It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Their Agenda is to RFID Chip everyone, and if you disagree, they turn off your Chip."

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Look, the One World Order/Illuminati probably have some crazy agendas, but the amount of times I've heard this story about RFID is absurd, look, it's never going to happen.

1. The majority of purpose for RFID chips is tagging. For a digital environment to recognize something from a physical aspect. I like to think of this technology as a precursor to VR as the augmented applications that come from it are similar to the way VR would work. In almost no way is it designed to track things, and for RFID systems that are designed to be tracked, it's extremely tedious and difficult, and definitely not automated. The most danger that probably comes from these is the passive frequencies 1/trillion+ chance it gives you cancer.

2. Implanting these chips for medical purposes isn't completely necessary, but it's a convenience. Real Doctors have argued the practicality of a persons History following them everywhere, as opposed to "Yeah, I think in 11th grade I was sick for 2 years...no wait...and it was called...uhhh.......My vaccinations?....uhmm.....". Also if you're ever found unconscious, they will be able to access your medical records, your allergies, and what not, while you're asleep. These are real notable aspects of this technology that are nice for medical practices to think about. The Hospital pushes this agenda more than any secret organization. My mom, a nurse, has one. She implanted it, and programmed her own History on it herself.

3. The idea of using RFID for 'all money' is ludicrous and would never even work from a technical standpoint. There are a lot of reasons actually it's a bad idea. For one, the RF in RFID stands for "Radio Frequency", and while it's not exactly WiFi range, it's far less than rocket science to copy the frequency and attempt to use it etc. RFID's, are also passive frequencies that crossmatch the worthless information they contain with the internet, for good information. They need constant internet to function, but even then the amount of information they're able to update at a time is extremely limited. You would literally have to reformat the entire internet with massive restructure to cater to this function, otherwise tags would also most likely update incorrectly. They aren't meant for systems, none the less complex ones. Their purpose is to display consistent content, like a sign, and isn't really meant to change much, the battery on them are sometimes 10 years+. Also, just to note, any system that would have the 'tag' internal and the 'reader' external would result in systems updating online before the tag even updated, more or less meaning there would have been no point to the chip anyway, other than the graphic reality of 'them turning off your chip' instead of your online banking account instead. Basically 0 point to the chip in the way he even suggests the system would be set up. The chip wouldn't be 'turned off' and it wouldn't even 'lose function', they would be rerouting or canceling domain routes, essentially crap no different than what 'they' could/would do to the database that contains your bank account now.
edit on 15-9-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I'm watching the video now, and will comment more after.

PS. Happy one year anniversary at ATS.

-Alee

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

This is old news at The Vatican™...

www.nowtheendbegins.com...

Now why the spokesman for God™ would actually need a tracking system is beyond Me...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

If it's not an RFID chip, surely there are other technologies that would be very small in size and could be used for banking, tagging, etc.

Wouldn't you say?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Is it just me or was that in the movie zeitgeist? Anyways, old clip either way, once they make your phones do your payment, they can track and stop you

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

PSSST! Your id card and most of your credit cards are chipped now.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore
RFID are used for tagging, but people don't generally understand a tag is more like a sticky note than some kind of processing unit, with shifting or updating information. It's very static.

Even calling RFID a 'chip' is a smack to the face to real microchips. It's a cheap coil, wrapped in a circle, and then given a charge so that it 'buzz's a frequency for other, real electronics, to pick up.

If they paid people to update tags around the hour, RFID would be the best candidate. It still wouldn't work, and there wouldn't be a point as the chip would be the last thing in the system to attempt to update.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yes, but the information they 'contain' is akin to :

and completely worthless without the private database kept up 24/7 to decipher that as my information, and redirect that to 'whatever'.

Also, the paypass on the phones is much safer, unlike the cards, because your card is constantly displaying it's frequency, while the phones disable it. Anyone with a reader, could steal that number, and play it later and pretending to be you.

edit on 15-9-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I'm just saying that chips aren't as scary as the conspiracy theory makes it out to be. We are already thoroughly chipped and tracked by our cards in our wallets, our cell phones, our browsing history, our search history, our purchase history, etc.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Again, they don't track. No information they contain helps with location in any way more than previously.

It's an E-ID, on his ID, at best.

Most passports have them. Same exact thing. Does not send/receive any information regarding your location, just numbers.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

The idea of a microchip that tracks someone is brilliant, it just still doesn't exist.

RFID Landmines are probably a good example of an area they are able to control, and even then, it's a switch, no form of observation or tracking. It could never track you in something as small as a school.

The only conceivable way for this to track you is to have it scanned constantly. something you would observe, but again, in the information system, this being something not unaware to you, the tag is the last on to know and basically worthless.

They literally probably put them in the passports for the convince of not typing in the persons name, so they could scan them like a grocery item. It probably holds identical information to their system.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
the whole "forcefully chip n track everyone" thing is outdated. We all carry phones and a bunch of other electronics willingly that do the same thing now.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

But most of the US literally carries a device in their pocket (or attached to their belt) that actively tracks you ALL the time using GPS. Hell many pay hundreds of dollars just for the privilege to carry the device with the best hardware TO track you.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

That's probably a fair comment, my point is RFID is a tool, and even a medical device, and people to this day still get bug eyed about it.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Tracked and monitored from a combination of aerial drones, smartphones, and cctv. I wonder what they use all that data for. Maybe a quantum computer, or just a hundred thousand or so servers crunching an AI alogrithms, slowly gaining the intellect to become our overlord...

Oh I don't know, but the im RFID implant has been surpassed by latest tech. Just wait for the 2020s when smart dust combines with self-organizing nanobots. You won't have a clue what has been going on since long before I registered on this site, what with the 10 year plus black ops jump.

Whoops.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

And this is why I switched to cash only transactions at the beginning of the year, and frequently go months without a phone. My life is not made difficult as a result.

Hell one time I was at a Chipotle near the middle back of the line. For whatever reason, their card reader went down. At least half of the line left without being able to pay for their meals. me and the leftover few that carry cash were very happy to jump to the front of the line.

i love it when I go somewhere, and their machine is broke or not acting right, and I can just walk right up there and say "are you able to take cash?" with a smile

Those CHIPS were added to cards because this is the last year that the industry will insure fraudulent transactions that are not processed via chip cards. Technically the magnetic swipe is still effective. But if it ends up being fraud, and the retailer did not process through the CHIP they will not be covered for the loss.

So too hell with microchips. To hell with personal tracking devices (phones) . The internet is stationary, in my home anyways.

yes, GPS microchips embedded in small pieces of plastic that can provide you with real time tracking with your smart phone can be purchased for one dollar on wish.com as well as on ebay for a little bit more. But I suppose you are referring specifically to RFID, so I will yield affirmative to that statement.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

GPS microchips embedded in small pieces of plastic that can provide you with real time tracking with your smart phone

That piece of plastic would need to have a power supply and transmitter to be of any use with your phone.
Like this:
www.thepawtracker.com... ewed

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I don't wear rings/earrings.. or any other adornments.. why would i want a device shoved in my hand for ?

Convenience... for who? I still "human" .. i rather enjoy saying thank you and having that moment of interaction.. it sometimes makes a difference for either me or the person im interacting with ( nice/curtious... is a rarity now it seems).

this just seems another step into the drone society.. the more we slip into the comfort zone the more we forget what we are and what we need.. we stop being human.. as there is little need for it.. and we end up with a world that reflects the current state of the internet.. toxic/fearfull and selfish.

but i suppose... we're already at that point..

I just don't want it.. it's against my ethos/creed.. and it see no good coming from another convenience especially in light of what we know now about data collection.. remember when they called us crazy when we told them the NSA and other org's were watching everyone... "they'd never".. "takes too much effort"... I do. and so should you.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

remember when they called us crazy when we told them the NSA and other org's were watching everyone... "they'd never".. "takes too much effort"... I do. and so should you.

They weren't watching everyone. While they may have my cell phone records without warrant (which is outrageous), it does not mean I was, or am being watched.

edit on 9/15/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

all it takes is an accusation, or a curious employee to click a button.

GPS trackers are sold by the ton on ebay.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join