It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Clinton is a healthy 68 year old woman according to new doctor letter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I don't see why her doctor, who had just seen and diagnosed her on Friday, couldn't meet her there or arrange for an RN to administer her fluids, an IV, or whatever she needed, in house. I understand that since that time she's been at home recovering.

Good Lord. She could have been suffering from a heart attack for all anyone knew! But her handlers took her to Chelsea's and called old Doc Baker...err...Bardack...to make a home visit?

Awful.

Unbelievable.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

We really don't know the reaction of her staff, her doctor or medical staff. It's above my pay scale to second guess people who are way more qualified to make decisions under such circumstances than I.

I'll wait and see how she appears for the upcoming debate, or some new news surfaces, before I make any judgement. At my age, I've seen people much older than Hillary recover from much more serious illnesses than "walking" pneumonia.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: ColaTesla

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Is there any reason to actually believe she is not in decent health, besides the pneumonia?

Despite all of the conspiracy theories surrounding her health, she seems to be just fine to me.

Only circumstantial evidence. She did pass out cold and the media has been working double-time, helping her marginalize the skeptics.

This kind of circumstantial evidence has been proven very reliable in the past though...at least in my experience.

I'll wait for some solid proof, before I put too much into the conspiracies of another grown person's health.

a reply to: Nikola014

I'm not a fake moralist, and pretend I actually care about her well-being, and instead I'll tell the truth. Pneumonia will be like: I saw, I came, she died.

Pneumonia is not an automatic death sentence, as you make it seem. It is serious, but I would not think to take it to such dramatic conclusions.

Well, it cannot be said that I haven't already provided solid proof of media-complicity (including a media-watchdog), in marginalizing people with certain *taboo* questions, as being a part of pushing a comparable major lie, before now.

Some people may not want to admit that, but it's true.

Link

Believe what you want. But I know you can ignore inconvenient truths.

Is that solid proof that Clinton's health is failing?

It's solid proof of exactly what I stated:

"...the media has been working double-time, helping her marginalize the skeptics.

This kind of circumstantial evidence has been proven very reliable in the past though...at least in my experience. "

What does the media marginalizing skeptics have to do with actually having evidence of the state of her health?

Isn't it the narrative of the Right Wing media that she is very sick, beyond her current pneumonia?

Do we have evidence or not? Your circumstantial evidence and "experience" means squat.

We need evidence.

Have you not seen the news this past week or so? There was actual video evidence.... You should look it up Because an"excellent bill of health" was not what the world saw.

Evidence of what?
Sigh..... Im going away to talk to someone else.......

Can't you even even explain what the video was evidence of?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I will wait with baited breath to see if the msm is willing to accept this document.

Who cares what the MSM says?

Why aren't we looking at what we can prove and know?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I am saying there's evidence of a known complicit media driving the narrative

Ok. I don't care about that. The media sucks...let's think for ourselves.

What evidence do we have to show that she is sick beyond the pneumonia and refutes what her doctor says?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

We know what was on video and reported.

Her handlers didn't appear concerned about her wellbeing, they appeared concerned about hiding what was going on.

She and her handlers agreed to cart her off to Chelsea's. She was given water there and recovered with the grandkids because that's "the best medicine" for her.

I am not impressed at the professionalism of the treatment that was reported.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I am saying there's evidence of a known complicit media driving the narrative

Ok. I don't care about that. The media sucks...let's think for ourselves.

What evidence do we have to show that she is sick beyond the pneumonia and refutes what her doctor says?

I am thinking for myself.

Her campaign lied about the overheating. I have no reason to believe them about the pneumonia.

I am not down for speculating a diagnosis. I only know I don't believe what is coming from her campaign.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

But you have no reason to believe otherwise, except for your own reluctance to believe what they say.

Will you at least be honest enough to say that there is no evidence to suggest she has any other affliction or sickness than what she and her campaign/doctor claims?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Actual letter from Dr. Bardack, Clinton's Physician - 9/14/2016

Ah yes.

Showing up on an hrc website.

And naturally a rubber stamp signature that limits the "Doctor's" liability.

So obvious even a cave man can see it.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Actual letter from Dr. Bardack, Clinton's Physician - 9/14/2016

Ah yes.

Showing up on an hrc website.

And naturally a rubber stamp signature that limits the "Doctor's" liability.

So obvious even a cave man can see it.

Apparently, cavemen can't actually see it.

You asked for a letter, you got one.

Now you want to discredit the letter.

Perhaps Dr. Bardack is a "body double"?

Are those goal posts heavy?

Do they chafe your shoulders?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

But you have no reason to believe otherwise, except for your own reluctance to believe what they say.

Will you at least be honest enough to say that there is no evidence to suggest she has any other affliction or sickness than what she and her campaign/doctor claims?

I am honest about my opinion. Overheating would be secondary to pneumonia. But her campaign sold it as the primary cause of her collapse....even though it was only about 80° and 40% humidity. They also said she was fine quickly after, she said she was feeling great...but later she needed days to recover.

So I think they are liars. That's my honest opinion.I won't speculate beyond that.

ETA: Plus, she said she was merely dizzy and didn't lose consciousness. My eyes saw she was out cold and unable to stand or walk.
edit on 14-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
NEVERMIND

edit on 14-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Again, I am not trying to address anything other than what we actually know about her health.

What evidence do we have that contradicts what the doctor's report says?
edit on 14-9-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Again, I a not trying to address anything other than what we actually know about her health.

The doctor's report comes from demonstrable liars -- the Hillary campaign. So, we have no reliable evidence either way.

That is my opinion.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Again, I a not trying to address anything other than what we actually know about her health.

The doctor's report comes from demonstrable liars -- the Hillary campaign. So, we have no reliable evidence either way.

That is my opinion.

"No reliable evidence either way".

Bingo.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
So according to Mrs. Clintons Dr she had a non contagious form of pneumonia yet they say that her staff was also affected by it????? I'm not a Dr. or even close to being one so can someone explain how that works?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Which is what I said all along. I refused to speculate beyond not trusting what her campaign has stated.

Bingo, indeed. Geez.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Not to you, I ignore the ignorant.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
So according to Mrs. Clintons Dr she had a non contagious form of pneumonia yet they say that her staff was also affected by it????? I'm not a Dr. or even close to being one so can someone explain how that works?

Pneumonia is a generic term for swelling of the sacs in the lungs.

It can be caused by any number of things. It can be a reaction or a worsening of another illness, like, say sinusitis (nose and throat), or bronchitis (upper respiratory).

Her staff "had a bug" maybe upper respiratory infection (bronchitis?) or maybe something like a generic "flu" like Mr. Clinton said. I don't know about you but in the South "flu" can be a wide range of "things that make you feel really crappy."

We also get "stomach flu" which is any range of gastrointestinal distress. It's kind of like calling all sodas "a Coke."
edit on 14-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join