It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin bans Rothschild and company from entering Russia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
So banks make money from humans? What kind of banking system does Putin have?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Puppy dogs and babies.

He's a gem.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

They parrot anything the Kremlin says...and have since Russia invaded Ukraine.

You mean much like the entirety of our MSM who take their scripts directly from the White House...?

edit on 16-9-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: luciferslight

Puppy dogs and babies.

He's a gem.

You guys are missing the point. Sure Putin isn't a great guy, former KGB which probably means he has personally killed who knows how many people let alone those he ordered killed as Prez of Russia. How many people have been murdered, silenced, blackmailed, extorted, threatened by the Rothschild empire spanning back centuries? Do I want to see a WW3 situation happen and end up with Russia victorious and lording over us...of course not and hell no!

The point is that a major world leader is speaking up and mentioning the unmentionable names, the names MSM won't throw out there, the names that our own politicians won't dare whisper. He is calling them out and because of his stature there is not anything they can easily and quickly do about it. Sure they could get America all riled up and send us after the "big "bad guy mother Russia but that probably means mutually assured destruction for both sides. The point is somebody who is known to be a bad mothershutyomouth who happens to run a country with a military capable of doing serious damage on a global level in self defense is saying what our own supposedly patriotic public servants won't dare say. For that I give Putin respect even if he is a hardened killer with one of the worlds best armies at his disposal in a communist regime country. Maybe just maybe that is the kind of person we need saying these things to actually get some attention spotlighted on those parasitic murdering bastards.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

edit on 16-9-2016 by Plotus because: sorry malfinction

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

My ex-girlfriend is also Russian and her opinion is that Putin is a necessary evil. She went thru the nineties and remembers well what was to live in a country full of mafia and chaos, to her Putin basically saved Russia from collapse (and got rich in the process) But saved and restored Russia.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

The Rothschilds probably instructed him to do that. They own the planet, nobody tells them what to do, except maybe the Queen.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

But, he isn't.

The story is made up.

edit on 16/9/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

You're thinking on the assumption that Putin hasn't prepared for that outcome. You don't take on the Rothschild family without plans in hand.

Worrying times.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You don't know that. Prove it please.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Listen to me Chadwickus. The organisation I work for is now owned by the Rothschilds. It was barely reported by the msm. Hardly anyone knows who the Rothschild family are. That's the way the Rothschilds work. They control the media as stated earlier in this thread.

Your ignorant statement that the story is a lie is just that, ignorance.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Over the past few years Putins has grown on me and shown that he is more transparent then at first thought a Russia president could be. He seems from his mannerisms and appearance on camera to be sincere and wishing to help change for the better. His overall talks start to show this man knows whats up and can see it happening like a clearly controlled domino fall, I hope he makes a good stance against those that wish to ruin the world.

I approve Putins message

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Nope, your ignorant and blind belief is misguiding you.

Why isnt RT reporting this story?

Why don't you care that the author of the story has a long list of BS pro Russian stories?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
All ties in

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Puppet masters providing the stick for military arm of military industrial complex to poke the pesky bear.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Further proof that Putin is anti-NWO and if he is, this means Trump is too. Trump and Putin together will turn the apple cart over and dismantle the NWO when Trump becomes President.
edit on 17-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The only Russian news story I could find related to the Rothschilds in Russia, after an admittedly cursory search, was the following from 2015:

tass.com...

"Overall, there are a total of 179 international rating agencies in the world. The world’s three leading agencies — Moody’s, Standard & Poor’s and Fitch, the so-called Big Three — service 96% of the market of rating services and are the institutes of US financial policy. Financiers believe these agencies are controlled by Rothschild Group," Andrianov told TASS.

"During the global financial and economic crisis, these agencies tarnished their reputation and even the US Department of Justice opened a criminal probe against Standard & Poor’s into the overstated quality of mortgage securities it rated, which was one of the causes for the crisis. The Europeans also express doubts over the objectivity of these agencies," the expert said.

As a consequence, the Russians are setting up their own rating agency.

edit on 17-9-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I wonder what the "other issues" are that he was alluding to. Does he have any plans to do this with the rest of these families?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Okay, we can only speculate and agree to disagree as neither of us know for sure.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

i want to make a thread on why dose putain want to keep weed illegal in russia, if putain is so agains the NWO who dose he work so hard to censor wikapedia and any sites that refrence to cannabis? when drug laws are clearly pro NWO laws. i wanted to make my own thread on asking this, HOW do you make a thread i don't see an option ANYWHERE to make a new thread :/

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join