It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Fake-Rhetoric is so bad now it's Satirical - HRC & "Kek" - Pepe Frog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I found a article being promoted or highlighted by Google ...(aka: the CIA) - ...by the way.... How the CIA made Google - Other CIA funded Capital Venture Projects. & My thread on Pokemon Go = CIA & other agencies.

----

In any case, I noticed "Pepe the Frog" and headlines saying it was a status symbol of White Supremacy or some other nonsense. Pepe, as I have seen, is popular on 4chan & other boards and has been used for plenty of memes. - It was May of this year Hillary's campaign decided to assert it's racist and representative of white supremacists...lol (or should I say kek?)

The meme that I'm reminded of is "kek" which is an amalgamation of pepe & a variation of LOL (from Warcraft), [url=http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/kek]kek meme is here.
- Sometimes used in various memes,

like the one representing the god of the New World Order / Masonic Fraternities / Illuminati (Don't jump on my ass for this as Im merely stating the meme). Quoted as:

"...they believe in a 3 headed god-head, which is literaly 1 part - downsyndrome ### , 1 part cat, and 1 part kek..."

And yep, "Joos run the world memes"...but just like any "red pill" memes on 4chan, you will notice that 80% of them are mostly left-wing/right-wing rhetoric, and hardly any are speaking about any truths. People who seriously research or speak out on the powers that be, are usually focused on the powers behind Israel (as its obvious Israel currently has consolidated powers operating out of it, as is the US being used much the same way). There's a huge misconception of Zionism = Jewish, and its false. So criticism of Zionism, is not criticism of Judea or Jewish peoples, and you only need to search "Jews against Zionism" to learn about that.

But instead of people being aware of these manipulations and actions, they will instead buy into the rhetoric. They think there's an evil boogeyman of white supremacy out there. Meanwhile, the same people (who are likely pushing the most racist statements themselves so they can create a talking point) have managed once again to use "stop racism" rhetoric, to push the most racist policies known to man.

On top of that, in Hillary's own emails she is accused of being anti-semitic, and she also has regular updates on anti-Zionism (supporting it) by Sid Blumenthal her advisor (who is anti-Zionist) and she's accused of being an anti-semite.

It's not even ironic in it's irony, it's almost just sad. Very sad. But it shows you why people are so confused. The Jewish religion & people (many refer to themselves as a race, so idk why it others wouldn't respect that) have been used as a shield to protect Zionist & Central Banker interests. They simply call out 'anti-semitism' once any kind of criticism comes in, while operating with incredibly racist policies themselves.

The upper echelons, while some of them have Jewish roots, almost all of these families and lineages worship their own gods, and they are not Christians or Jews or Muslims even though they claim to be. The Bush dynasty, the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, the Windsors...

They do not care one bit about actual racism, nor do they care about anything but spinning the minds of regular people so they are too confused to even identify when they are being used like tampons.

It's so blatantly obvious now though, that it's satirical.

There's a good video kicking around Youtube of clips from the past few weeks, of newscasters repeatedly blasting people for "conspiracies" about HRC's health.... Then at the end shows her going comatose outside the van. Now, the only question for everyone else is, does everyone feel people are this dumb to blindly accept it, or is part of the act to hint at 'another side', the 'underbelly' which of course, the side they show, is as fake as the side people watch on the news....

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

It was May of this year Hillary's campaign decided to assert it's racist and representative of white supremacists...lol (or should I say kek?)

in what way did you find it racist?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I just posted this link in another thread but I'll put it here, too:

dailycaller.com...< br />
The fact that the Hillary camp posted anything on her website about an internet meme at all is beyond ridiculous. The fact that the reporter didn't vet her resource or do additional research before publishing her ridiculous article and directly quoted a parody twitter account is insane. Trolled!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

This stuff must be a battle for the wandering minds of the tack-sharp minds of the millennials and the hipsters?

I admit to not knowing of about 98% of your thread. It used to be if it ain't on ATS, it didn't happen! And now it is....

Imagine, a whole new area of media hits me square in the face....I need a beer.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Oooh "Temperamental", had to go GOOGLE that one....good CIA word "Temperamental".

Bruce, you ignorant little slut, bring me a cocktail!
edit on 14-9-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: Bruce, where are you?

edit on 14-9-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: Stop your whining and make me a Martini!!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustCallMeAwesome

I just posted this link in another thread but I'll put it here, too:

dailycaller.com...< br />
The fact that the Hillary camp posted anything on her website about an internet meme at all is beyond ridiculous. The fact that the reporter didn't vet her resource or do additional research before publishing her ridiculous article and directly quoted a parody twitter account is insane. Trolled!

Pretty much, to think this could be the next selected president.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'm adding these links for the folks that are just now rubbing the sleep out of their eyes..

www.nkusa.org...

www.nkusa.org...

www.truetorahjews.org...

Because as You noted it can be quite 'sticky' when discussing this but if One takes the time to investigate the issue, You can see where they (Zionist™) have their tentacles in a bunch of different pies..

To note, just today the POTUS signed an 'aid agreement' that gifts $38 BILLION over 10 years from the US to our 51st State, Israel. I wonder how much $$$ the different "foundations" drain off the top???

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

It was May of this year Hillary's campaign decided to assert it's racist and representative of white supremacists...lol (or should I say kek?)

in what way did you find it racist?

Look at Hillary.com, they said it was racist. They were being trolled...
Hillary's Campaign Trolled by Pranksters

Pepe the green frog meme’s unmitigated rise into pop culture came amid hysteria that the Internet cartoon is little more than a stand-in for white nationalism. But it turns out the original story that prompted the panic is more or less a complete troll job.

The Daily Beast’s Olivia Nuzzi wrote a piece in May striving to describe and trace the genesis of Pepe in the alt-right scene, a nascent, illiberal political movement focused on preserving white identity and Western civilization. In the process, Nuzzi just ended up repeating various made-up stories from the only two people she interviewed from “Frog Twitter”: Paul Town (@PaulTown_) and Jared Taylor Swift (@JaredTSwift).

Frog Twitter is an offshoot, alt-right subculture primarily interested in memes, aesthetics and trolling political figures.

Since then, Pepe as white nationalist has become a meme of its own sort, circulated through liberal circles, cable networks and think pieces. Rounding out this tidal wave of whinery, Pepe made an appearance on Hillary Clinton’s own campaign site as part of an effort by the campaign to try to associate Donald Trump Jr. with white supremacy.

That's the point of the thread.

Literally...

...we are living in a world of satire now.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
And the government is allowed to peddle propaganda too!

Apparently, politicians are wanting in on some of Hollywood's fame.

Election 2016, a twisted ride in a carnival full of clowns, Chevy Chase tumbles, and fake orange tans, stay tuned to see who gets the first cream-pie to the face!

new topics

join