy her. Fact is, all eyes will be on Trump during these debates, not Hillary. Everyone will be tuning in to see what Trump says to her. Not what Hillary says to him. So anything and everything that Trump says to her will be magnified tenfold compared to Hillary. Which leads me back to what I said in the OP here: Nothing Hillary does and says toward him will stick. It hasn't yet, and it wont during the debates. The only people that it'll "stick" with regarding what she says, are her supporters (which are jumping ship by the day) and the Left in general (which by the way, support seems to be waning there too)

If truth were known, Hillary is dreading these debates. Shes probably a hot mess ball of anxiety just thinking about going toe to toe with The Don and his tactics.

And DO NOT forget who is in Trump's corner coaching him. Roger Ailes, who has spent a lifetime digging up dirt on the Clinton's. So fully expect to hear something thrown Hillary's way during these debates that none of us have heard yet. Its going to be vicious.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

So, for all this research into Hillary's constitution (I like your point about off script, which directly contradicts my point on how great of a debater she has proven herself to be so I know THAT'S a bunch of bullhockey), have you actually researched how Trump is approaching these debates? He isn't even prepping for them, instead expecting to just wing it. I think you give too much credit to Trump. The general election debates are a COMPLETELY different monster than the primary debates because there are only two people on stage. So there is less ability to blend into the crowd and avoid dumb remarks.

Have you taken into consideration Trump's notorious thin skin? I mean all Hillary has to do is say something in passing that ticks Trump off and he'll dedicate large chunks of time to talking about it no matter how offtopic and how bad it makes him look.

Have you taken into consideration that the only reason Trump's numbers are increasing right now is because he's been using a Teleprompter at the insistence of Kellyanne Conway and that the debates won't let him have access to a Teleprompter? So it will be ALL Trump winging it. Yeah I'm sure you are ignoring all these things in favor of talking about how much Hillary is stressing out over the debate.
edit on 15-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I thought her loss to Obama was the biggest choke job in history?

Anyways the teflon Don has a weakness and that's his mouth. I personally don't think that will be hearing much of that anymore, as it was more than likely all on purpose anyways. I was reading a theory he was running his campaign psyops stupidity and irrational on purpose. So when the time came for the debates his new demeanor of being calm and cool would resonate with the people heavily, due to they were trained in vulgar Trump. The plan allegedly was for around labor day to start. In turn why? Trump knew his oratory skills or popularity could never measure up to Clinton's after years of service, people would listen to what she said and side with her more due to her eloquence/experience. Now Trump being brash and vulgar caught all the attention for the bad. Now that Trump has all attention he has turned his campaign mode into something people are more familiar with. Yet his lack of eloquence know longer matters anymore to the masses, he has there attention and if he slightly slips up, oh well its Trump being Trump. Some may say bs but the polls are showing a drastic turn since this labor day theory/prediction was made.

Clinton being Clinton helps as well to his election chances of course

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Well, she said half of his supporters were those things. Racists, white supremacist all support Trump. Trump even retweets them on multiple occasions. So racists? Check! Deplorables? Would you call a man punching an elderly woman in the face deplorable?

Are you a racist? I wouldn't know. Are you deplorable? Again, I wouldn't know but why you would lump yourself with them is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I'm not ignoring anything. If you don't think Trump has a grand plan in place for these debates, then I have a bridge to sell you. He wants Hillary and them to THINK hes going to wing it (which you seem to have already taken in hook, line and sinker by the way) - Meanwhile, Ailes and Bannon are spoon feeding Trump ammo.

Trump beat several debaters during the GOP that are better than Hillary too. Cruz, Rubio and Kasich could debate Hillary under the damn table. The Don vanquished them all.

Its over, sorry, but Trump has this in the bag. Hide and watch.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

It's the ABC syndrome. Anyone But Clinton.
Not a lot of thought going into the "anyone" though.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I agree with some of your post, but really the same can be said about all of Hillary's lies, as you say apply for Trump's lies.

Remember the military forum last week..

An hammer meets nail on Hillary has more experience, but what some supporters will not admit is the scale is tipping, in that people really don't care what garbage comes out of her mouth anymore, they have heard it for 30 years.

The people want new and fresh that's why we/most voted for Obama and not her before.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join