It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton campaign releases new health information

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
Had to throw in "non contagious".... Can't believe any of it. Doctor probably got a house in Hawaii from the deal.
agreed. I don't believe a single word. She's gotten so much worse over a period of time, NOT pneumonia IMO......& I'm quite familiar with pneumonia, as my children and husband had it, all in total, 8 times! In 15 years. 3 that required hospitalization for a short period of time. I think neurological issues, possibly Parkinson's, & who knows what else. Just hope she doesn't try pawning off that body double to actually take her place. I sure wouldn't put it past her!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Gryphon66

Shuuuuur

Rubber stamp signature to avoid liability and protect the "Doctor" from lying.

I believe that 100%.

So, the campaign made an announcement, and you asked for a letter.

You are provided with a copy of the letter, and you suggest it's fake.

If the doctor signed the letter in front of you, you'd insist she was a "body double."

The letter is detailed and professional, unlike the garbage provided by Mr. Trump.

You lost this one buddy; save a little face.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Gryphon66

So again no actual "letter" from the "Doctor" ??

If the report is genuine, why not show the real "Letter" ??

All perfectly scripted to cover the bases.

PDF of Letter from Dr. Bardack

Thank-you for posting that PDF letter from one of Hillary's many doctors. It seems that the thing we saw in her left ear during the Commander-In-Chief forum was a myringotomy tube. I guess it moves around a bit?

You're welcome.

Did that help you understand the situation any better?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Pneumonia frequently sets in as a secondary infection when a patient's immune system has already been compromised. She could have caught a regular cold/chest infection from her team, or wherever, which without treatment allowed pneumonia to set in.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Can we cut the nonsense.. or atleast pretending the nonsense is real?

this is not pneumonia

this has been going on for years
she doesn't have trained medical staff within arms reach at all times for the flu
she doesn't need help climbing stairs or staying up right because of pneumonia
you dont collapse from pneumonia then 2 hours later look fit, healthy, young, trim and energized enough to go jogging
no sane person is going to come out and tell the truth about her condition, because generally people like living.

if you believe the blatant nonsense clintons stooges put out to CNN, then perhaps it is you who has the illness?

edit on 14/9/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Wow, she's having a laugh with reporters and acting silly, she fixes her gaze on an unruly protester who is disturbing a rally, and she has her hand on a rail on a tilted surface.

If this was any more absurd, it would be Hillaryous.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Thank-you for posting that PDF letter from one of Hillary's many doctors. It seems that the thing we saw in her left ear during the Commander-In-Chief forum was a myringotomy tube. I guess it moves around a bit?

You're welcome.

Yes it did. Dr. Bardack is very clever not to discuss any conditions that were diagnosed more than a year ago. Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

You're welcome.

Yes it did. Dr. Bardack is very clever not to discuss any conditions that were diagnosed more than a year ago. Thanks again.

You're welcome, again.

So, if there was a condition that was diagnosed a year ago ... that was as severe as you and others keep alleging, you are saying that Dr. Bardack lied about Clinton being in perfect health?

Is she lying or is she telling the truth?

Proof was asked for; proof was given. Very specific and detailed information.

Is she risking her medical license for Mrs. Clinton? Is that what you're claiming?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

No risk as long as the "documents" are forgeries.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

No risk as long as the "documents" are forgeries.

And do you have even the slightest shred of evidence that the letter is a forgery?

Please do share.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Wow, she's having a laugh with reporters and acting silly, she fixes her gaze on an unruly protester who is disturbing a rally, and she has her hand on a rail on a tilted surface.

If this was any more absurd, it would be Hillaryous.

you forgot about her collapsing into her van.
you forgot about the hole on her tongue
you forgot about her losing her balance and tipping over a flag, pushing over a podium and falling down (then the camera being blocked by her aides)

You can clearly see when shes in the house with Biden she needs one hand on something stable at all times to keep her balance.

I get you only see what you want to see... but the whole worlds seeing it too!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
Had to throw in "non contagious".... Can't believe any of it. Doctor probably got a house in Hawaii from the deal.

Yet her staff claims they got sick from Mrs. Clinton, figure that one out.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Collapsing into her van? You mean fainting on Sunday? Have you ever had pneumonia and sat in the sun in a suit (and very likely a kevlar vest) for an hour and a half?

Try it sometime.

Hole in her tongue? Oh mother of god. No. That's just too stupid, sorry. You'll have to play that one with someone else.

What I clearly saw in the Biden clips is that she stands several times unsupported, walks up unsupported,etc. Looks to me like she's a leaner when she feels uncomfortable. I am too. No Parkinson's in either case.

As far the flag and podium ... do you have a link?

I would agree that people do see what they want to see ... I do and you do ... but the whole world doesn't see what you see.

edit on 14-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Khaleesi

You do realize that pneumonia usually manifests as a complication of another illness? Particularly the flu. So if she got the flu from a staffer it could easily be the cause of her pneumonia.

But her campaign says she doesn't have the flu, although Bill says she does have the flu which is contagious but the doctor says she isn't contagious? My point is, I believe they have told so many lies that they can't keep up. Overheated. No, dehydrated. Pneumonia and dehydrated because she hates drinking water. Contagious flu. No it's not the flu but she caught it from someone else but it's not the flu and she's not contagious. Is anyone else confused? sarc

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Upper respiratory illnesses and sinusitis can be very contagious and very easily transmitted.

(So can "the flu" for that matter, but I don't think there has actually been anyone besides Bill who has talked about flu.)

Pneumonia is very hard to catch from someone else; I've posted those facts here, if you're interested Google it.

Pneumonia is usually a reaction to some other disease vector.

From the Doctor's letter, it seems like Clinton may have "caught the bug" around September 2, developed pneumonia by September 9th, so the first "bug" was no longer contagious.

After two days of refusing to rest, get plenty of fluids, and then sitting in the sun in a suit for almost two hours on September 11 ... she got a) overheated and b) was probably already dehydrated both of which can cause c) fainting.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Collapsing into her van? You mean fainting on Sunday? Have you ever had pneumonia and sat in the sun in a suit (and very likely a kevlar vest) for an hour and a half?

You must not have seen the footage, let me help:

Its OK, I understand the DNC tried to keep it hidden for the first few hours. Have a watch.
you see at thee 13 second mark she's swaying left to right and when she steps her leg buckles?
You see how her security detail know the drill, to surround and block?

I've seen fainting.. I've fainted.. this isn't fainting - this is a motor disability where her brain cannot communicate properly with her legs and her balance becomes distorted.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Have you ever had pneumonia and sat in the sun in a suit (and very likely a kevlar vest) for an hour and a half?

also,
why didnt anyone give her water?
why hasnt anyone removed that heavy coat/kevlar vest?
why havent they got her sitting down?

... over heating - thats a hoot!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I saw the footage as it's been posted in every other post in every Hillary bashing thread since Sunday afternoon.

I saw Clinton faint. I've seen many people faint. I've only done it once myself and you know how that happened, fell face forward just like Clinton did.

It's not a motor disability, it's not Parkinson's or leprosy or ebola.

It's an exhausted woman who is dehydrated and overheated.

/shrug

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

is every time she's fallen over fainting from exhaustion?
why didn't anyone remove her heavy coat/kevlar?
why isnt she sitting down?

I'm not bashing her, I'm pointing out what happened - it seems people are trying to protect her and ignore the truth
if she cannot stand for 1.5hrs outside on a mild day (it wasn't even hot) then how on earth is she meant to be visiting foreign dignitaries after 20hr flights?

How is she meant to be able to handle pressure, stress in the oval office when crisis is occurring?

even if this nonsense of her fainting because of the heats true... thats a disqualifying fact because temperatures do rise and the world needs someone who can handle that.

.. and im not even touching on her destroying evidence, lying to the public, committing fraud, taking bribes from foreign nations for political favors....

both these points alone should disqualify her..

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

In rough order of your questions/presentation:

Nope.

Probably against protocol.

She was.

Yeah, you're bashing her ... you're repeating wild baseless BS.

I'm not trying to protect her, I'm annoyed by stupid arguments.

She won't always have pneumonia and not have rested for two days.

She'll handle it the way everyone handles stress ... in different ways at different times.

She fainted from a combination of fatigue, overheating and dehydration. It wasn't just the temperature.

Good because none of that crap is even remotely on topic in this thread.

You certainly have your opinion; we'll see how many share it in November.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join