It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Their Agenda is to RFID Chip everyone, and if you disagree, they turn off your Chip."

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: imjack

I'm just saying that chips aren't as scary as the conspiracy theory makes it out to be. We are already thoroughly chipped and tracked by our cards in our wallets, our cell phones, our browsing history, our search history, our purchase history, etc.

That doesn't make it right or desirable.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

The idea of a microchip that tracks someone is brilliant, it just still doesn't exist.

It does, and they do.

Humans do not live in the wilderness. So that being said, any transit points, so long as they have RFID reader systems or RF signals, they then can track all tagged 'targets' as they pass through. So yes, by utilizing RFID tracking in humans, you can track their movements, purchase habits, just about anything that involves them interacting with "the grid".

Claiming anything else is just a straight up lie.

You realize RFID systems are used to track product shipments and a host of other tracking utilities right? Very basic stuff. Don't make me post hundreds of links to what is, basically common knowledge.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I'm just saying that chips aren't as scary as the conspiracy theory makes it out to be. We are already thoroughly chipped and tracked by our cards in our wallets, our cell phones, our browsing history, our search history, our purchase history, etc.

That doesn't make it right or desirable.

Well are you boycotting cell phones until they don't do that?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
When I saw this topic pop up, I planned on writing wall-of-text about this whole RFID chip thing that I used to read about when I was young and full of imagination (and paranoia *cough*). I even used to make videos and music videos about it...

I'm glad this thread turned out to be the opposite of what I thought it was going to be about before clicking it.

Ever got a friend into conspiracies before who went deeper and deeper until even you thought they were crazy?
Yeah, I've had that happen...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Get him a nokia.

He wants the good 'ole days when the phone didn't talk to you. Back when you had to pay $300/m for a cell phone bill.

(that was my first cell phone, I was underage and pre-paid through the roof!! )

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Humans do not live in the wilderness. So that being said, any transit points, so long as they have RFID reader systems or RF signals, they then can track all tagged 'targets' as they pass through. So yes, by utilizing RFID tracking in humans, you can track their movements, purchase habits, just about anything that involves them interacting with "the grid".

I think that's what they are getting at, it's only ever tracked when it hits a 'matrix' point.

An RFID tag is only as good at tracking you - if you have access to every single point it goes through in this 'matrix'.

The government do not have live access to all these things. Sure, they can get access a lot of the time, but they aren't monitoring people in real time using RFID, nor would they. The computational power along with data storage required would just be far too immense.

~Tenth
edit on 9/15/2016 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Phage

all it takes is an accusation, or a curious employee to click a button.

GPS trackers are sold by the ton on ebay.

Yes, I know. They are also sold on Amazon and at pet stores. But they are not "embedded in a small piece of plastic." As I said, they require a power supply (battery) and a transmitter.

edit on 9/15/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

They don't even need the RFID chips to track people; the smart phones already do that.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Well yes, but the way its presented I think only serves to obfuscate or lighten the importance of the issue. No, there is no 'live tracking' with RFID, but I don't think any serious alarmists (who are voicing legitimate concern) are doing so intending to convince people there will be live tracking. And if the subject is in a major city hub, essentially the tracking in effect is very similar to live tracking.

The notion of a human tracking system using RFID is a control-freaks wet-dream. Imagine you not being able to get on a bus, a train or plane, because your chip doesn't allow it...or that every transport hub you do access, lights up a red flag on a monitoring screen somewhere.

Imagine every business deal, tax obligation, retail purchase, etc - was tracked and impossible to 'opt out' from. First it is implemented as a system of convenience, then when it's time for it, becomes a system of control. People are 'cut off', and those who aren't worry about being one of the ones who are.

(I'd also note that many systems were implemented using these tactics. Or similar. Like how car companies slowly removed public transit, promoted cars for 'convenience', we are now fully addicted/limited to oil, with terrible pubic transit systems.)

It's a Dystopian nightmare. And perhaps its all just an effort to push something less ominous through, as someone would use it as a comparison ("well, hey, at least its not as bad as RFID tracking!") --though, if that were the case I think they'd elevate this 'idea' more, so when the alternative is proposed it's seen as less pervasive.

Instead, we see a lot of downplay on the RFID ideas.

There is even a murder-suicide story of late that ties into all of this. Though I haven't had time to properly look into the story, what's being spun around the water cooler is:

A director was doing crowd-sourcing for their film "Gray State", in the trailer, you can see obvious symbolism for a New World Order & implementation of Martial Law. There is also a reference to some old histories, and the Guillotines of the French Revolution.

Before the movie could be made, the director (or producer/writer, whichever) was found dead in his home, with his child, & wife. Friends of his claimed its impossible he'd take their lives and his own. And much of the public information has problematic reporting in it.

Minnesota police this week closed the case involving David Crowley, 29, his dietitian wife Komel, 28, and their daughter Raniya whose decomposing bodies, completely ravaged by the family dog, were discovered by a neighbor in January of 2014.

Crowley left a message in the blood of his wife, "Allah Akbar" which really doesn't make any sense at all.

www.nydailynews.com...

People have questioned whether the entire thing was a psyop, as there is direct reference to RFID programs, hidden mysteries & even the name "Crowley" of course a reference to Aleister (or pure coincidence) - either way, it caused a lot of commotion.

www.activistpost.com...

What Im reminded of, is the Aurora shooting where another inmate, claimed he was put in a cell next to him, as James Holmes was booked. In fact he had given testimony that Holmes attempted suicide by ramming himself into the wall, which he would later be treated for (but wasn't common knowledge at the time).

There's also evidence Holmes tried contacting him through the prison mail system (reportedly).

In any case, he stated Holmes hadn't been fully aware of his actions. That an evil psychologist had programmed him, and that when the shooting occurred it 'felt like a video game'.

www.westword.com...

But Unruh insists the sporadic conversation continued even after Holmes was moved to another cell in the area. He says that Holmes told him "he felt like he was in a video game" during the shooting, that "he wasn't on his meds" and "nobody would help him." He says Holmes also mentioned NLP -- presumably, neuro-linguistic programming, a much-scorned and outmoded approach to psychotherapy -- and claimed to have been "programmed" to kill by an evil therapist.

"When he got out to his car, he wasn't programmed no more,"

Holmes indeed was seeing various psychologists before the shooting occurred.

James Holmes saw three mental health professionals before shooting

www.cbsnews.com...

And possible ties to DARPA:

James Holmes had Links to DARPA, the Salk Institute and the DoD

After you gulp, realize James Holmes, the same Holmes, suspect in the mass shooting of The Dark Knight Rises’ movie goers in Aurora Colorado that left 12 people dead, 58 injured, has had a number of links to U.S. government-funded research centers. Holmes’s past association with government research projects has triggered police and federal law enforcement officials to order laboratories and schools with which Holmes had any past association not to talk to the press about Holmes.

It turns out, though, that the seemingly daft Holmes is one of six recipients of a National Institutes of Health Neuroscience Training Grant at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus in Denver. Holmes is also a graduate of the University of California at Riverside with a Bachelor of Science degree in neuroscience. Although Holmes dropped out of the PhD neuroscience program at Anschutz in June, police evacuated two buildings at the Anschutz center after the massacre at the Aurora movie theater.

Holmes reportedly gave a presentation at the Anschutz campus in May on Micro DNA Biomarkers in a class titled “Biological Basis of Psychiatric and Neurological Disorders.” How interesting.

Initial reports of Holmes having an accomplice in the theater shooting have been discounted by the Aurora police. However, there is no explanation that has been given by police of why the Anschutz campus buildings were evacuated after Holmes was already in custody in the Arapahoe County jail. Could it be a search for any linking evidence from Anschutz to Holmes?

source: www.unknowncountry.com...

This all raises some obvious questions and eyebrows for sure. But also consider that the long history of ET abductions, or even interaction, also involves 'programming' and again, the same thing can be found throughout numerous assassinations, and also strange incidents of seemingly normal, balanced individuals 'losing it' and killing their loved ones or turning into mass murderers. Which from the outside appears unprovoked. The news will push stories of house they were 'stressed' or some other nonsense, but the reality is something could be happening under the veil and how would anyone by any wiser?

Even if it were just psychological warfare, or, perhaps a deeper conspiracy, in either case they seem to perpetually aide certain agendas and objectives of the time.

How does RFID tie into it? Well, presumably, it's connected to the same powers.

edit on 15-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Ahh grey state director murder suicide. The back door was damaged for one. second the shots were all to the back of the head. even HIS OWN. But it was ruled a murder suicide. How do you shoot yourself like that?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

well I think you can explain it to me better, but these are just plastic key chains with a tracking device inside right?

a reply to: yuppa

Clinton style baby!! it is even more likely to be a suicide when there are two shots to the back of the head!

edit on 9-15-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

No GPS. It's a bluetooth device so you can find your car keys with your phone.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

so those Chinese sons of bitches are misrepresenting their products again with false headlines? Go figure, I should have expected it by now.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The thing with something implanted is... first they get you used to it... Then maybe they do a little upgrade and replace the old ones with ones containing poison... Then at the push of a button they can kill you.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Yeah and besides who needs RFID chips when nearly everyone has smart phones these days?

GPS check
WIFI check
Bluetooth check
Camera/mic check
Banking transactions check
Remote hacking hmm?

Looking forward to the future cashless society much anyone?

edit on 16-9-2016 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join