It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Correct the record lol what about the violence at trump rallies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
IIts no secret that trump supporters are a bunch of winy grumpy mostly white peoples who dont cope well with the fact that peeps of colour now have soke rights in america. Its also no secret that the trump lovers love to lie about theyre dank pepe memes not being racists and pretend they dont no who david duke is or why hes endorsing the trumpeter.

what about the real conspiracy thaat trump rallies are violence fesitvals

billmoyers.com...

It has been widely reported that outside a Trump rally in Asheville, North Carolina, Monday night, Sept. 12, a 69-year-old woman was “cold-cocked” (her word) by an irate Trump supporter. The woman, Shirley Teter, later asked a reporter rhetorically: “Why did I get involved yesterday, at my age? Because I ran into another situation that was sickening my heart.” Ms. Teter preserved her sense of whimsy and irony, for she also asked whether “people find a Trump supporter punching her in the face deplorable.”

no not the first time, trumpy rallies are full of agrro encourages by chief trumpeter, donald trumpf drumpf

I bring this up by way of noting that, when Trump supporters started punching out protesters at his rallies last March, many reporters noticed and many observers — including this one — commented on Trump’s sinister taste for vigilantism. The howls of rage from Trump supporters were comparable, though possibly more frequent, than George Wallace’s in 1968. Like Wallace then, Trump rejoiced using the protesters as props, I wrote this in The Washington Post: Blood shouts are back…In Las Vegas last month, Trump said of one protester, “I’d like to punch him in the face,” waxing nostalgic for an era when protesters would be “carried out on stretchers.” “We’re not allowed to push back anymore,” Trump rued. The day after an enthusiast threw a sucker punch at a demonstrator being led out of a Fayetteville, North Carolina event, Trump said: “The audience hit back. That’s what we need a little more of.”

lol at trump and his followers pretneding not to be violent when theyre furer in chief encourages it

yep they is the deplorables

Well, we have gotten a lot more of it, and it’s disturbing that Trump’s outrages are so frequent that the mob atmosphere at his rallies is evidently no longer terribly “newsworthy.” While Benghazi and emails remain part of everyday reporting over the months, journalists don’t remind us of Trump’s earlier incitements. The mob outbursts and the incitements have become routine, part of the furniture — sort of like Trump’s remarkable 70-year-old hair, no longer worthy of comment. Another day, another deplorable outburst, either from the candidate or his deplorables or both.

disemminate propaganda for trumpy and soon well ber living in the trumps united states of russian federation with him and putin together ruling the new facist oligarchical nation they have spawned.

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: lortl

You're right. Trump rallies can be violent with those liberals coming in to assault his supporters.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Congrates from one of the now "Deplorables" You just garnered Trump another million or so votes....

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Once again, you nailed it.

Every Trump supporter is an evil racist.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

where s your eviddence tia

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Blah blah blah racists..
Blah blah blah "fill in your choice fobia"...

You disagree with me so your a blah blah blah.....

Snore..

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Once again, you nailed it.

Every Trump supporter is an evil racist.

yep lol

link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Blah blah blah racists..
Blah blah blah "fill in your choice fobia"...

You disagree with me so your a blah blah blah.....

Snore..

sounds like you in every thread where anyone disagrees wirh you lol

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

What's "tia"? Evidence? Just search through. I'll find some though(maybe, I have to do laundry now).

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Another millennial troll giving the rest of us a bad name (millennials)...

Word of advice, pepper in lol more. I think it really drives the point.
edit on 14-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Is this like the time the
POOR TEENAGE GIRL WAS SEXUALLY ASSAULTED MULTIPLE TIMES OMG AND THEN SHE WAS PEPPERSPRAYED FOR NO REASON OMG OMG THE TRUMP RALLY OMG OMG TRUMP MEAN RAPIST OMG!!!!
?

Which then turned out to BE FALSE. She was in a packed crowd she got herself into to start snip, everytime people happen to bump into her her IMA RAPE VICTIM WAHHHHH mentality triggered and she'd scream STOP TOUCHING ME WAHHHH and then after she punched an elderly guy in the face only then she was pepper sprayed.

And then the Criminal Media reported it as if it awas all wost case scenario, real dea;l OMG, and it was all Trump people all the way (deliberately driven into a rape rage fit psychosis by The Trumph didy dumph dupmh, of course).

EDIT: Okay the old dude was "hitting" her with the paper in his hand.
edit on 14-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

While I see your arguement on fake stories, please save that for a meaningful thread and try not to feed the troll animals, they'll just hang around our house longer.
edit on 14-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Which then turned out to BE FALSE. She was in a packed crowd she got herself into to start snip, everytime people happen to bump into her her IMA RAPE VICTIM WAHHHHH mentality triggered and she'd scream STOP TOUCHING ME WAHHHH and then after she punched an elderly guy in the face only then she was pepper sprayed.

you have used this same argument to denigrate the entire religion of islam.
it happens at a trump rally, and she is triggered?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The amount of verifiable video that shows ANTI Trump supporters spitting, punching, chasing, and getting physical with Trump supporters is overwhelming! You have rhetoric and it is interesting to note you just joined a few months ago which is typical for anti Trump pro Hillary shills. It's cool I know you all are desperate and getting paid to deflect how awful the DNC candidate is! I feel sorry for you folks!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
you have used this same argument to denigrate the entire religion of islam.

WHAT the hell are you talking about???

LOVE you avatar by the way, the one you use to "denigrate" the entire religion of Christianity. It makes me smile every time (seriously). I'm an agnostic, so no point in making a discussion out of this.
edit on 14-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
His last thread got taken down for this. So will this one.

edit on 14-9-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I'm just curious. What is "this"?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I love it when someone starts a thread attempting to tell everyone how bad Trump supporters are, how stupid they are, then they proceed to make their point by butchering every grammatical and spelling error possible while coming across as a 13 year old texting on a roller coaster, puking up his cotton candy.

If someone halfway intelligent would make an argument against Trump and his followers, it'd be greatly appreciated.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

What the sign says. His screen name is an anagram of "troll". Which is pretty much what he does in all threads.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Wow. This is so desperate, that I am encouraged.

Fine job, OP! Star and flag for you, love biscuit!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join