It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin bans Rothschild and company from entering Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

be that as it may, at least it wont become like the USA! Will the USA take 4 or 5 generations to pay off the Banksters.
Say what you like about Putin but I think they are the last stronghold against the Globalists NWO

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Oh poor little Zionist bankers got kicked out of one of the most geopolitical important and resource rich nations on earth. Does you heart cry for them?

Who cares what Putin and other RUSSIANS are doing IN RUSSIA.
That's THEIR country and THEIR business not ours.

Who the hell do you think you are?

Take a look at the giant steaming pile of sh** that no doubt exists in your own country.

Geez us westerners are so frigin dumb.

People like you still haven't realized they use what Putin is doing and/or just make false claims up, to distract you from what our own leaders are doing and how they are screwing us.

Quality of life has declined in many western countries, but people are too concerned worrying about Russia or China or North Korea.

I don't care about those countries and what they do within their borders. That's not my problem and never will be.
What is my problem is the declining quality of life in my country, the inexcusable rise and rise to the cost of living while wages stagnate or decline for many.

a reply to: swanne

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Maybe it was Putin's reply to this "warning":

Vladimir Putin's official car is involved in a head-on crash in Moscow which killed the Russian president's 'favourite chauffeur'

www.dailymail.co.uk... r.html

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

In the end it will be Putin against the rest of the world. If the rest will be only illuminati bankers is to be seen.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Now it is official USA will attack Russia. Ww3 here we come

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Pfft. Don't pay them. Tell them you're not going to pay their impossible debt. What's the point, it's impossible to pay off after all.

Unilaterally declare it null and void.

Have a Nationalised central bank that controls monetary policy, not a private institution like the federal reserve.

Bring charges against investment bankers for their illegal, economy-destroying activities fueled by their own greed.

Restore Glass-Steagal (spelling?) to stop future banks ever becoming the monsters they became after Clinton repealed that law.

Finally, INCREASE REGULATION ON WALL STREET. Conservatives hate the word regulation, but it's the only solution to the banks. Lack of regulation is what caused the 2008 disaster.
edit on -050004pm9kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Does anyone remember The Bolshevik revolution? Holy crap!. That wasn't just the Rothschild backed opposition doing a job, that was them trying to prove a point. It was extreme torture to millions of Russians, women and children included. Look it up.

Russia has more reason than anyone to hate the Rothschilds.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
IF this is true, it's no big deal.

Russia has a Central Bank so, there goes that option.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

In the end it will be Putin against the rest of the world. If the rest will be only illuminati bankers is to be seen.

There's a theory that Japan isn't on board with them either. The theory goes that that's why Japan was hit with the tsunami. Part of the "evidence" is that there was no footage of earthquake damaged buildings just a tsunami. This was punishment, after which Japan made a significant "donation" to the IMF or World Bank.
Apparently it was a nuke detonated of shore that triggered several monster tsunamis.
There's also claims that there were many reports from people in Japan who said it was an earthquake as it felt different.

In the end though people will turn on their governments. There will be a lot of dissent within.
People don't realise the authoritarian life that's coming with a lack of freedoms and rights that we enjoy and take for granted today.

One day people will wake up and realise their country has been dramatically changed and they won't recognise it.
The changes are happening now but people can't see beyond the compartmentalisation of it all, as separate issues that are apparently unrelated.

It's a sad sad world and state of affairs we live in today.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I don´t believe this. If Putin wants he can just kill them all, one by one and no one will miss them.

These crooks are well known to the elites and to secret services systems, their movements can be traced, their families can be identified, their businesses can be identified.

A guy like Putin can very easily tag them all and have them killed in a few months.
edit on 15-9-2016 by CrapAsUsual because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual

I don´t believe this. If Putin wants he can just kill them all, one by one and no one will miss them.

These crooks are well known to the elites and to secret services systems, their movements can be traced, their families can be identified, their businesses can be identified.

A guy like Putin can very easily tag them all and have them killed in a few months.

I wish that was the truth, but don't you think that would've been done by now if it was so easy?

This isn't a recent wave of evil, the Rothschilds have been pulling the puppet strings since the 1700's and possibly earlier.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
Lol if this is true, the only reason he said no to the NWO is because Putin thinks he is the new NWO.

Besides the Rotchild's aren't the only banking cartel with blood on their hands.

~Tenth

Jp Morgan Chase, Koch Brothers, Bilderberg, the Rockefellers... the list goes on and on.

Don't forget about this guy (which is barely spoken about, yet most likely has as much influence as the ones mentioned.)

Edit: Can't believe I forgot Darth George Soros.
edit on th2016000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 15 Sep 2016 19:53:11 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 15 Sep 2016 19:53:11 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
obv bullshiv. exact quotes? but no dependable source? too theatrical, obv bullshiv.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual

Begs the question... Why hasn't anyone ever released this information publicly and why have we the people not done diddly about it...?
edit on 15-9-2016 by TheGlitchyNinja because: Grammar

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara
have you been living under a shell: most western nations central banks are controlled by the Rothschilds

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Have you found any other sources yet? When was this done exactly? If it's recent, that'd explain the Syrian cease fire issues. If it's been a bit a ago, then it would explain the mass nato movement on their borders for years.

I know Putin has been trying to move to a gold standard and keep the country from feeling any serious blowback during the switch. They've only been attempting this for almost a decade now...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
My girlfriend is Russian and I asked her about Putin and explained how people hold him up as some bastion of truth and courage. She laughed and said he is corrupt and full of it just as any other politician. In Russia they talk about Putin just like we all talk about our dear leaders.

She told me the elections are rigged etc.

So yeah I don't buy this for a second, Putin is as much a part of the worldwide corruption as anyone else. Sorry, there is no saviour...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGlitchyNinja

When the cleaning time comes it will be like in the French revolution and the Russian revolution, all the rich will be wiped out, except this time, due to the fabulous globalisation imposed by them on us there will be no place to hide because the wipe out will be global.

This is why I make the anti rich speech all the time. -No money, no control.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Really...globalresearch?

rationalwiki.org...

And that's why you don't use globalresearch as a credible source.

They parrot anything the Kremlin says...and have since Russia invaded Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

I forgot ATS has become the Putin lovefest as of late...here this will make them happy.

Viva la Putin...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join