It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Bohemian Grove Occultist Are Against Trump!

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
LOL, so the infamous Bohemian Grove degenerates are all firmly against Trump. When the "want to be masters of the universe" who don't give a crap about you are firmly against a candidate, I take that as a positive.

NEW YORK – Conspiracy theorists are going to have a field day with this one.

An email hacked from Colin Powell’s Gmail account has him writing that he had just returned from the famed Bohemian Grove — a place the Washington Post once described as “where the rich and powerful go to misbehave” — and that most attendees there will not vote for Donald Trump and find him to be a “disaster.” Powell further reported that “quite a few will not vote for Hillary and will vote for a third party candidate.”

Peter, I am back from the Bohemian Grove. Surprise, surprise, I sat next
to Stephen Harper a couple of times and had a nice discussion. Grove
attendees know that Trump is a disaster. Most will vote against, but quite
a few will not vote for Hillary and will vote for a third party candidate.
Strange doings down here. Otherwise all is well with the Powells. We’ll
sneak away for a few days in August. Of course I’d love to see you. Let me
know your dates. I told Stephen that you seemed quite content in your new
place in life.

All the best, Colin

The email was addressed to Canadian politician and lawyer Peter Gordon MacKay, a former Canadian Member of Parliament, who also served as Minister of Justice and Attorney General, Minister of National Defense, and Minister of Foreign Affairs

Bohemian Grove is a 2,700-acre campground in Monte Rio, Calif that has served as a meeting place for top politicians and businessmen. The site’s major annual secretive meeting takes place for two weeks in July, with Powell writing that he was present at last July’s event.

In a previous email to MacKay, Powell wrote about the policy of not bringing communication devices to Bohemian Grove.

“I am racing out of town to the California Redwoods for the weekend,” Powell wrote, referring to the Grove. “No phones, email or even Kindles.”

For those who are unfamiliar:

www.washingtonpost.com...

Every July, some of the richest and most powerful men in the world gather at a 2,700 acre campground in Monte Rio, Calif., for two weeks of heavy drinking, super-secret talks, druid worship (the group insists they are simply “revering the Redwoods”), and other rituals.

Their purpose: to escape the “frontier culture,” or uncivilized interests, of common men.

The people that gather at Bohemian Grove — who have included prominent business leaders, former U.S. presidents, musicians, and oil barons — are told that “Weaving Spiders Come Not Here,” meaning business deals are to be left outside. One exception was in 1942, when a planning for the Manhattan Project took place at the grove, leading to the creation of the atom bomb.

edit on 14-9-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Until recently I didn't picture Colin as the Owl worshiping, cremation of care type.

Anything they are against I am for pretty much.

Trump/2016

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Ooh look deplorables against Trump!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Powell further reported that “quite a few will not vote for Hillary and will vote for a third party candidate.”

So it's a wash between Trump and Clinton then since they won't be voting for her either? If these folks are voting for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein, they're not doing a good job of supporting any of the agendas that everyone thinks they're behind.
edit on 2016-9-14 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I wonder if Hillary took part in the mock child sacrifice or did Bill go in her place, you know, since they don't allow women there after hours.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

So they're not voting for Trump or Hillary? It's almost like they don't orchestrate the elections like Alex Jones insists...
edit on 9/14/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Listening to Gary Johnson ... I'm betting that's where the third party Grovers will end up. He sounds like the Globalist underneath the libertarian veneer.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Peter, I am back from the Bohemian Grove. Surprise, surprise, I sat next to Stephen Harper a couple of times and had a nice discussion. Grove attendees know that Trump is a disaster. Most will vote against, but quite a few will not vote for Hillary and will vote for a third party candidate.

This tells me that even people as 'high' as Colin Powell are in the dark. He has no clue whats going on.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I'm never one to minimize the creepiness and shadiness of these societies. But it begs the question when we talk about "Bohemian Club members" imho... Which ones?

If you look at the history of the Bohemian Club, and even if you restrict said history to those who directly attend the Grove Plays, you'll find people rumored (or known with certainty, in some cases) to have connections with any number of different secret societies, think tanks, political organizations, councils, commissions, corporations, and political ideologies. We're talking about literally thousands of people, many with completely opposing views and agendas and loyalties.

It's always remained an open question for me: is there a cohesive, monolithic agenda somewhere near the "top of the pyramid" so to speak? Or is it just a bunch of competing interests exploiting the privacy and secrecy such societies provide? The most iconic example I always point to Brzezinski vs Kissinger.

Both are looming figures in secret society lore and political history. Both have ties to all the usual suspects. Both had profound influence on foreign and domestic policy. Both are linked with figures in, or are themselves members of, some of those societies (if not Bohemian Club - which Kissinger was a member of - certainly those with ties to it.) Both have ties to the Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, or both. Yet both differ considerably ideologically and politically, most starkly perhaps in their clashing views over detente during the Cold War.

Not everyone involved in these societies are on the same page. I would expect there are large numbers who oppose Trump, but also many who would support him. It's not quite as simple, imo, as saying, "Ah, these members of X society oppose Trump, therefore Trump is good/evil for our interests as citizens." Or, "Ah, these members of Y society oppose Clinton, so she must be good/evil for our interests as citizens."

It's always a question in the back of my mind. How much of these orders, societies, and organizations are really as based in the occult as people assume, and how much of it is for show, or just for convenience and privacy as they all pursue their own agendas? There's definitely more that goes on than we ever see, and enough circumstantial evidence to paint a very dark picture as far as I'm concerned. But what the actual alliances, aims, and purposes of such gatherings are, in terms of the specific rather than general, remains very shall we say, opaque to outside observers. And there's little in the way of monolithic cohesion after their gatherings disperse to point to and say, "Ah, so THAT was the plan." Sometimes there is, but other times there's enough disagreement to make one wonder.

Maybe that's the point of course, though.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Yeah good got bad guy Saturday morning cartoon logic.
No shades of gray, just good ol' 'good n bad'
.... What are you.... 12 yrs old?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I am all for them not voting for either the Giant Douche or the Turd Sandwich and it is obvious they do not really control much of anything since these are the two useless slugs we ended up with.

Kali74 for President!!!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04

That is the most cogent and reasonable summary of this topic that I have read ... perhaps ever, but at least in quite some time.

Thank you for a very refreshing post.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

So the Bohemian Grove members don't like Trump?

What exactly does this mean? Not a whole lot. Even if Trump does become president, he's sill just going to be playing a role and following the script they want him to follow.

This is akin to a movie director not liking his lead actor. He still runs the show. He just doesn't like who's playing the part. The show will go on as they've planned it, if they have their way.

edit on 24-9-2016 by Privy_Princess because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04

This is good criticism. I think a maxim of string pullers is to stay in the shadows. If we are dealing with genuine occult societies, not merely boys clubs, then we could assume that some of the members would study the occult full time and they would in turn probably contitute some kind of a priesthood. Remember, according to conspiracy lore we're also dealing with very ancient royal lineages. They may present a unified front on issues such as globalism but squabble around more cosmetic issues.

The second question is if there is any validity to their occult worldview? And to that I can only refer to personal experiences.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This is because he wanted to be invited, and they said no.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I wonder if Hillary took part in the mock child sacrifice or did Bill go in her place, you know, since they don't allow women there after hours.

en.wikipedia.org...

obviously it was more of a Bush crowd

Clint Eastwood etc....
edit on 25-9-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Until recently I didn't picture Colin as the Owl worshiping, cremation of care type.

Anything they are against I am for pretty much.

Trump/2016

lol ur avatar tho. Why are you guys confusing this with a Hillary crowd?

Is anything not Trump = Hillary now?

The Bushes go....most the entire crowd is conservatives....

top topics

join