It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Putin bans Rothschild and company from entering Russia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Of course I could not find a MSM source for this but I did find several sites making the claim and if true then good on Mr Putin and I can only wish and hope that other countries will follow suit though highly unlikely I would surmise.

2SHARES COMMENTS
In act of admirable courage, Vladimir Putin has reportedly banned Jacob Rothschild and his banking cartel family from entering Russian territory “under any circumstances”.

Russian president Vladimir Putin recently reminded his cabinet of officials that his administration paid off the countries debt to the Rothschild’s monopoly overseen by the international bankers. Putin reportedly “grabbed them by the scruff of the neck and kicked them out Russia’s back door,”

This meeting is said to have been an intense one. With Putin pounding his fist on the table and vowing to destroy the “New World Order.”

“They do not own the world, and they do not have carte blanch to do whatever they want. If we do not challenge them there will be other issues. We will not be bullied by them,” Putin explained.

Source

Alternative source 1

Alternative source 2

Alternative source 3

Alternative source 4

Not sure if this is true or not but if it is I just gained a little more respect for Mr. Putin and it's good to see at least one major world leader talking about this cabal and their evil globalist agenda.
edit on 15-9-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Friggin Banksters

Good for Putin.

On the other hand, get ready for an attempted Libya style beat down.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

I am sure the oligarchic billionaires Putin is associated to are another proof of Putin's "courage" and that they are in no way associated to unethical activities.

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

It isn't about ethics, it's about self determination and national sovereignty.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

If this is accurate, then I can only applaud this move.

I think it would be quite something if that particular family were banished by all nations, to some unclaimed spit of preferably irradiated, barren, inhospitable island real estate, somewhere thousands of miles from the nearest human beings.

They can rot there, like dragons upon their spoil heap. There are many such cartels which need to receive the same treatment. Let us hope they are all so treated.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Headshot

It isn't about ethics, it's about self determination and national sovereignty.

I heard this rethoric all to often.

This logic is what gave birth to the darkest dictators in History.

Don't get me wrong, I don't support the Rothschild. But somehow I fail to see how the Russian bankers and oligarchy Putin is associated with are any better.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I don't disagree, except they aren't infiltrators. They're bad guys, but they aren't subverters in their own space.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Good for him but dont mess with the Rothschilds.

edit on 15-9-2016 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Could be a provocation to get the Rothschild's to gather their gang members on a secluded island that Russia then nukes.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
If true, this is great . Mind you this is the stuff of world wars as certainly the have their own cartel which will be attacked by proxy through Rothschild controlled Nations.

Thats pretty much what happened with the 5 nations in 7 years bit isnt it? Pretty much all countries being attacked by Rothschild USA were not members of the central bank system nor using the petro dollar ?
edit on 15-9-2016 by BlueJacket because: eta

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Agreed, if this is true. What ever reason he has for doing this and I'm sure it's to support some goal of his own that might be just as bad or maybe worse then the Roth's. I can't see banning them as a bad thing.

If it is true I do wonder how they counter his action, cause I can't see them taking this sitting down. It'll be interesting to see where money get funneled to.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Friggin Banksters

Good for Putin.

Yes, it's good in that the Banksters are being sent a message, however let's not convey the impression that Putin is beyond greed and corruption. That would be the wrong signal to send.

Putin and his clique are running the show in Russia with their own style and flavor of financial racketeering.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Putin has also taken issues with other NGO's and groups associated with Soros and this Gulen character . He also started a kind of grass roots origination among local citizens where they can skip over the standard bureaucracies and politicians and be heard right at the top . It makes a lot of sense because it holds the people in the middle responsible to do their job and shines a light on any sort of criminal activity that may be going on . Plus he has these long public forums where he talks to the people directly and actually answers questions . if we in the west could be so lucky .

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Lol if this is true, the only reason he said no to the NWO is because Putin thinks he is the new NWO.

Besides the Rotchild's aren't the only banking cartel with blood on their hands.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

This would be great if actually happens. Problem is here in this country we already know Hillary is controlled by the Rothchild's, not saying Trump isn't as well, but Hillary is fact. Anything that deters globalism I am all for, even if Putin is corrupt. In my opinion I have wondered if Putin's crack downs, staying in power, Ukraine, and media suppression is all just a fail safe method to make sure the western elites globalistic ideals are held in check. The attitude the EU and USA gives Russia is for war if they do anything wrong, yet its okay for the EU and USA to overthrow governments, kill leaders they do not like, invade countries, and infringe on Russian borders with geopolitics.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Russia has consistently defied the old order and now the new world order. For all I think of them, I love this about them.

Last time Russia was this openly declared an enemy the bastards staged a revolution and killed their monarchs.

Its pretty kickass when people never learn the lessons that assholes try to impose.

Resistance! Return to strength!!

We will soon join you Russia. The US will show up missing parts we had to cut out of us, looking like some medical freak show, but we will have enough strength to stand with you!!

The masses are infected with liberty and a stir in heart and mind!

edit on 9 15 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Seems like a very smart move on Putin's part - but he better have good security.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
Lol if this is true, the only reason he said no to the NWO is because Putin thinks he is the new NWO.

Besides the Rotchild's aren't the only banking cartel with blood on their hands.

~Tenth

That's horsesh*t man.

Where's your proof that Russia is forming its own NWO? The BRICS alliance is working hard to have the global currency be backed by actual commodities, not meaningless paper. The goal they're pushing for would certainly boost them economically, but would also help the rest of the world.

The only ones it wouldn't benefit are the financial predators, i.e. The Rothschilds.

And no, they aren't the only scumbag banking cartel out there, but they are far and away the wealthiest and have committed the most crimes against humanity.

If this story is true, congratulations Russia!
Cheers

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

If this is true, putin is a dead man walking.

War plans are likely being written up as we speak.
edit on 15-9-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Does he also have a nefarious group trying to stuff genetically modified food like substances down the throats of his nation?

Russia has its host of thugs working in the background for sure, but maybe he's just tired of the status quo. If all the bankers did was try and make money then it wouldn't be suck a big deal.. The problem is they have their hands in the cooky jar... Feeding us food that makes us sick, wrecking our environment and lobbying against anything sustainable while selling us drugs that mask symptoms..

Maybe he's just trying to toss in wrench in the machine that's causing the downward spiral of global health and taking aim at the top is his angle.

If so, I would have no idea if it will do any good, but I have to say the man has iron cajones...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join