It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteors can do180 deg turns apparently!!!! :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Or maybe it had to do with the Hillary segment.

Lol, some funny stuff there.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Im sure i've seen this exact footage of the meteor , and it does pass that post and continue but doesnt do a 180

im sure ive seen it , same buildings and everything
ill have a look for it

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

im sure ive seen it , same buildings and everything
ill have a look for it

Great, it would be nice if you could find that, and prove this to be a hoax, at least WE the MEMBERS and CONTRIBUTORS got a shot at making that judgment

edit on 15-9-2016 by kennyb72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

Yes. it was posted in a thread on ATS 11 years ago in 2005. I searched and found it by the question, GOOGLE/AboveTopSecret

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 03:40 AM

"Was curious of a meteor (shooting star) and make a boomerang effect? I was just outside and saw one. I quickly labeled it a shooting star until I saw it head right up towards the atmosphere. It had the traditional tail etc... Just seemed a little odd to see it turn like that...."

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: kennyb72
Great, it would be nice if you could find that, and prove this to be a hoax, at least WE the MEMBERS and CONTRIBUTORS got a shot at making that judgment

We, the members, have been doing that for years. How many hoaxes does a YT channel need to put out before you never watch the channel again because you know that everything they put out is garbage?

How many lies does it take from someone until you never trust a word they say ever again? Come on, don't start getting ridiculous. Their videos have been debunked for years by members here and elsewhere on the net.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yes. it was posted in a thread on ATS 11 years ago in 2005. I searched and found it by the question, GOOGLE/AboveTopSecret

Pretty neat detective work, but now we have two examples of meteors appearing to reverse direction. The one in this vid touches down after the 180 deg, where the one in the thread describes the 2005 one going back up into the atmosphere.

So perhaps meteors can do 180 deg turns lol. happened twice now apparently

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

What you don't seem to grasp, is that the source of his videos is Youtube and anything could turn up on his movies.

From what I understand he has a channel or portal, where people submit sighting to, its how all UFO organisations start.

If you are searching for evidence like many of us are, then you look at everything so you can make a judgment. That is the scientific approach. If this guy produced all his own material then you could boycott him if you believed he was faking it. But you can't do that when his material is coming from everywhere.

It appears when the extraterrestrial land, you will probably be the last to know lol.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_

We, the members, have been doing that for years. How many hoaxes does a YT channel need to put out before you never watch the channel again because you know that everything they put out is garbage?

How many lies does it take from someone until you never trust a word they say ever again? Come on, don't start getting ridiculous. Their videos have been debunked for years by members here and elsewhere on the net.

If you were talking about section51 or 3rdphase.. i'd agree, maybe it's time to re-evaluate the ST-10 "problem"
as.. it's neither of those jokers.. i've culled countless hoaxers and fakers from my subs over the years.. yet ST-10 is still there.. it's just about the last "real" channel left, with captures sent in.. sometimes multiple captures of the same event seen from different angles ( by different ppl ) .. all sent in by... "us"

so.. are we all faking?
edit on 15-9-2016 by Xarian6 because: .

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Giant Meteor 2016, say's "no thank's..I'm going back home..you guy's are nut's"

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

Didnt take much detective work...I just put the word METEOR slash ABOVE TOP SECRET....and it popped up.

Use GOOGLE or BING or any search engine. There are more stories/threads...just search off-ATS but use SLASH/ATS in your query.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

What you don't seem to grasp, is that the source of his videos is Youtube and anything could turn up on his movies.

And what you fail to grasp, is that it doesn't matter if ST10 is making their own hoaxes, or peddling other peoples' hoaxes. It's still a hoax channel. And there's nothing you can say to convince anyone but the gullible otherwise.

Browsing YouTube is not real UFO research. If there's a real UFO event, it will be televised around the world in minutes by every major media outlet.

If this guy produced all his own material then you could boycott him if you believed he was faking it. But you can't do that when his material is coming from everywhere.

You only think people are sending him their material because that's what he claims in his videos. He's been shown to be a fraud on numerous occasions, by numerous people, on numerous sites. He's even been debunked by MUFON.

He creates the hoaxes using CGI and Photoshop. The following video will show you exactly how he creates his hoaxes and why:

www.youtube.com...

its how all UFO organisations start.

No. UFO organizations start by people submitting material. And then the organization researches and investigates to come to some sort of conclusion on what has been submitted. THAT is how real science works. Not throwing garbage on YouTube and saying "Hey look what has been submitted to me!!!"

It appears when the extraterrestrial land, you will probably be the last to know lol.

That's why it appears to you videos on hoax channels are real as well. I've been doing real research (some with MUFON) for most of my life. You sure won't find out when real ET's land by sifting through garbage YouTube hoax channels.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6
yet ST-10 is still there.. it's just about the last "real" channel left, with captures sent in.. sometimes multiple captures of the same event seen from different angles ( by different ppl ) .. all sent in by... "us"

Sent in and recorded by himself and his friends. The only thing "real" about ST10 is the hoaxes are real. The video in my post above will show how and why.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
When you post 99% hoaxes, once yopu post the 1% no one believes you.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Or...

If extraterrestrials ever land on this planet and there is video, it will be the main story all over the news everywhere and not just on a well known hoax channel on YouTube.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join