It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Low Energy Trump Shut Down By Flint Pastor

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

Yeah. He has clever speech writers.

Wait? You don't think he came up with that himself do you?
Oh god....

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

It means colored. Because he's a racist. From a very young age. Probably learned it from his racist father.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: imitator

She doesn't have a long line of failures...........

???????

Hold Hillary Clinton accountable for her failures

That’s a good start, but the list of her failures is long and complete and goes on to this day, as she refuses to raise a red flag when the president presents a non-deal deal with Iran that puts the radical Islamic regime on a path to a nuclear bomb.

It’s not too early to remind voters of the list of her failures — lack of preparedness in Libya, misjudgment as to al-Qaeda’s strength, the absence of a coherent plan to address the Arab Spring, a faulty assessment of Bashar al-Assad (whom she labeled a “reformer”), deteriorating relations with Israel and an obsessive focus on settlements, and cluelessness that withdrawal of U.S. forces in Iraq would give the radicals a foothold.

www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 9jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

a reply to: LifeMode

Oh well. Too bad that won't get that idiot to the white house.
The man's a liar a cheat a very poor business man and dishonest too.
So he can just jog his ass back to Manhattan he has so much energy.
In NY Italian he's called a chooch. I'm not sure of the translation but when we called someone that it sure didn't mean stellar.

I want to be a very poor business man also if that's the case.

Billions of dollars for being a idiot that doesn't know how to run a business.

See I wasn't born yesterday, and neither was anyone else on this forum.

I'm an entrepreneur and I know how difficult it is to run a business, I couldn't imagine being in 500 like Trump is. We know he is a great business man.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

What crowd is going to be hostile to Hillary? Really what group do you think would boo her?
Maybe if she spoke to an all white biker group who fix cars for a living and play pool and swill beer by the truckload. Yeah I could see that.

Way to show your true colors racist. Only beer swilling white bikers hate hillary huh?

Why didn't she go outside at the DNC and confront the Bernie people that were protesting how corrupt she and the DNC were? Or was this just all white bikers too?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I am not sure being bombastic would have been a good approach. Its a very sad situation. He was again energetic afterwards in his speech in Canton, so that should cheer you up!

I didn't catch it but that's good to hear. He seemed a bit drained to me and I was chalking it up to fatigue but maybe he was attempting to be appropriately somber and in contrast to his normal tone, it seemed "low energy."

I thought he handled it well. I also commend him for speaking in front of a crowd he knew would be hostile. When will Hillary do that?

Fair point though I don't believe the crowed turned out to be all that hostile. Mostly they just listened except the one heckler who also got shut down immediately.

Lastly, I love how many (not saying you here ante) criticize Trump for not speaking to blacks, and then mock him because they are hostile when he does. I think being willing to confront people who disagree with you is a very Presidential trait, and we would be better served if all politicians did more of that.

You won't get any disagreement from me. What better way to really test the strength of a candidate and the seriousness of his convictions? This wasn't exactly Trump diving into a pit of vipers but it took some spine because it could have gone badly and he was clearly out of his element.

I do think that he missed an opportunity to really connect (or give the appearance of connecting) the way a better orator (and slick as s# politician) like Bill Clinton does (though not as much now that his voice is shot). Do you know what I'm talking about? Imagine if he'd gone up there sans prepared remarks and told those people he felt their pain and sounded like he meant it?

On the balance though, it honestly wasn't the worst appearance. Like I said in the OP, to his credit, he kept his composure and got back on message.
edit on 2016-9-15 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Precieved by the witch hunters but in reality she has a very long list of successes. Starting out of the gate at Wellesley.
all it takes is research and a will to learn my friend.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I think we can all agree he sounded low energy, right folks? Low energy. Terrible. Very very low energy. Did you see it? I thought he was going to fall asleep talking that's how low energy he was. Believe me.

Lots of people are saying he sounded low energy. I'm not saying this - but many people are... I'm tellin' ya. It's true folks. It's true. There's something going on here that we don't know about, folks.

China.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Sure you too can have a trail of ruined businesses and failed ventures behind you as long as you're willing to cut your heart out to do it.
He is not a success he's a thief. He keeps the money when his creditors ask for legitimate payments. He's got people suing him left and right. He has whole groups of people who outright despise him. That's your goal?
He does not care about the working man. He never has and that will not change if he's elected. He's in it to put another notch in his belt. All for the glory of trump. For the win.
Make America great? Sure. While he says See Ya wouldn't wanna be ya...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I was making a point as to what he would say based on your notion of him being racist. This is what I said...

I mean, if he was racist would he not have said "shutup 'n-word' I am reading a speech?

How is this racist? I would really like you to try to explain that to me because what I am showing is that he is not. He respected the wishes of the female black pastor.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Sure you too can have a trail of ruined businesses and failed ventures behind you as long as you're willing to cut your heart out to do it.
He is not a success he's a thief. He keeps the money when his creditors ask for legitimate payments. He's got people suing him left and right. He has whole groups of people who outright despise him. That's your goal?
He does not care about the working man. He never has and that will not change if he's elected. He's in it to put another notch in his belt. All for the glory of trump. For the win.
Make America great? Sure. While he says See Ya wouldn't wanna be ya...

He has 5 failures, 5 in 4 decades.

Every country in the world has defaulted on credit payment and has unpaid contractors, and you do not know the details behind all of them.

As a matter of fact when they were recording the apprentice he was on the phone with a contractor and said he was not paying them, because they didn't show up for work and he had to hire another contractor to finish their work to meet a deadline.

I think it's really funny, because if he wasn't running as a Republican you wouldn't be calling him a failure. You wouldn't.

You're easily effected by propaganda or you chose to lie to better your wanna-be liar in chief. A perfect minion? Idk, you tell me.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

a reply to: UnBreakable

Precieved by the witch hunters but in reality she has a very long list of successes. Starting out of the gate at Wellesley.
all it takes is research and a will to learn my friend.

So I researched with a will to learn and this is what I found. What a stellar record of public service.

Hillary’s Senate Accomplishment: One Bill Enacted into Law, to Name a Federal Building
www.nationalreview.com...

Hillary Can't Name Top Accomplishment As Secretary of State
www.forbes.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

So you know, they were never found in violation of any laws. They put ads in the NY papers offering housing to all and that was it. I guess him fighting to allow blacks into his private clubs later in life is just overlooked right? It was Mar-A Lago...

I made the hot sauce comment based on her pandering...

She even tries her best 'sound like a black' accent....that is some racist garbage...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
He did sound tired, to be fair. His schedule is utterly crazy. I did think he did a pretty good job of accepting he was rambling and getting back on track, but he needed to recognise the audience here. there were not interested in trade deals.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
body language whisperer extraordinaire trump, on fox today -

"Something was up because I noticed she was so nervous when she introduced me. She was shaking and I said, ‘Wow, this is sort of strange’ She was like a nervous mess. So I figured something was up, really"

wonder what he thought was up.

he's such a puss.
edit on 15-9-2016 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
'n-word'

You don't have to say that word to be a racist... Just FYI.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well that explains it. You are voting for her not on her stance but because she will empower you as a retired wealthy white woman to get that first female elected even if she drives the country into the ground. It all makes much more sense. You are the group of Democrats who like to say " I have black friends" right because it does not make you look racist but at the same time call everyone else out for it? It shows in your posts.

Deplorable is right...voting based on gender and man hate....

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

So if he said shut up I am reading a speech it would be racist because he is white and she is black? Is that what you are saying?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

No. That's not at all what I said. If you read my words, you will see what I said.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I see what you did there...sorry, i guess I am so used to attacks it was just a statement. That's on me....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join