It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life, lets fight you little bitch.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I dont even care anymore. I only see that which is worthy of being seen. Things happen, and I imagine a little cabal, or a coven snarking with joy over little obstacles placed before me, like a persecution paranoia I like to entertain at times, but it doesnt even matter.

I only keep that going fantasy ever so lightly in my mind so I can sit puzzled over how little and petty it all is. Just to keep things in perspective if you will.

Like today, my computer got nuked, I have lost over 3 tera bytes of things I normally would have cared about. I imagine my foe (life) laughing and waiting for my response....the freaking petty douche.

I dont even care. I am seeing a world beyond this one where even the continuity of humanity and all I love is absurd in context.

My soul. Hurt that...then I may truly be freaked out. Nuke my spirit, then I may care.

You cant life. You cant you little bitch. I am untouchable there. Impune from all your BS. All I love is as well. OUR SOUL is free and clean.

Bite me life. Eat my ass.

You can make my trains late, stick me in traffic, lose my crap, put every single idiot on earth in my path or anything else you can think of, and I will still sit pretty. I will look on with bewilderment as the ant that you are tries to gnaw at the mountain of mountains that is my spirit.

Screw you life. Bring it. You only make me stronger and I am going to kick the ever living crap out of you.

Life, meet me outside. Bring your friends so I can beat you senseless in front of them. Then I will beat them up too, and all your dads.

You cant break my spirit, I am not going to let you. Here and now, I am freaking God and you are my angry little monkey creations shaking your fist at this turbulent sky. You are the backwards and moronic tribesmen reveling in ignorance at the sight of my bright lights and the showmanship of my nature.

I am Gia, Zeus, Saturn, and Mars...and you are the dumbass temple priests killing your livestock so the smoke of your sacrifice and hunger can fill the air of my petulance.

Screw you life. I am going to kick your ass.

/rant.

edit on 9 15 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I normally don't even read rants but this one was wholly entertaining.

Hope it made you feel better, was certainly an entertaining, self-empowering read. I was with you the entire time.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

It felt great. I dont even want to sleep. I am going to get my stuff ready for work, do some handy work around the house and sit waiting for sunrise, and if it wasnt my door I would kick my front door down and march into the next day like a bat out of hell..!!!

Today is a round going to me entirely.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Ka (vital spark)

-----------------

The Ka (kꜣ) was the Egyptian concept of vital essence, that which distinguishes the difference between a living and a dead person, with death occurring when the ka left the body. The Egyptians believed that Khnum created the bodies of children on a potter's wheel and inserted them into their mothers' bodies. Depending on the region, Egyptians believed that Heqet or Meskhenet was the creator of each person's Ka, breathing it into them at the instant of their birth as the part of their soul that made them be alive. This resembles the concept of spirit in other religions

-----------------

Ba (personality)

The 'Ba' (bꜣ) was everything that makes an individual unique, similar to the notion of 'personality'. (In this sense, inanimate objects could also have a 'Ba', a unique character, and indeed Old Kingdom pyramids often were called the 'Ba' of their owner). The 'Ba' is an aspect of a person that the Egyptians believed would live after the body died, and it is sometimes depicted as a human-headed bird flying out of the tomb to join with the 'Ka' in the afterlife.

-----------------

Ib (heart)

An important part of the Egyptian soul was thought to be the jb, or heart. The heart was believed to be formed from one drop of blood from the child's mother's heart, taken at conception. To ancient Egyptians, the heart was the seat of emotion, thought, will and intention. This is evidenced by the many expressions in the Egyptian language which incorporate the word jb.

edit on 2016915 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

own that shiz tadaman!!! OWN IT!!!!

edit on 15-9-2016 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
You rock brother!
Nothing can hold you back now!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

tadaman, that was 'f'ing awesome'!!!

Please forgive me, i don't mean the woes you've endured at all, but rather, the way you chose to convey it through your words. I am sorry about your pc, i've been there also. I only meant what i said in goodness of heart.

If i ever win the lottery, there are a few people here i would help hands down, you are most definately one of them!

Regards,
Awareness1.0

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Screw you life. I am going to kick your ass.

..This ^ is a far better option than life kicking your ass....

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Hey! While you're feeling undefeatable, give LIFE a few sucker punches and karate chops for me!!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
This thread deserves way more Flags than it's getting ....@##$%^
edit on 9/15/2016 by awareness10 because: Mandela ugh

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

I will bite its ears off before I grab LIFE by the jewels, let myself drop and then aligator spin untill I come loose. Then also in your honor I will kick it until I break every toe in both feet!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
You guys are freaking awesome.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

hey now you're freaking awesome too! muahahaha! More Rum!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

GODDAMN RIGHT!

Its tag team time, lets all kick life in the balls for once!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
There is an old saying, I believe its origin is Sufi,

"The more you seek to change, the more the Universe fights to resist the change".

I've found that if you study "how" the Universe resists the changes you try to make, you can learn how to use that resistance to your advantage.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Took the words right out of my mouth, on a constant basis lol.

Right on man.

-Alee

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This was absolutely fantastic. Awesome!

Bite me life. Eat my ass.

For some weird reason this actually made me laugh out loud. Thank you so much, your rant just made my day a little brighter. Be well, my friend.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Screw you life. Bring it. You only make me stronger and I am going to kick the ever living crap out of you.

Life, meet me outside. Bring your friends so I can beat you senseless in front of them. Then I will beat them up too, and all your dads.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join