It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton in Twitter meltdown - or is it her campaign team?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

my point is that the whole "2 candidates" and "popular vote" concepts are all bull# and it has already been decided and they will not have it any other way

but you are right, the "details" and implementation seem to be determined somewhat on the fly, and they gauge how the public reacts and adjust their approach little by little

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Yes. I agree on all points, except I do wonder if the Donald was intended to be the Republican nominee. That seems to have been worked with instead of "placed", but it could have been a master plan. I doubt it. It's too much of a risk, too many unknowns.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

To me, it seems like he is a "stand-in", someone who met the minimum requirements and who could play the role and rile the people up, talk about controversial issues and relate to people of diverse backgrounds, but at the end of the day whether it is him or Hillary, the ultimate goals will be established and at least a significant number of people will be standing behind their new leader with dedication and support

I could definitely be wrong, but the Clinton/Trump connections from many years prior, and the sheer publicization of this election indicate to me that this is all part of the plan, every last bit of it (all parties involved, the outcome, etc.)
edit on 14-9-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
I have had the biggest WTF moment,

I have been following this election and campaign so closely that I just said to someone that I will 100% vote Trump come November.....

The Problem?????.........

I do not live in the USA and I am not a American...

RA

Yep.
Under those restrictions, you will be voting for Hillary.
Will be.
Through no effort on your part.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

What ironic timing to have this released on the days she
is home after her 9/11 crash, she lost it being stuck in the house
with Bill dic*ing bimbos at home!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
Maybe one of the symptoms of her illness is to act like a five year old. ...

If that's the case, she caught it from the Trumps.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

What ironic timing to have this released on the days she
is home after her 9/11 crash, she lost it being stuck in the house
with Bill dic*ing bimbos at home!

the Powell email leak is hilarious. Bill still "di****g bimbos"...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
HAHAHA

They are now both operating on the same level.

People will still vote for them, pathetic.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Let me put it this way, if he was part of the plan, then people are having discussions about now talking about how their scheme worked well, but then going over a long list of things they didn't intend to happen, which occurred and how they're going to deal with them.

I can see someone thinking they could make this work out, but the details on how exactly trump would take things wasn't thought out too well. I doubt he can be scripted, he can have people write speeches and he does choose to read from them on occasion, but he's a very knee-jerk reaction type that says the damnedest things. Someone knew that could play out well, use that chaos, but the chaos he spun up... I mean there's just a hell of a lot of blowback if someone really put him in the plan.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

It is hilarious!I

Bill is obviously Deplorable! Irredeemable!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

he's a very knee-jerk reaction type that says the damnedest things. Someone knew that could play out well, use that chaos, but the chaos he spun up... I mean there's just a hell of a lot of blowback if someone really put him in the plan.

You make a good point but thinking about this from the perspective of a powerbroker (look at Rupert Murdoch or George Soros), it's very easy to manipulate the political arena from at least an arm's length. Someone saw the potential and is pulling the strings, even if the puppets aren't aware it's happening. George Soros alone is said to be behind many social uprising (all around the World) and political upheavals for the past decade and a half, but has amassed billions of dollars of wealth and (trillions of dollars of) "acquaintances". Henry Kissinger, Bill Gates, a few other names can be found on this list

Many, many others didn't make the list, and are also pulling the strings.
See for yourself

"The world stage is just a chess board"

Rothschild Estimated Network (Up to $400 Billion, which would very, very likely also be an intentional understatement)
edit on 14-9-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

originally posted by: alomaha
I didn't know that dead can tweet...

She's not dead she's defending our rights as citizens to freedom of speech through a social media driven campaign targeting one of the worst criminals in the history of mankind.

Uh, yikes. The words of a deluded citizen. Try 'mena airport cia clinton bush'. Or 'clinton body count'. Or geez, there are HUNDREDS OF THEM. Try 'haiti clinton foundation theft'. Try 'clinton threatens raped women'. If you think that the Clintons are not way dirtier than Trump (who is also mobbed up), you're a complete maroon.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Well see I agree and disagree. You brought up the most obvious big players, but then go to make the point that many are not going to be so well known.

Basically I am totally against the notion of an evil NWO, or one world rothschild network existing in the 21st century. At every which level of power, people are vying for a piece of the pie. It's an incredibly complex game, and I don't think any one level is masterfully planned. I think people do get together and conspire in secrecy, but that doesn't mean things always turn out how one group would deem a success.

I still think you're oversimplifying and giving any one group too much power over what you're seeing in the world.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I still think you're oversimplifying and giving any one group too much power over what you're seeing in the world.

I do hear you, BUT to me, it isn't "one group" with a unified goal. It is a bunch of individuals who are high on the "drug" of money and power, who will all go to the same lengths (individually), to mold the world around them with use of financial incentivisation and string-pulling, which ultimately produces civil unrest and stress on the public community, while these incentivisors amass more power and wealth, by leeching off of the masses and the constructs that control the global economy. Once you can "hack" into the economic power of a country, and do this in multiple different countries (like Soros has), you have revenue streams and the upper advantage over 99.99% of the people, and 95% of the "market". Hence, multi- multi-billionaires whose names we aren't even aware of because they control every news outlet and every government that has any type of power in the world (they might not bother with Canada, jk
)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
Im confused...is it Hillary or Donald that is trying to throw the election?

It's going to be rough to keep this driftless... but I'll try.
Just maybe they're both trying to tank to prove both
major parties are almost as much of a joke as this amount
of credibility given to the hive mentality.
If the mob works at the lowest common denominator,
just think of how brilliant the Internet's become.
HEy somebody should steal that sucker...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: Darkmadness
a reply to: angeldoll

She's taking on a hulking demon in Donald Trump to protect us from future enslavement by the dark occult.

Yeah, that's pretty much the only argument Hillary supporters have at this point.

Random, non-sensical insults. The level of debate you see in a sandbox at five years old.

I am now convinced that Corrupt the Record has within its
membership people that can successfully mix a pitcher of
Kool-Aid with a concentration of main ingredient that will
actually solidify if left to set up-- and yet they're swillin' it.
Strongest Asunder, they those unswerving scatterbrains...
I have no thyroid and I must stream...God help us Harlan.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

The twitter feed from Clinton does seem desperate.

I am still waiting for Julian Assange to reveal all ...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

Herself?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

Star for the Ellison reference alone... As well as a good story that pretty much sums up this elections feel even for people with thyroid and mouths.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: MysticPearl

Let's be fair both sides are guilty of this just read the boards mud slinging all over.
Policies? nah no one is talking actual policy.

Actually Trump is for those that pay attention! (day care policy) All we get from Hillary lately is insults and what new prescription she is on.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join