It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump's Health...BIG Problems.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Donald Trump's Heath...

Donald Trump is an obese to morbidly obese (50-60 pounds overweight), 70 year old man (oldest ever to run for President), suffering from high blood pressure, who avoids regular exercise, has a penchant for fast food including McDonald's and KFC and who's trained himself not to sleep past 4:00 in the morning.

Donald Trump can now officially be called ‘Fat Donald’

- NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Updated: Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 7:22 PM

Let’s put aside the meat of this campaign season and focus on the fat for a second.

Trump’s fat.

At a taping of “The Dr. Oz Show” on Wednesday, Trump apparently revealed that he weighs 236 pounds and stands 6-foot-3. But later in the day, reports surfaced that he's actually 267 pounds.

www.nydailynews.com...

FffffaaaaaahhhhT!

The guy called "fat" by Trump

Donald Trump called a guy fat and kicked him out of a rally

The guy who Donald Trump called "overweight" after he was removed from a rally in Worcester, Massachusetts last week said he didn't "give a single solitary f*** about what (Trump) thinks or says."

What actually bothered Sam — he wasn't willing to reveal his full-name — were statements he heard in the crowd.

www.businessinsider.com...

When Donald Trump Calls One Woman Fat and Ugly, He’s Insulting All of Us

forward.com...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal observation. He lied about his weight and is indeed hovering somewhere between 260 and 270 pounds.

How do I know this?

Since January, I've come down from 250 pounds to just over 210. I'm 5'10" with a fairly broad, muscular build, not unlike Donald who looks uncannily like my father, before he passed away from a complication of a number of things mostly due to high blood pressure and high cholesterol, even though he had a strong heart to begin with.

I know precisely what 236 pounds, even at 6'2" would look like vs. 267 pounds, and he ain't no 236 folks. I don't believe him. He's lying about it.

High cholesterol is associated with an elevated risk of cardiovascular disease. That can include coronary heart disease, stroke, and peripheral vascular disease. High cholesterol has also been linked to diabetes and high blood pressure.

Diseases Linked to High Cholesterol

- Coronary Heart Disease
- Stroke
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure

my.clevelandclinic.org...

Donald Trump is SEVENTY years of age, people. He's 6'2" and weighs in at somewhere between 260 and 270 pounds, and that's a fact (even though he lied, while saying that he ought to lose maybe 10-15 pounds).

How many 75 year old men who are morbidly obese, don't exercise, and who eat KFC and McDonalds whenever they like, do you see kicking around out there these days? Eh? (I'm also a Canadian, so I don't really have a horse in this race, except not for one among them who I think would just screw everything up royally or not so royally).

But you never know, maybe he's the exception to the rule.

Maybe he's a superhuman 70 year old sedentary fat man, like an energizer bunny, and the risks that are normally associated with such a state of health simply do not apply to the Donald, so I could be wrong...

Carry on.. nothing to see here folks, it's not relevant, as it applies to Donald Trump, not at ATS where the focus is exclusively on Hillary's frail condition and neurological disorder (although I guess the jury's still out on that..).

Best regards,

AnkhMORPORK, for Donald! or should it be LESPORK?

P.S. Tell him to go low carb, high nutrient superfood, supersmoothies, along with daily exercise to help blow the plaque through the arteries and get a whole new lease on life. I only want the best for everyone. I just hope it's not too late... God forbid.

edit on 15-9-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
So, healthier than Hillary.

Good to know when we go vote on Nov 8th.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

I think they should move the election up a month and do it just as soon as possible, for both their sake's, and that of the county's.

It would suck if one or both of them died (hey at 70 years of age when in bad health, such things are possible for old timers) before November 8th, God forbid!

edit on 15-9-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Haters gona hate

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

It was an attempt at humor and subtle mockery of the absurdity of this election, as seen from an outsider's perspective.

I am NOT a "hater".

And I'm also a recovering fat person too, so I know all about it.

Don't shoot the messenger!

I'm just telling it like it is! : )

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Personal observation. He lied about his weight and is indeed hovering somewhere between 160 and 170 pounds.

How do I know this?

I know precisely what 236 pounds, even at 6'3" would look like vs. 267 pounds, and he ain't no 236 folks. I don't believe him. He's lying about it.

well, you've gone darn sold me. He absolutely must be lying therefore im voting clinton!

/s

I think you are stretching it with the ''morbidly obese'' claim..

is this satire?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

So, as a Canadian...what do you have invested in this exactly?

Donald is overweight. Hillary is overweight. I'm overweight.

Is he too heavy? Or too old?

What does it matter?

Should the presidential race include a swimsuit contest as well?

edit on 15-9-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

So, as a Canadian...what do you have invested in this exactly?

What does it matter?

Honesty. Truthfulness.

And I too am a citizen of the world and what matters down there has an impact, and the Donald makes me very nervous.. as does the nature of the hyperbole and lack of debate going on in this election season, which used to be, about the issues, and the competing platforms. This is an absolute circus, and many of you are playing right into it, as if brainwashed by yes, hatred, and some sort of visceral reaction/response which in and of itself is kind of scary, to be honest.

Can't you laugh at the absurdity of It all or has Donald Trump already had you for dinner as well?

What is it about him, except that he's not Hillary, that you love and admire so much, as an American? Please tell me that? Can't you tell that the man is a carny, a con? That he's having you on? I don't get it, not from my fellow conspiracy-minded yet sceptical ATS'rs.

It doesn't make sense. Many of you are crazy.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

is this satire?

Absolutely, yes, it is.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
From the NY Daily News links in the OP:

Another prominent academic physician who has followed Oz's work carefully, who did not want to be identified, told the Daily News Tuesday that "having Oz review and comment on Trump's health records is like having Bernie Madoff review Trump's financial records."
/
Following the revelation of her diagnosis, Trump said he would soon release records proving his supposed perfect health. Neither Trump nor Clinton has released detailed medical information during their campaigns, but both published statements last year from their personal physicians assuring the candidates were fit for the White House.

In Trump’s health letter, Bornstein, the 70-year-old mogul’s doctor since 1980, wrote that the mogul’s “physical strength and stamina are extraordinary,” and that if elected, he would be “the healthiest individual ever elected to presidency.”

Bornstein, had far less superlative words on Wednesday evening when a reporter asked him how he’d given Trump such a rosy diagnosis even though the mogul was grossly overweight.

“Go away,” Bornstein said as he exited his Park Avenue office, sporting a New York Giants baseball cap and shielded from the rain by an umbrella his wife was holding. “Go away, go away, f--k you,” Bornstein said.

I think Hillary has advanced but extremely well managed Parkinson's (which broke through for all the world to see Sunday) but Trump is obviously a heart attack or stroke waiting to happen. I'd also hazard a guess that he's been on stimulant diet pills for decades supplied by the guy in the New York Giants baseball cap and that's how/why the 'perfect health' letter got generated - it was obviously written by Trump himself. No one else talks that way! There's a reason this guy hardly sleeps and it's nothing he's 'trained himself to do' - he's overstimulated. Otherwise with his girth and probable sleep apnea, he would need 12 hours to get 8 hours of sleep. The lack of true REM and deep sleep is reeking havoc with his mentation, too, since he doesn't seem to realize he's lying all the time, or coming off as an insulting boor whilst 'trying to be Presidential'.

Putting aside the FACT that Gary Johnson is in superlative health as an Ironman triathlete who has summitted Mt. Everest, and Jill Stein is a medical doctor who looks healthy herself, maybe we should be vetting the less colorful VP candidates, since they just might end up with the job.

Would any of the Trump supporters vote in either the primaries or November election for Mike Pence. Ditto on the other side for Tim Kaine?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Yeah I don't think he's presidential material, but he's strangely orange! Hillary just seems like one of the most disingenuous people on the planet though.

I actually don't vote because it's all a joke.

edit on 15-9-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
So, healthier than Hillary.

Good to know when we go vote on Nov 8th.

Well, he is alive still after all. Weekend at Hillary's?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
ahhhhhhh hahahahahahaha

Trumps health

I love Hillary supporters

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Perhaps he is doing "Washington yoga" without telling the world about it.

Washington yoga is a relatively new fad that allows older people to have the blood pressure of Usain Bolt at rest and the cholesterol of Gisele, all while maintaining the slightly "rounder" frame Americans have come to expect in their fellow citizens.

I know it exists because a famous woman's doctor has told it exists and doctors never lie.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

It was an attempt at humor and subtle mockery of the absurdity of this election, as seen from an outsider's perspective.

I am NOT a "hater".

And I'm also a recovering fat person too, so I know all about it.

Don't shoot the messenger!

I'm just telling it like it is! : )

Relax fella I caught it, perhaps you missed my sarcasm

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Ah, you were warning me what was coming... while giving the OP a thumbs up?

No worries, it's all good, either way.

It's a relevant point to make though, isn't it, out of all fairness, and I'm curious why no one commented on the absolute ridiculous level of hypocrisy and bad taste in Trump calling other people "fat" including Rosie O'Donnell. It's really not the best sort of role model for our kids when it's ok for the man who's president to call people fat and ugly, especially when he's hardly the image of Adonis.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
What is it about him, except that he's not Hillary, that you love and admire so much, as an American? Please tell me that? Can't you tell that the man is a carny, a con? That he's having you on? I don't get it, not from my fellow conspiracy-minded yet skeptical ATS'rs.

It doesn't make sense. Many of you are crazy.

plus Donald Trump on War & Peace

TRUMP: I was in favor of Libya? I never discussed that subject. We would be so much better off if Gadhafi were in charge right now. If these politicians went to the beach and didn't do a thing, and we had Saddam Hussein and if we had Gadhafi in charge, instead of having terrorism all over the place, at least they killed terrorists, all right? And I'm not saying they were good--because they were bad, they were really bad--but we don't know what we're getting. You look at Libya right now, ISIS, as we speak, is taking over their oil. As we speak, it's a total mess. We would have been better off if the politicians took a day off instead of going into war.
Source: 2016 CNN-Telemundo Republican debate on eve of Texas primary , Feb 25, 2016
The man as a point. Europeans I feel could agree to this.

Q: Do you support the ceasefire in Syria?
TRUMP: I don't because it not working and the countries aren't agreeing to it and the rebels aren't agreeing and Syria is not agreeing. It's a meaningless ceasefire. I would love it, but all parties have to be part of it.
Source: 2016 CNN-Telemundo Republican debate on eve of Texas primary , Feb 25, 2016
Well the man calls out the obvious now don't he??? Considering that a second ceasefire is being negotiated and already looks screwed again.

Donald is not beholden to top tier global financiers who are following a script on global conflict for the sake of other countries foreign and domestic policies .

Gov. Jeb BUSH: Donald Trump wants to accommodate Russia. Russia is not taking out ISIS. They're attacking our team, the team that we've been training and the team that we've been supporting. It is absolutely ludicrous to suggest that Russia could be a positive partner in this. I would restore the military; the sequester needs to be reversed.

Q [to Trump]: You said that you could get along very well with Vladimir Putin. You did say let Russia take care of ISIS.

TRUMP: Jeb is so wrong. You fight ISIS first. You have to knock 'em out. You decide what to do after, you can't fight two wars at one time. If you listen to him, that's why we've been in the Middle East for 15 years, and we haven't won anything. We've spent $5 trillion dollars in the Middle East with thinking like that. We've spent $5 trillion dollars; we have to rebuild our country. We have to rebuild our infrastructure. you listen to that you're going to be there for another 15 years. You'll end up with world war three.
Source: 2016 CBS Republican primary debate in South Carolina , Feb 13, 2016

Beyond every other Damned issue our nation is facing, a reduction in war acting by way of destroying whole societies or paying others to destroy whole societies needs to be reduced. Its too damn expensive. The same amount of money spent on destroying societies across Earth would have already accomplished high speed wireless internet along all interstate highway. Upgraded water pipes in outdated municipalities. Repaired and built countless bridges in need.
Help to educate an entire generation in meaningful emerging and future industries.
Given us a taste of that Canadian, Cuban, or European style health care.
Some of us might have even had flying cars by now.

The first step that needs to go no matter how offensive or rude someone may be, is getting the bank together. The bank is invested over 60% into our "defense"/destroy the world budget. The destroy the world part costs trillions of dollars over decades, and accounts for at least a third of that budget. If a candidate has not shown a commitment to this logical way of saving the American tax payer its money. Well, I just don't see that person as being seriously about America.

Donald Trump is serious about America, and will go down in history as a hero.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
What remarkable timing for these Trump health related threads to come out

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
If this were 1950, Trump would be dead from stress and heart disease. Thank goodness this is 2016! I vividly remember the media and people in the streets talking about Ronald Regan being way too old to get elected. He was 69.

With an additional 35 years of medical and nutrition advances under our belts, being age 70 is no big deal if your DNA is good. I don't hear any stories about Trump's mom or dad dying at a young age from one of the genetic disorders that are passed to children, so I'd say that we don't have to worry about Trump kicking the bucket soon.

Hillary, or one of her operatives, might have Donald killed if he gets too far ahead in the polls, but Trump is in good shape for his age. No reasonable person doubts this.

After a bit of checking, I see that Hillary's Father died of a brain hemorrhage. He was only a few years older than Hillary. Hillary's mother died of vascular related diseases too. Hillary takes Coumadin due to vascular issues. With her family history and current medications, Hillary needs to steer clear of the Presidency.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

But wasn't it pretty much Bush and the Republicans who f'd that all up, those crazy people like practically the entire Bush Jr. gang aka "the Vulcans"?

Plus I don't think Trump even understands the office of the Presidency. Maybe from the POV of a kid in primary school but little more than that.

He'll be utterly lost, and taken advantage of left and right while he angrily bangs the table and say shouts for Hossenfeffer!

He doesn't get it, doesn't understand the nuance of US power and authority. Doesn't have a clue.

Anyone can offer opinions about the past, but what he offers is like the plan of a kid running for elementary school president.

He's way in over his head and I can't believe that he's gotten this far to the point of all but closing the gap.

It's like the blind leading the blind.

History repeats.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join