It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin says bloodshed...Really?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
If a civil war broke out, it would only be a matter of a few weeks before all them blue enclaves would perish. ... they'd be eating each other.

Would make a great movie.

Or a book. I'd buy that. LOL

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

edit on 14-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Nope

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth
That's my governor and although I didn't vote for him or the Dem that was running, I will have to say that he has done some pretty neat things since he got into office.

Did you take the time to actually listen to his speech or just take the interpretation of the author of the article?

He was quoting Jefferson I believe, referring to war in pursuit of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness---freedom from tyranny.

Why is it that quoting the founders of this country is such a "trigger" for the authoritarians? Maybe they just need to find a safe space and cower there.

Yes, he's a Tea Party candidate and not a politician. Never been in politics before his run against Moneybags Mitch.
And before you go off implying that he is a bigot you might want to check the facts. Some of them can be found in Wiki.
en.wikipedia.org...

He has served in the Army. He has actually run a successful business.

No, he doesn't have the silver tongue of a politician. But so far, he's attempted to keep the promises he made on the campaign trail by rooting out at least some of the corruption that has held Frankfort hostage for many, many years.

edit on 14-9-2016 by diggindirt because: spelling

<< 1  2   >>

join