It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton campaign releases new health information

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
You know what makes this so funny?

Hillary Clinton to Appear in October Issue of ‘Women’s Health’ Magazine

And the Crazy Train is picking up speed.... next stop wackoville, wackoville next stop "MIND THE GAP "-BITCHES!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Ummmm where did I say her doctor is a neurologist?

Ummmm where did I say her doctor was anything other than her doctor?

Ummmm where did I say anything other than its to be, or should be, expected that she uses her physician to address issues about her health?

I didn't.

Keep up the fine comprehension skills.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Is that "mental condition" they're talkin' about........that includes the "mental case" part also....right?
edit on 14-9-2016 by IKnowWhatYouDid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
a reply to: Khaleesi

Or maybe they got her sick??? Working in close quarters with little to no air circulation on air planes while working 16 hour days... Yeah couldn't possible be that.

Deny Ignorance yo!

If they were contagious and got her sick, she would be contagious too. Geez, contagious people gave her a non-contagious disease? Let's at least TRY to keep this logical.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
a reply to: Konduit

I don't understand why that's funny... She has pneumonia.

It's a woman's magazine that interviewed a woman who is running for President.

Get real.

It's funny cause it's "Women’s Health" Magazine and your great leader is NOT exactly a shining example of great health.

Get real indeed!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

Well didnt you see her when she walked outside? She looked better then she has in years

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

You're right.

A semi-conscious, almost horizontal state is a pretty good look for her.

Now if only she could tweak it a little further into a completely vegetative, being forced to drop out of the race, or maintain any political position state, that would be perfect.

I really couldn't ask for anything more.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I'm not buying it... especially after seeing this earlier:

“Sheldon Whitehouse, who is a huge Clinton supporter, said they were both giving speeches at the same event a few months back and she could barely climb the podium steps,” Democratic financier Jeffery Leeds said in an email discussion with George W. Bush’s former secretary of state.

(From The Intercept via Breitbart)

From your OP:

The claims routinely cite selectively edited videos of public events to advance claims she's suffered seizures and is in poor health.
There is no credible evidence to support any of these claims.

That's a matter of opinion... not fact. "Credible" is a subjective word... therefore a weasel word.

After reading that her campaign interfered with protocol to have her taken to Chelsea's "apartment" rather than the Emergency Room, presumably while she was possibly still unconscious or at the very least weak and disoriented after her spell, I'm more concerned than ever. Something's not right.
edit on 14-9-2016 by Boadicea because: formatting and adding "from your OP" for clarity

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The other part of that quote (from Colin Powell) is that he was concerned about Hillary because she was "working herself to death."

In other words to utter exhaustion. Like she had on Sunday for two days with bacterial pneumonia.

Mr. Clinton has said that Hillary has done this kind of thing several times ... working to exhaustion while ill and making things worse.

I'm not sure why this is so hard to understand for so many (honestly.) Does no one here know a workaholic in real life?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

You do realize that pneumonia usually manifests as a complication of another illness? Particularly the flu. So if she got the flu from a staffer it could easily be the cause of her pneumonia.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Having treated pneumonia a half dozen times or so in my relatively short clinical experience...no its not pneumonia, nor is it Parkinsons, albeit she could develop that, I say its MS, and heart. Pretty sure of it
edit on 14-9-2016 by BlueJacket because: Stuff

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
No , think how Bill stated she "fell and had a concussion and was being treated for blood clots on the brain" .
Omission or selective memory ?
Dont answer that , I already know the answer.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Having treated pneumonia a half dozen times or so in my relatively short clinical experience...no its not pneumonia, nor is it Parkinsons, albeit she could develop that, I say its MS, and heart. Pretty sure of it

What evidence would convince you otherwise?

From a medical perspective.

How about this? PDF of 9/14/2016 letter from Dr. Bardack
edit on 14-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Link

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The other part of that quote (from Colin Powell) is that he was concerned about Hillary because she was "working herself to death."

In other words to utter exhaustion. Like she had on Sunday for two days with bacterial pneumonia.

Exactly. But my takeaway is that even Powell saw her taking on more than she could handle. He attributed it to overwork, but he may not have known about underlying conditions, or if he had known may not have felt at liberty to attribute it to health issues -- thus saying she's just "working herself to death."

Mr. Clinton has said that Hillary has done this kind of thing several times ... working to exhaustion while ill and making things worse.

Again, same thoughts as above. Except Bill would know any/all underlying health issues.

I'm not sure why this is so hard to understand for so many (honestly.) Does no one here know a workaholic in real life?

It's not... but neither is it hard to imagine with Hillary's known medical history that there is more to it. The emails I referenced were from almost two years ago. It's not unreasonable that weaknesses have weakened and possibly caused additional problems.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Fair responses (as usual.)

I simply don't see what many are seeing.

I see a strong-willed woman, who doesn't listen to anyone, stubbornly attacking her goals, often to her own detriment (in more ways that one).

Ah well. C'est la vie.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It's great that we now have the Hillary health diversion behind us! Now, let the country focus on how Donald Trump will be a better President of ALL THE PEOPLE, without excluding 75 million "deplorables", as Hillary aims to do.

Let us assume, and move forward as if Hillary is in absolutely perfect health, unless she has another coughing spell, seizure, or blacks out. If any of these occur, they're just "aftershocks" of the pneumonia.. OK?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So again no actual "letter" from the "Doctor" ??

If the report is genuine, why not show the real "Letter" ??

All perfectly scripted to cover the bases.

PDF of Letter from Dr. Bardack

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Odd that she'd mention the mental condition part, no?

No.

In fact it would be odd if she didn't considering the number of absurdities going around the internet about her health, both physical and mental.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Shuuuuur

Rubber stamp signature to avoid liability and protect the "Doctor" from lying.

I believe that 100%.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: xuenchen
So again no actual "letter" from the "Doctor" ??

If the report is genuine, why not show the real "Letter" ??

All perfectly scripted to cover the bases.

PDF of Letter from Dr. Bardack

Thank-you for posting that PDF letter from one of Hillary's many doctors. It seems that the thing we saw in her left ear during the Commander-In-Chief forum was a myringotomy tube. I guess it moves around a bit?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join