It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Correct the record lol what about the violence at trump rallies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I have seen him make many anti-Trump posts. Nothing of substance ever.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: lortl
IIts no secret that trump supporters are a bunch of winy grumpy mostly white peoples who dont cope well with the fact that peeps of colour now have soke rights in america. Its also no secret that the trump lovers love to lie about theyre dank pepe memes not being racists and pretend they dont no who david duke is or why hes endorsing the trumpeter.

what about the real conspiracy thaat trump rallies are violence fesitvals

billmoyers.com...

It has been widely reported that outside a Trump rally in Asheville, North Carolina, Monday night, Sept. 12, a 69-year-old woman was “cold-cocked” (her word) by an irate Trump supporter. The woman, Shirley Teter, later asked a reporter rhetorically: “Why did I get involved yesterday, at my age? Because I ran into another situation that was sickening my heart.” Ms. Teter preserved her sense of whimsy and irony, for she also asked whether “people find a Trump supporter punching her in the face deplorable.”

no not the first time, trumpy rallies are full of agrro encourages by chief trumpeter, donald trumpf drumpf

I bring this up by way of noting that, when Trump supporters started punching out protesters at his rallies last March, many reporters noticed and many observers — including this one — commented on Trump’s sinister taste for vigilantism. The howls of rage from Trump supporters were comparable, though possibly more frequent, than George Wallace’s in 1968. Like Wallace then, Trump rejoiced using the protesters as props, I wrote this in The Washington Post: Blood shouts are back…In Las Vegas last month, Trump said of one protester, “I’d like to punch him in the face,” waxing nostalgic for an era when protesters would be “carried out on stretchers.” “We’re not allowed to push back anymore,” Trump rued. The day after an enthusiast threw a sucker punch at a demonstrator being led out of a Fayetteville, North Carolina event, Trump said: “The audience hit back. That’s what we need a little more of.”

lol at trump and his followers pretneding not to be violent when theyre furer in chief encourages it

yep they is the deplorables

Well, we have gotten a lot more of it, and it’s disturbing that Trump’s outrages are so frequent that the mob atmosphere at his rallies is evidently no longer terribly “newsworthy.” While Benghazi and emails remain part of everyday reporting over the months, journalists don’t remind us of Trump’s earlier incitements. The mob outbursts and the incitements have become routine, part of the furniture — sort of like Trump’s remarkable 70-year-old hair, no longer worthy of comment. Another day, another deplorable outburst, either from the candidate or his deplorables or both.

disemminate propaganda for trumpy and soon well ber living in the trumps united states of russian federation with him and putin together ruling the new facist oligarchical nation they have spawned.

I blame Trump supporters for not crushing the protesters like Beijing did to the students in Tiananmen Sq. at the first rally they started their BS.

And again at every rally until there were no more protesters.

Beat them like a clinton cell phone.

The ones that were unfortunate enough to get inside would be carried out like hillary on a hot sunny day.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Here you go, VIOLENCE AT TRUMP RALLIES:

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

DNC organizing the ""protests"" at the Trump rallies:
(click to enalarge)

Violent Protesters Hunting Down Trump Supporters (Full Video)

Anti-Trump protesters - VIOLENCE, HATE, and INTOLERANCE - compilation

VIDEO: Female Trump supporter pelted with eggs, tomatoes at San Jose Trump Rally
www.youtube.com...

[BRUTAL] trump supporters terrorized and beaten in san jose protest rally
www.youtube.com...

Savage anti-Trump thugs cause violence at Trump rally in San Jose, CA
www.youtube.com...

Alex Jones Assaulted by Rabid Communists
www.youtube.com...

TRUMP RALLY GETS BLOODY!!
www.youtube.com...

Rioters Break Through Barricades at Trump Rally
www.youtube.com...

Riot Cops Deploy Gas At Violent Anti Trump Hooligans
www.youtube.com...

Trump SUPPORTERS VS Anti Trump PROTESTERS ANGRY People GONE CRAZY Riots!
www.youtube.com...

Anti-Trump Protesters Attack the San Diego Police at Trump Rally
www.youtube.com...

Trump Rally Fight Compilation — ROUND 2 — Politifight 2016
www.youtube.com...

Knife pulled at Trump rally. San Jose.
www.youtube.com...

Brutal Fight Breaks Out At Trump Rally In San Diego
www.youtube.com...

Protesters clash during Donald Trump speech in Denver
www.youtube.com...

Cop Admits Violent Protesters Were Bussed Into Trump Rally
www.youtube.com...

Trump Supporters Attacked By Protesters
www.youtube.com...

Insane Anti-Trump Protesters Admit They're Paid by Soros Threaten FEMA Camps/Extermination
www.youtube.com...

Protesters Interrupt Donald Trump for 14 Straight Minutes in St. Louis
www.youtube.com...

Teen Anti-Trump Protester Pepper Sprayed After Punching Senior Citizen in the Face
www.youtube.com...

Trump Protest Boston Fight 6/29/2016
www.youtube.com...

Fight | Donald Trump Rally & Protest | Tucson, Arizona | March 19, 2016
www.youtube.com...

Hippy Mugged At Trump Protest / 2 Pepper-Sprayed / NBC Lies (San Diego)
www.youtube.com...

Donald Trump Protesters Shut Down Chicago Rally - FNN
www.youtube.com...

edit on 14-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: lortl

I almost believe that you want Trump to win.

You can't actually believe insulting people will win votes.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Knowing the majority of protesters are bought and paid for by Soro's, what makes you think that people aren't placed on the Trump side by Soro's to implicate Trump supporters.

By an large there has been much more violence by the paid for Hillary supporters.

Good try but a fail.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Beat them like a clinton cell phone.

L..M..A..O.
You should copyright that.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

edit on 14-9-2016 by Abinkadoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well done with that list. I will only add that as far as the most recent incident the OP outlines the accused man, who is nearly blind and 70, claims to have video exonerating him. Also, video has surfaced that is unclear, but does show protesters intimating supporters there. There are also pictures of the woman later at the rally smiling and not looking injured, but supposedly she had to go to the hospital till 2am.

I am not saying she is lying, just pointing out there are two sides to the story.

Lastly, this idea that somehow Trump supporters are asking for it because Trumps words incite violence. Look at another thread on ATS right now about the Indian pipeline.

Would people say the Indian protesters deserved to be attacked and bitten by dogs? After all, the hurtful things they said in their protest caused the guards to have to act violently, right?

ETA: link

www.breitbart.com...
edit on 14-9-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Good work Grambler

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Just curious. What is the opposite of an Uncle Tom?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Can you explain, in your own words, exactly how the Pepe meme is racist?

IMHO that sounds like just about the furthest reach of the political season.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
There is a lot of hate at Trump rallies... but your looking in the wrong direction.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I love it when someone starts a thread attempting to tell everyone how bad Trump supporters are, how stupid they are, then they proceed to make their point by butchering every grammatical and spelling error possible while coming across as a 13 year old texting on a roller coaster, puking up his cotton candy.

If someone halfway intelligent would make an argument against Trump and his followers, it'd be greatly appreciated.

English may not be their 1st language

The militant left are just as bad as the far right brigade,both are extreme at other ends of the political spectrum

Both sides taunt each other so it's easy to see how anger can erupt when we have passionate political followers from the left and the right in the same place

Personally I think it shows bad manners to taunt other people who are going to an event to hear their political party. They should leave them alone and let them enter freely without the wall of scorn

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl
IIts no secret that trump supporters are a bunch of winy grumpy mostly white peoples who dont cope well with the fact that peeps of colour now have soke rights in america. Its also no secret that the trump lovers love to lie about theyre dank pepe memes not being racists and pretend they dont no who david duke is or why hes endorsing the trumpeter.

It is also no secret that there are different forms "there" and when you misuse them, intelligent people will not respect your opinion, especially if it is nothing more than a parroted, ignorant accusation riddled rant.

You are either trolling, or truly ignorant. Your post and accusations are foolish.
It's no secret

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

you do know that genocide inovleves murder

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

she punched an elderly guy in the face

No she didn't. She lashed out but didn't come anywhere near him. She never hit anyone.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Knowing the majority of protesters are bought and paid for by Soro's

Evidence please.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

What does that have to do with anything?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join