It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Queen of the Alt-Right Dethroned.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Kantzveldt

So what? The point of leaving the Constitution open ended was so that in the future, our society COULD include those people. Even our fore fathers recognized civil wrongs within our country's social structures, but they knew that there was no changing these social norms at the time. So they just figured it could be done by a later generation. Again. That's why the document is called a "living document" so that we can change its meaning with the times.

There is a defined process to change the constitution, though, Right?

Yes, but nobody wants to pull the trigger on the process because they can't guarantee the outcome.

It's a rather beautiful piece of Mutually Assured Destruction.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

In sharing citizenship with anyone and everyone it costs you everything, you no longer have a society of your own, your ancestors that founded it no longer have an identity, you have given up your birthright, perhaps for a bowl of soup.

Except, according to the European Alt-right movement, the U.S. would be considered a lost cause already. Most Europeans can trace their cultural heritage back to a time before the Enlightenment. So statements like these can actually coexist rationally for them.

redice.tv: what-the-alt-right-is
4. The Alt Right believes Western civilization is the pinnacle of human achievement and supports its three foundational pillars: Christianity, the European nations, and the Rule of Law.
10. The Alt Right is opposed to the rule or domination of any native ethnic group by another, particularly in the sovereign homelands of the dominated peoples. The Alt Right is opposed to any non-native ethnic group obtaining excessive influence in any society through nepotism, tribalism, or any other means.
17. Opposing virulent jewish group evolutionary strategy. Many jewish interests lobby for open borders in Europe and America, while supporting ethno-nationalism in Israel. The Alt-Right oppose this double standard.

Well 10. is blown from the get go in the U.S.

On 4. It's a pretty good bet that 63% of U.S. Christians would gladly and eagerly hand all national government policy making straight over to the Israel Knesset in a heartbeat if it were up to a vote. In a recent Pew Survey I was looking at, the Pew Forum found it necessary to add a new demographic, Non-Jewish Americans who view themselves as affiliated with Israel, not based on religion. Not surprising, since every politician seeking election to national office must give a speech at AIPAC. Through cultural osmosis, a percentage of U.S. citizens consider the U.S. to be a colony of Israel.

So here's the opening video from the U.S branch of the alt-right: THE NATIONAL POLICY INSTITUTE think tank.

It plays like the first half of a sales pitch. Yes, I feel rootless in an alien land... so ... the end.

So, basically, Americans have to get a PhD in political science to understand the essays on the website, or what? Most likely do what Americans usually do, look for whoever is using memes that sound good, or look for a nice slogan that fits on a bumper sticker.

We do not have any decent pre-Enlightenment cultural heritage to fall back to and defend. It's just that tragic.

ETA

Here's a Left-wing critical piece.
How 2015 Fueled The Rise Of The Freewheeling, White Nationalist Alt Right Movement
edit on 16-9-2016 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Absolutely, to a large extent they are mirroring the Jewish tactic of an emphasis on assumed rights and pointing out the hypocrisy in their position, but taken to the extreme then the likes of New Zealand, Australia and America have no right tio exist as Nations.

I don't think the Alt-Right holding out the begging bowl for populist sympathy would ever greatly threaten the globalist agenda but clearly something about the Northern Europeans does, even though it is their economic and industrial strength which has been co-opted.

The answer lies in countering the magical mountain of Sion, that mountain to which all Nations shall flow and were some will sort of be higher up than others, indeed some will simply have to sit around it's base, all but one to be precise, as of course that mountain is the ancestral hierarchy of the Hebrew.

Given that the magical mountain theme was based on the zodiacal light that could appear at Sunset or Sunrise it is the case that in iconography it was generally seen mirrored, this giving rise to the notion that there could be two magical mountains were as in fact there is only ever one, the fallacy of the righteous Gentiles.

Clearly having no part in that magical mountain then the Children of Yngvi should look to their own mountain and look not to the descent of the quadrilateral Heavenly Temple to be ingathered but rather the Ingwaz rune, it was our idea in the first place...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Are you for real? All of your earlier contributions were so intelligent. Do you consider all the European countries that are(or have been) virtually homogeneous Third World #holes?

It's very simple people. The alt-right is about opposition to the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan of mass immigration and Balkanisation of white countries. It's that simple, that's it.

The corollary to that is opposition to cultural Marxist values, which is the ideology that is behind and furthering this cultural and racial genocide that is the stated mission of the elite.

Supremacy doesn't need to come into it at all.

But since I'm not naive enough to believe that the elite actually believe in this type of brainwashing as fervently as the masses do I have to wonder what the real goal is. And that's fairly simple: divide and conquer. Most European countries have been more or less homogeneous for a really long time but in just 30 or so years it has been completely divided on this one very contentious issue.

And these people know what they're doing. They knew that this was going to be the reaction to their policies, they knew that Europe would embrace nationalism as a reaction.

What plans do they have for these movements? The alternative right is more or less aware of who they are, in some capacity they know what conspiracy theorists know. What's their plan? How are they going to control a movement that is built on seeing through their lies? That is based on seeing through their whole globalist game.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

You're really too educated for this World Kantzveldt.. Who will understand? Who will listen? Your knowledge of mythology alone is astounding. It's hard to keep up sometimes(most of the times when you really get into it).

I dived into the currents of the alt-right tonight and found some quotes I thought you might find interesting. There's an esoteric current flowing in the alt-right stream.

And that is when things get interesting. When we know that the memes have taken on a superhuman will of their own that simply cannot be controlled. When we have entered the realm of meme magick, the occult world of metapolitical subversion. That is when we know we have borne witness to an incarnation of the ancient Egyptian frog god of chaos, Kek, who expresses himself in our time to the youth of the nation through meme magick, in the avatar of Pepe the Frog.

Many keks were had by the Alt-Right when this article was published. And it was not the only of its kind. Now millions of normies knew that Pepe did not belong to them, that he was a property of the nationalist right and untouchable as it would destroy their status-signaling ability if they associated with him. Pepe had trascended the normies.

So how does this become esoteric? Well, Kek is also an Ancient Egyptian pagan god. He is one of the eight primordial deities of the Old Kingdom, a god of darkness representing the unknown and chaos that come before the light. Moreover, in his male form he is depicted as a frog or a man with the head of a frog. Now, no one deliberately made the kek-yielding Pepe into Kek; it just kind of arouse out of the ether, which is what makes it so interesting. If one acknowledges the notion of cyclical time believed by the non-Semitic religions of the world, one can understand that the nationalist Pepe meme is a return of Kek the chaos-bringer, who may well represent Kalki the Destroyer, bringer of the end of the Dark Age.

Aside from the blasphemous images and the blasphemy of somehow trying to co-opt Buddhism there is some interesting stuff in that article. Just ignore that last sentence about Kalki..

therightstuff.biz...

The old gods have awakened, they march beside us and they support us. The Aryan root race must be preserved for the successful implementation of the long range plans of the hierarchy. The forces of destruction have only one goal, our destruction. Their ruinous plans must be stopped at all costs.

And oh people.. Tila Tequila(aka Hitila) is the real Queen of the Alt-Right and is readily acknowledged as such by actual "members" of the movement. They even display some kind of semi-ironic reverence for her 'crazy wisdom'. Not to mention that she actually has a vagina. She also perfectly exemplifies the nonsensical and obnoxious playful attitude of (the loud parts of) the movement.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
I dived into the currents of the alt-right tonight and found some quotes I thought you might find interesting. There's an esoteric current flowing in the alt-right stream.

Cool, so what's your analysis? Is it defensive (preservation), or offensive (supremacy)??

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It's not just this latest foray into this growing intellectual movement though, I've been watching it develop for years now.

Generally I would say that it's defensive but it's hard to say whether it will remain that way. There's an authoritarian core in this movement that is impossible to deny. But it's also hard to decide how much of it is offensive bluster for the sake of offensiveness itself. I think that might be an attempt to punch trough the cage of cultural taboos that have been erected all around us. And while some of these jokers may joke about dragging people to concentration camps and similar things it's ultimately up to us collectively whether we would accept anything like that or not, and I don't think that even these young meme obsessed trolls would really support anything like that either. In some sense these are people having fun

But once it comes down to a real discussion or debate I don't see anyone in the alt-right that supports military expansion or anything resembling imperialism on the World stage. Quite the opposite is true, the widespread opinion seems to be one that criticises the globalist adventures in the Middle East and other similar ventures. Preservation seems to be the key issue here.

But as always when a movement gets powerful enough there's gonna be a certain chance for tyranny. But as of now we're still dealing with a nascent and even fringe movement, I don't think we have to worry about Brownshirts knocking on our door any time soon.

We also have to look at what kind of synthesis might emerge from this movement in the future. The movement is fundamentally critical of Jewish domination of media, finance and academia. This is very similar to the narrative put forth by conspiracy theorists only with an added emphasis on Jews but it's also lacking to some extent a general belief in an overarching organised conspiracy or agenda being followed. This varies too of course as we're dealing with an eclectic bunch of people that isn't comparable to say, a long established and conformist platform like the GOP.

On the other hand we have "conspiracydom" that is also an emerging ascendant intellectual trend that is wary of many of the same things but go even further and is if possible even more eclectic and fringe. One of the key differences between these two trends is that conspiracy theorists are often very hesitant to talk about the conspiracy as if it were a Jewish problem, probably for fear of being called anti-semites but also because it doesn't seem to be a strictly Jewish conspiracy, although Jews seem to play an important part and seem to be able to exert considerable influence on policy and the cultural narrative itself. Personally I think we're dealing with specific factions here so in my opinion both of these movements are identifying and talking about specific parts of the same elephant. You won't hear the alt-right speak of royal bloodlines or anything like that, and you won't usually hear conspiracy theorists blame Jews.

We've got two puzzle pieces that fit perfectly here. And what of the left? Well aside from nutbag SJW's maybe the role of progressives could be in reining in the possibly excesses of a possible synthesis like this. That is, if they aren't wholly co-opted into becoming the fascist henchmen of the establishment which to me is a real risk. "Kill those racists over there!". They have already bought into the limitation of free speech to an extent and I think there's some truth to that quote that inside every liberal there's a screaming fascist trying to get out.

What a bizarre World we live in.. 2016, when self-identifying fascists started to oppose establishment fascism. Very ironic.

You want my reading list these last few days so you can try to ascertain for yourself?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Well as you suggested it is all about finding the appropriate Deities that understand, that listen, engage, discuss, In this regard i think the identification of Kek in the article with chaos is a little harsh, a frog represents the transcendent and indeterminate, emerging from the deep aquatic depths, resting upon the surface, and then leaping into the void

Of course for those reasons it could also relate to rebirth traditions involving the cyclic process of nature, as it probably just plops back into the water, there was the tradition of Ishullanu, the gardener of Anu that Inanna turned into a frog, probably doing him a favour, and then there was Jesus mistaken for the gardener within the garden of Gethsemene in the adaptation for Greek tragedy, were Mary Magdalene utters iz'y,bul meaning were is the Lord the basis for Jezebel, and an aspect of the search of Istar for Canaanite Lord Ba'al in his indeterminate state of Noli Mi Tangere, the Frog Prince thing goes way back.

Primary exponent is actually Yngvi otherwise known as Frodhi the Frog and Milo plays him in the adaptation for Pantomine, these then the essential ingredients for any good deep dark conspiracy of the internet, and also sort of difficult to grasp...

edit on Kam930261vAmerica/ChicagoSunday1830 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

And then in your usual fashion you went all over my head again... oh well.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join