It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carly Fiorina says..."We must have President Trump"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Wow! I mean, would you look at that face? Who would want that to be the president? Remember that line? In the heat of the primaries they did not have anything nice to say about each other. Then she backed Cruz and it went nowhere and she certainly is not a friend of trump...until now.

The MSM seems to be not reporting on this but at a Washington State GOP fall dinner it finally happened. She said....

www.westernjournalism.com...

“We must have President Trump — we can’t have President Clinton,” she told members of the Washington State Republican Party at their fall dinner, according to a tweet from the party.

Slowly they are coming around. Those who opposed can see that there is a great chance of keeping the house and senate that they need to get behind a candidate who has erased Hillary's poll lead and is pulling ahead in battleground states and with specific voter bases that are needed.

edit on 09am30amf0000002016-09-15T00:45:45-05:001245 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It's not pretty, but people get behind the only person who can counter Hillary. Most are disgusted with the option but it's all there is.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I for one am quite proud of Trump. He may have been born into a well off family, but he was not born into the elite circle which shapes American policy. To see a man get there from the real estate industry, thats a true American accomplishment, and am proud to see him pull it off.

He did not do the traditional Skull & Bones, Bohemian Grove, Bilderberg route. He just made his name known to the American people over his life, set a goal to aim for the highest position of the land, and now its paying off.

# YEA MAN! That # makes me feel all kinds of patriotic in all honesty.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21248109]matafuchs[

Call me cynical but I think the woman wants to be relevant and have a place in the administration

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
She even has the same arguments like all the Trumpbots: "We must have him, we can't have Hillary!" - yeah, that is very convincing.

Not an argument.
But hey, we haven't heard anything else in these ridiculous election campaigns. Only emotional sentiments, grotesque manifestations of grandeur, broken down in the most simple words for the most simple minds.

And I am not only looking at Trump, although he is the most noticable candidate doing this.

This election is a downmark for democracy.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Carly blushed in that debate where Donald Trump explained to Marco Rubio that his hands are small because all the meat was put in his pants..or something like that. I think that turned her on.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Yes, proving that politicians have zero credibility, loyalty or principles for which they truly stand.

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

So, someone at a Republican party said people should vote for the Republican nominee not the Democrat nominee?

In other breaking news, scientists have confirmed water is wet.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
If you have not look into to her a bit more. She contributes A LOT of money to the GOP and yes is a major behind the scenes player.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

So you are celebrating a politician reversing on her principles? I thought that was the kind of stuff that Trump was supposed to stand against?

top topics

join