It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Story of the Unknown - Part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
We have long known the hazardous dangers that lurks in the empty wast space. When we send our Astronauts into space, we hope that they have a safe return home. But at the dawn of our space program a mysterious force cost the lives of many of the brave souls who ventured into space.

Let me take you on a journey to my world of mysteries;

One of the greatest creations of American technology was the Apollo i space shuttle and to quote the engineers;" A masterpiece of American Technology which will put the first humans on the moon"

When the Apollo i is having its lasts tests the 27th of January 1967, the Astronauts Virgil Grissom, Roger Chaffee and Edward White makes the final tests on the command module. When test starts, it suddenly began to burn and the final words were;" Cabinpressure is 0,7 kg/cm2, alternating current increasing " and a moment after terrible screams;" THERE IS A FIRE IN THE CABIN!!!! "

Everything that could go wrong on the service platform did go wrong, the doors were jammed, the gasmasks did not work and after five gruesome minutes the hatch was opened and in the shuttle were three bodies left. They never stood a chance.

The Space board began an investigation and these words were said;" Grissom was our most experienced Astronaut! White was the first American who did a spacewalk and the capsule was protected by every known fail safety system known to man.. This was not an accident, check your facts gentleman!!! "

So their investigation concluded;" June 6th, Major Edward Givens, ( Killed - Car accident ) " October 5th 1967 Major C.C. Williams, ( Killed - Car accident ) " February 28th 1966, " Astronaut Elliot See / Major Charles Basset, ( Killed - Airplane crash ) " October 31th 1964, Captain Theodore Freeman ( Killed - Airplane Crash ).

The board outspoken;" These were accidents, its just a coincidence." Another board member replied;" Coincidence?! A fourth of our astronauts are killed in freakish accidents! Our Astronauts are Smart and highly trained, someone out there is trying to stop our space program!! "

The Space program as we all know continued, and on July 21 1969 Armstrong steps out on the Moon.

On July 1st 1971, the Russian Cosmonauts, Debrovolski, Patsajev and Volkov are orbiting the Earth in the space station Saljut.
After 24 days out in space conducting various experiments, a re-entry was planned and they embarked on the space shuttle- Soyuz ii towards Earth.

Everything went normal, and nothing was reported out of the ordinary;" Soyuz reports re-entry at 13:35 MOSCOW time."" Congratulations Comrades, we will send you pick up!"

When the pick up arrived and opened the hatch, all Cosmonauts were dead, the autopsy showed nothing.

Apollo i - Wikipedia
Gus Grissom - Wikipedia
Edward Higgins White - Wikipedia
Roger B. Chaffee - Wikipedia
Edward Givens - Wikipedia
Elliot See - Wikipedia
Charles Basset - Wikipedia
Clifton Williams - Wikipedia
Theodore Freeman - Wikipedia

Apollo ii - Wikipedia
Neil Armstrong - Wikipedia

Soyuz ii - Wikipedia
Georgy Dobrovolsky - Wikipedia
Vladislav Volkov - Wikipedia
Viktor Patasayev - Wikipedia

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Do you have a point other than some quotes from unattributed sources and a couple of lists of dead people?

Why have you not included the loss of two shuttle crews in your counting? Who are you pointing a finger at and why would some human forces or alien forces or karma or entirely natural accidents happen? More to what you suggest, where, exactly, were the mysteries that remain unexplained? Virtually all of the actual space-attempt losses were due to technical failures of one kind or another.

edit on 15-9-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Well, if you consider what they all were actually doing .. I mean, sitting in a tin can on top of a HUGE tank of highly explosive fuel.. it may have been "top notch" technology, but nobody said there weren't risks. Being an astronaut is a very dangerous profession.

new topics

join