It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Gump?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Is Hillary mocking the disabled in this embarrassingly bad 1995 video?

It’s called “Hillary Gump,” a short the White House did for the 1995 Gridiron dinner which is very loosely based on “Forrest Gump.” It was supposed to showcase Hillary’s sense of humor.

Well, at least she isn't waving her arms around in convulsive fits while acting stupid like, another presidential candidate we know!

edit on 14-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Well, at least she isn't waving her arms around in convulsive fits while acting stupid like, another presidential candidate we know!

Well . just her head at one time. And she cant . She would overheat and hit the ground again. You know how long pneumonia lasts . Could last years in her case...

hahahahah

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Her healthcare package bombed. Costs taxpayers 10's of millions for nothing. First ladies have no business doing this stuff. She was in over her head. Everything she has attempted to do failed.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I would have banged 1995 Hillary. Probably wouldn't have openly bragged about it, but I certainly would have not denied it.

I find it funny that what she said about a box of chocolates and reporters is quite relevant to her campaign today

you know my mama always said, reporters are like a box of chocolates. Too many of 'em can kill ya! But the sweet ones are awful nice.

Psychic Hillary, if only she knew how true those words would be 21 years later.
LOL
LOL

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
If it was supposed to be, that wasn't comedy.

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I find it funny that what she said about a box of chocolates and reporters is quite relevant to her campaign today

Some people never change.

I would have banged 1995 Hillary. Probably wouldn't have openly bragged about it, but I certainly would have not denied it.

She really has crapped the bed in 20 years hasn't she.
edit on 14-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

What are you doing to that pig in your avatar? Hmmmm?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
Is Hillary mocking the disabled in this embarrassingly bad 1995 video?

It’s called “Hillary Gump,” a short the White House did for the 1995 Gridiron dinner which is very loosely based on “Forrest Gump.” It was supposed to showcase Hillary’s sense of humor.

Are you saying it's okay to mock disabled people as long as you don't wave your arms in convulsive fits?

Good to know.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Its the same chocolates I bet

a reply to: carewemust

I will have you know that pig is a might fine specimen!

We just finished the adventure of a life time.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Nope, I'm saying that she wasn't behaving as badly as some politicians/flim flam man who does!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I think she was behaving pretty bad actually. With all the wigs she used, I am certain there is a cross dresser or transgender somewhere that would be pretty offended.

Your right she did not behave as bad. She behaved worse!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: thesaneone

Nope, I'm saying that she wasn't behaving as badly as some politicians/flim flam man who does!

So this thread was an attempt at Hillary isn't as bad as Trump?

That video was just creepy

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Straws indeed! LOL The video is going around the internets as a "Look at Hillary Mock a "Retard" rebuttal. So I thought I'd oblige the ATS community with a shot of attacking the "Hill Dog" for political incorrectness. But, my opinion is that her performance isn't anywhere near as bad as Trump's "go to" 4th grader's impression of a retard, that is Trump's standard tool that he uses to attack to character of his critics.

edit on 15-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I like the video, makes me want to go back in time and shag her where I know Bill will walk in and say "don't mind me, continue please
"

She was not too shabby back then, and I imagine much freakier in her prime another 20 years before that.

See? She was rather pretty in her younger years, even up to her years as First Lady.

A shame she became emboldened to foreign devils!
edit on 9-15-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

She caught a terminal case of The Evils.

new topics

top topics

join