It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin says bloodshed...Really?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin says bloodshed may be needed to protect conservatism

Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin said conservatives may need to turn to physical violence in order to protect the United States against contemporary liberalism. The Republican governor put forth the controversial suggestion after speaking of the “degradation of society” during an impassioned, 15-minute speech at the Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C., on Saturday. The provocative comments started to gain national attention at the start of this week. “America is worth fighting for ideologically. I want us to be able to fight ideologically, mentally, spiritually, economically, so that we don’t have to do it physically. But that may, in fact, be the case,” he told the crowd. Bevin suggested that if Democrat Hillary Clinton were elected president, she would set the nation on a dangerous course that might require bloodshed to correct. He told the audience that the “candle” of liberty might go out “on our watch.”

Okay, do you volunteer to be a martyr and start us down this path MATT? Stand over there by the wall and let us stone you, how about that? Your blood on the wall of destruction with your bloodshed leading the way! This is a sitting governor that is advocating violence, God Bless America and all the idiot politicians that have been elected. Awesome leadership. Essentially calling for a bloodbath if Clinton gets elected. What a deplorable douchbag. Is there any wonder why a 2 party system is more full of crap today than ever?

Boycott the voting process and while we are at it lynch them all, starting with MATT!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

What did eugenicists want to do with society's undesirables (deplorables)? What did the Nazis want to do with them? The Nazis were fine eugenicists you know. The only reason we've stepped back from open eugenics is because of what happened in the camps with Dr. Mengele, but if you look around, you can still see it at work in ideology today. It just takes a softer form with slightly "gentler" language.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth

Boycott the voting process and while we are at it lynch them all, starting with MATT!

LOL

So you don't like violent comments by Bevin yet you say lynch them all.

DaaaaaaaHaHaHa

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Him first.

You'd think a Kentucky governor would have a better understanding of both the Civil War and what 'conservatism' is supposed to mean.

Aren't they supposed to be 'conserving' something - aside from their own narrow view of the world?

I truly wonder how many people have ever read and actually digested the meaning of the Constitution.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

What did eugenicists want to do with society's undesirables (deplorables)? What did the Nazis want to do with them? The Nazis were fine eugenicists you know. The only reason we've stepped back from open eugenics is because of what happened in the camps with Dr. Mengele, but if you look around, you can still see it at work in ideology today. It just takes a softer form with slightly "gentler" language.

Yeah like "build that wall" (to keep all those non-whites out).

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin says bloodshed may be needed to protect conservatism

Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin said conservatives may need to turn to physical violence in order to protect the United States against contemporary liberalism. The Republican governor put forth the controversial suggestion after speaking of the “degradation of society” during an impassioned, 15-minute speech at the Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C., on Saturday. The provocative comments started to gain national attention at the start of this week. “America is worth fighting for ideologically. I want us to be able to fight ideologically, mentally, spiritually, economically, so that we don’t have to do it physically. But that may, in fact, be the case,” he told the crowd. Bevin suggested that if Democrat Hillary Clinton were elected president, she would set the nation on a dangerous course that might require bloodshed to correct. He told the audience that the “candle” of liberty might go out “on our watch.”

Okay, do you volunteer to be a martyr and start us down this path MATT? Stand over there by the wall and let us stone you, how about that? Your blood on the wall of destruction with your bloodshed leading the way! This is a sitting governor that is advocating violence, God Bless America and all the idiot politicians that have been elected. Awesome leadership. Essentially calling for a bloodbath if Clinton gets elected. What a deplorable douchbag. Is there any wonder why a 2 party system is more full of crap today than ever?

What is deplorable , is when a story comes out and a douche bag exaggerates so much that the story is unrecognizable. No one , including Matt, called for a blood bath or was inciting violence....in my opinion !

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
So the Governor makes a speech seemingly with elements in it that your forefathers may have written and it upsets some people.

The Tree of Liberty needs to be refreshed from time to time with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants.

Perhaps he has seen more than you have being as he is in politics.

Perhaps he is willing to lead the charge.

You do need a few heroes!

The Second Amendment is a right AND a responsibility. Something perhaps the OP needs to think about.

P

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

So you think the only people in this country illegally are icky brown people? I think you'd find you are wrong.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
At the bottom of the source:

Bevin’s office has not responded to a request for comment from Yahoo News, but he did post a statement on Twitter encouraging people to listen to his comments in their entirety. He suggested that the mention of bloodshed in his remarks was a reference to military sacrifice and that “any intelligent person will easily understand the message” if they listen to the speech.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So you think the only people in this country illegally are icky brown people? I think you'd find you are wrong.

Oh, so you're saying that Trump is saying we need a great big wall to keep Eastern European models from overstaying their visas? That must be why he called them rapists and drug dealers and not Mexicans.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin said conservatives may need to turn to physical violence in order to protect the United States against contemporary liberalism.

Seems pretty clear to me.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

There were plenty of people in what became the United States who did not want to take on the British and expressed similar sentiment about people like John Hancock, Benjamin Franklin, and John Adams. You sound like one of them.

So you're angry at Matt for "advocating violence" and your response is to "advocate violence."

Priceless!!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

So you are ignoring a part of your own source?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
He is a tea party American Taliban sorts here is what he says.

He clearly states if Hilary wins it will lead to the end of America there might be bloodshed, from the people in that room and of his kids!!!

He should be investigated.

edit on 14-9-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Bevin suggested thatif Democrat Hillary Clinton were elected president, she would set the nation on a dangerous course that might require bloodshed to correct.

Advocating if someone is elected? I wouldn't touch politics with a 10 foot pole so yeah, being a liar is beneath me.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

edit on 9/14/16 by Gothmog because: nm , not worth my time

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Just kill the deplorables.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

has trump ever suggested illegal canadians?
those rapist, drug dealing canadians.
you need a wall to keep them out.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
My brother living in Tennessee told me that everyone he knows down there, and he knows some political heavy weights too, have just about had it with the federal government. His friends and their friends, out to about 5 degrees of separation, all are at the breaking point when it comes to their constitutional rights getting trampled by the feds. I'd imagine there will be support from all over the states if the south rises again. Think of how many different groups might unite as it seems that everyone has a bone to pick with the PTB these days. The enemy of my enemy is my friend could take hold if enough crap gets flung at the fan.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
My brother living in Tennessee told me that everyone he knows down there, and he knows some political heavy weights too, have just about had it with the federal government. His friends and their friends, out to about 5 degrees of separation, all are at the breaking point when it comes to their constitutional rights getting trampled by the feds. I'd imagine there will be support from all over the states if the south rises again. Think of how many different groups might unite as it seems that everyone has a bone to pick with the PTB these days. The enemy of my enemy is my friend could take hold if enough crap gets flung at the fan.

Quick question: can you name just one of your Constitutional rights being trampled by the Revenuers, I mean Feds?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join