It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's Health...BIG Problems.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Damn , sounds a lot like me. But I challenge any young whipper-snapper to a game of basket ball , right here , right now. (as long as you arent pro)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

It started with Grandpapi Bush. Clinton carried it on after him by setting precedents for utilizing NATO in offensive manners as well as signing the Iraq liberation act, yup. Then Bush Jr comes around, that poor bastard had it in spades in the "wtf is going on" department while His dad and Company Cheney continued the policies that Clinton helped them get going as routine. Obama clearly pursued the exact same policy, and brought Clinton on board to help destroy Libya and Syria and got the Yemen crisis going. To a lesser extent their influence and war mongering was involved in Georgia, and it is obvious the hand played in Ukraine when our Vice President's son ends up in charge of recently privatized strategic resources.

It is clear as day that the Clinton Family and the Bush family share the same goals and were responsible for the laws that by passed our constitution to wage war across the Earth and destroy whole societies. Obama was a willing pet.

Trump invited the Clintons to their wedding before the majority of our global destabilizing policies went into affect because they were celebrities still, and as an American it felt good to have the biggest names of a generation at our wedding. thats how regular folk think see. Shaq was there too. And so were Simon Cowell, Barbara Walters, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Muhammad Ali, Elton John, Usher, and Prince Charles were among the 500 guests who attended the wedding. Billy Joel, who was also invited, sang a rendition of “Just the Way you Are” for the happy couple.
Its not as if he was out twice a month with either one of the Clintons, or many of the people from his celebrity guest list. He certainly is no friend of the Clinton's at this point with all the nasty things he has said. It is obvious they are acquainted, but they do not share a common visions in any way shape or form on the future of America. Mostly because Hillary's visions is to continue to destroy the world per her bosses request, and continue to sell our future to financiers from outside our borders.

Im glad he eats KFC! If he is like me he really enjoys the double down sandwich. It was so popular in Canada they made it permanent finally.

Thats just how I feel about it yo!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
He enjoys KFC? Well he does have the same skin tone as the Extra Crispy Colonel.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AntisocialAnxiety

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I don't know how to post pics, but look up the Extra Crispy Colonel and it's an even better representation.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

well I don't know about my man's Trump here, but I am going to add on some more cholesterol tomorrow and grab me a double down sandwich. Maybe I can ask them to swap the bacon for lettuce? I don't really enjoy bacon anymore.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Nah..

We know Trump's orange is from spray-on suntan.

Suits him, along with the hair and he'll go down in history either way, but unless he drops a good 30-40 pounds or more, and get's into working out, just to get the heart pumping, it would surprise me greatly if he were to live another 10 years.

F-it. Just vote him in for the heck of it if only just to see how f'd up sh_it might get during the next four years while pulling a Brexit vote against the established "new world order". Let an idiotic, infantile, narcissistic, meagolmaniac be the voice of the American people, you know, just for S's and G's, but if you're prepared to throw it in the can like that, like a roll of the dice into lah lah land, um, well, take me with you, sounds like a ride!

If Hillary Clinton can't beat Donald Trump handily in this election, in the electoral college, then she doesn't deserve the office.

But your hatred for her is just unbounded. I'm not saying she's a saint, far from it and I'm hoping that she's learned a few lessons along the way, but she's not the wicked witch of the west either.

There's a seething, frothing, visceral HATRED in your motivation to vote for Donald Trump, many of you or most of you.

It's a caricature that you're voting against and a very simplistic, black and white world with Trump as an authority figure, like an American cult of personality, the new American Vladimir Putin, and that's what you want, is someone to lead you.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but it's the blind leading the blind.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Yes, somebody who does not have an established connection to 3 decades of global destruction of societies. That is exactly who i want. thank you for reaffirming it. It sounds even better now.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

And OTOH, maybe being friends with Russia and China and releasing from the "strategy of tension" might not be such a bad thing. You can't have the US up the yin/yang of the whole world, and the world doesn't like the way it makes them feel. Clinton does sort of represent that and she always liked to give the "look that kills" as does Donald.

Both would abuse the power of the office of the POTUS. Both of them each in their own way.

Trump's simplistic approach might even work for all I know. Hey it's not my election. Do whatever you think you gotta do.

Like I said, we're with you either way, as much as Trump really is looked upon unfavorably by the whole watching world.

I'm just worried about America's heart and soul. My concern really has nothing to do with any self-interested agenda.

I'm scared for you, and the world.

We do need PEACE, in order for global prosperity to really flourish, and it starts at home.

I get it now. It's an anti-globalist vote.

I understand.

But could you give this thread a vote up if you've been enjoying the exchange? Now that's straight up shameless self-promoting right there.

Or are your hands tide, since you don't want to be promoting anything that might even appear to be anti-Trump, no matter how honest the OP was?

Just be free and do whatever you think is the right thing to do.

I think he'll be lost though, banging on a table and shouting - "Hossenfeffer! I'm the God damned President of the United States!"

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Breaking News:

Donald Trump's testosterone levels are also fairly high.

Therefore, he's in pretty good health.

Serious.

You heard it first right here folks.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Yea both candidates are too old, which is often the case it seems, also very often the worst persons it seems always come up drifting above in important positions... Why is this? They are above the retirement age, they should just be at home with their family.

According to a recent study, 1 out of 5 CEO's are psychopaths! I think I had a boss which is one, let alone about narcissistic, when combining those you would get what, 30-50%??

Why almost never or never a president which has an age so that he or she is in full energy and just a normal person, ''down to earth'', no they often got inflated ego's and a feeling of self importance and such people decide things for the people, such a person should have a low ego with understanding how people feel, who doesn't care about power or wealth but about making things better for you and me.

But since how the election works in the US, you don't have much choice, it's either Hillary (or she will be replaced) or Trump, pick your best bet or none.. maybe nobody should vote for either or anyone, just as a sign of protest so to say.. but sure that won't happen so this is what we got!! ''1 big bad joke''.

Still.. if you had no choice I would pick Trump over Hillary for sure...
edit on 15-9-2016 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton to Appear in October Issue of 'Women's Health' Magazine

I wonder if this will be featured in the magazine

Healthy Hillary gets her own ice cream flavor in NYC ice cream shop and boos at reporter who asks her what the calorie count is in her sundae: "Oh come on!"

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Rich Tretheway of "this old house" who is almost a decade younger than Trump could stand to lose some weight but that doesn't seem to detract from the finished product. Does it really matter if we end up having a VP read the teleprompter? Psychologically I suppose it would work like Kennedy/Johnson.

edit on 15-9-2016 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Question where did you get the info that he has high blood pressure?
I saw a doctor on Fox news say that he has very low blood pressure?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I know precisely what 236 pounds, even at 6'2" would look like vs. 267 pounds, and he ain't no 236 folks. I don't believe him. He's lying about it.

Are you sure?

High blood pressure and cholesterol aren't omg issues. Especially if they are controlled with proper meds. Being overweight isn't always an indicator of overall health. The cemetery is full of skinny people too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join