It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Badselfeater-Eat yo self!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech
I was shocked!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: GD21D
I was totally into it the music, the artwork, flipping the orientation of a device changed the background. The ideas that it represented. But, it took advantage of what I like reading and learning about. And, the biggest factor is that the website was simply the coolest thing out of all of this.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
a reply to: FamCore

I hope Disney and Apple sue him for copyright infringement, using their logos on his art for his own agenda

You kidding? It was probably a psyop by Disney....

I'm kidding.

Or am I?

the panel recommended that the National Security Council debunk UFO reports and institute a policy of public education to reassure propaganda to socially-program the belief by the public of a false lack of evidence behind UFOs. It suggested using the mass media, advertising, business clubs, schools, and even the Disney corporation to get the message across.

Just look at the Minerva Initiative... or any of the Soros propaganda efforts, or pretty much any of the NGOs funded by Corporate Interests, and this whole thing stinks like something they might've been engaged in.

Another idea people are musing...the alternative is that, the guy seen is not even related to it originally, and they were cut down before they could release anything. I don't believe that's the case because I think early foreshadowing spoke about abortion. So IMO, this is incorrect.

Just ask "Qui Bono", what has this accomplished? It's made people think "it's my body and my right, & someone out there wants to take that away from me., aka: pushing the Soros platform (of destroying traditional values) further, and its also caused resentment towards the conspiracy crowd.

Mission accomplished.

So who's behind it?

Now, don't misquote me or take me out of context, I am not declaring Minerva was behind it... Though this is just one example of DoD funding efforts to 'research' social influence, programming and 'cultural' ...stuff. Eventually people need to ask themselves, with so much funding and efforts made at controlling and programming or tracking society, where are they in actual society? These things manifested in the 50s & 60s under similar programs (much of which, the data was purged) but social experiments and/or what is...basically, human research (aka:researching humans), has been going on a long time, and its documented that various memes or movements, or manifestations of these kinds of researches impacted society in similar ways, as say some random bills being found all over the world, then a video on abortion.

This reeks of psychological warfare. In my opinion. What the angle is I don't know, but it stinks.

Now that is a response! Where is the applause button ladies and gentleman! I was not even aware of that... I will have to look into it now.

<< 1   >>

join