It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German`s Bayer finalised the deal with Monsanto.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
So here it is folks, European Union has just made a deal with the devil in the largest money transfer ever involved.

German drug and crop chemical maker Bayer clinched a $66 billion takeover of U.S. seeds company Monsanto on Wednesday, ending months of wrangling with a third sweetened offer that marks the largest all-cash deal on record.

The $128-a-share deal, up from Bayer's previous offer of $127.50 a share, has emerged as the signature deal in a consolidation race that has roiled the agribusiness sector in recent years, due to shifting weather patterns, intense competition in grain exports and a souring global farm economy.

A consolidation race? I say bull...more like a conspiracy to spread 'the cancer' worldwide. All three excuses, the shifting weather patterns, intence competition and souring global farm economy, are exclusively, knowingly and intentionally generated by a human hand. To me this is the next step in their agenda.

But the proposed merger will likely face an intense and lengthy regulatory process in the United States, Canada, Brazil, the European Union and elsewhere. Hugh Grant, Monsanto's chief executive, said Wednesday the companies will need to file in about 30 jurisdictions for the merger.

They still have to pass the invisible obstacle that is put up there for the spectators, like me and you, but nothing it cannot be overcome by a hefty sum or any other type of persuasion.

www.reuters.com...

What more to say that you already don`t know? This is going to change a lot of things, especially in Europe. I know some here will say that GMO are not harmful and could also be potentially beneficial but truth is that we do not know how it may affect us in the future. On top of all you already know Bayer`s suspicious activity over the years so like I said this is the next step in their agenda. Not surprising at all.

Be careful what you consume and take care of yourselves. No one else will...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The IG Farben.... sorry Bayer/Monsanto deal was discussed already here, in the following thread:
Bayer confirms $66bn Monsanto takeover

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Then your search engine is not working properly, I`ve looked for it but no hits.

Thanks, I`ll follow up the link.

EDIT: You may close the thread if you feel the need to do so.
edit on 14-9-2016 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

I guess I was late, woke up to this and well....
or

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Did byer just save Monsanto or is Monsanto about to destroy Bayer ? ....

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

I`d say that they saved each other and are about to destroy us, the people. But that`s what they have been doing all along. You can`t judge tyrannosaurus being a flesh eater, can you?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
This is excellent news, two of the biggest players in human health and food production working together!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
Did byer just save Monsanto or is Monsanto about to destroy Bayer ? ....

They will both become more powerful than ever before.
edit on 18/9/2016 by MongolianPaellaFish because: removed pic...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

These guys are frightening, i believe it was Bayer who infected a lot of people over seas, sorry forget the Country would have to find it, with the AIDS Virus. Some say it was purposely done, which is most likely the case seeing as all these Companys are run by greed ridden demented billionaires who hate all things good.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

These guys are frightening, i believe it was Bayer who infected a lot of people over seas, sorry forget the Country would have to find it, with the AIDS Virus.

Evidence please.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

These guys are frightening, i believe it was Bayer who infected a lot of people over seas, sorry forget the Country would have to find it, with the AIDS Virus.

Evidence please.

That's a well established fact. Old news. Bayer intentionally sold HIV-infected blood products to hemophiliacs. The families of hemophiliacs in Japan and the United States sued Bayer and won. A court order was placed upon Bayer saying they could not sell their tainted blood products in the US or Japan.

Bayer Sued by Hemophiliacs

Essentially the way the blood products were made is they took blood samples from hundreds of Africans, knowing that those Africans were infected with HIV and other diseases. Then they mixed the blood together to create a blood product sold to hemophiliacs.

AFTER the court order was placed against Bayer prohibiting the sale of the tainted blood product in Japan and the US, they CONTINUED to intentionally sell the infected blood product to South America and Southeast Asia.

Bayer sells tainted blood products to South America & Southeast Asia

This one traces older articles.

Yes, Bayer Knowingly Infected People with HIV

That's the thing about Bayer. They TARGET by country, by race, by genetics. If 2 countries sue and win, then they sell a harmful product intentionally to more countries that haven't sued them yet.

Bayer is VERY ORGANIZED at selling-targeting specific harmful substances by race and location.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Why after reading this do I hear in the back of my head the sound of a guillotine...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MapMistress

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

Evidence please.

That's a well established fact. Old news. Bayer intentionally sold HIV-infected blood products to hemophiliacs. The families of hemophiliacs in Japan and the United States sued Bayer and won. A court order was placed upon Bayer saying they could not sell their tainted blood products in the US or Japan.

Cheers, thanks for the info. Good to know it wasn't just a conspiracy theory. Very rare to find truth on ATS!

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
Why after reading this do I hear in the back of my head the sound of a guillotine...

One does GMO. That other does Bioweapons. Combine = GMO bioweapon. Good luck USA.

top topics

join