It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton in Twitter meltdown - or is it her campaign team?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Isn't this what people wanted?

For "the gloves to be taken off?"

I'm no fan of the Twitter - it's helped eliminate Americans comprehensive reading abilities (we like headlines and short sentences) - but both camps have been engaged in this behavior.

Truly goes to show what the American people want and what sells. WWE-style scripted rivalries in the shape of Twitter battles by two presidential candidates.

I cannot wait for this trainwreck of an (s)election cycle to be done and over with.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Duh she is loosing her advantage...again and Im sure the DNC, Hillary, and the Media will be swinging for the fences to both find dirt or get Trump to attack.

That all being said though I will vote for Trump it is more because he is not Hillary then because of the amazing person Trump is. I have seen Trump adapt and focus more on policy and the things that make a difference then attacking every single hit piece thrown his way.

She's been under attack by the intelligence community for years, both her and Obama are doing everything they can to cover up the crimes of regime change in Syria and Libya and how they armed rebel groups which then in turn became ISIS.

If Trump becomes president he will work to expose this. If Clinton becomes president she can continue the coverup until the next president is setup by the central banks and military industrial complex.

This may be a quiet internal attack similar to that of the what's obviously been leaks to journalist from inside the campaign. Think knowing the location of where Hillary was being taken for medical care under the guise of going to Chelsea's house for a cold shower.

Your joking right!

Your comment

She's been under attack by the intelligence community for years
is laughable. She has done anything and everything she has wanted to do and gotten crazy rich in the process and so has the DNC as evidenced by the latest leaks.

It has only been in the last 12 months that any accountability has been asked of CLinton for he actions and lack thereof.
edit on 14-9-2016 by sirlancelot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

originally posted by: JHumm
Maybe one of the symptoms of her illness is to act like a five year old. ...

She's not acting like a 5 year old!

It's called freedom of speech.

Seriously she is just instigating and trying to get Trump to do what Trump used to do. She also has a lot of negatives to deflect from at the moment so this antic is not surprising!

She is acting less and less presidential by the day!

Regards,
"one the basket of deplorable people"

Notice how you're not hearing any crazyness coming from Trump and it seems as if the tables have turned?

Trump is one smart mofo.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Wait what? So the dnc leaks prove once again that they are corrupt as hell. They actually use the words "pay to play" in regards to donations/ donors in the emails and their response is to say that the other guy is doing it? Lol

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

You're misinterpreting my statement.

There are obviously forces within our intelligence that are rebelling against the current plutocracy, how else would you explain Snowden, and the plethora of leaks that have happened in the last 4 years?

It's not the entire community it's elements of good people within the community quietly rebelling.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
Wait what? So the dnc leaks prove once again that they are corrupt as hell. They actually use the words "pay to play" in regards to donations/ donors in the emails and their response is to say that the other guy is doing it? Lol

The two are not mutually exclusive.

Of course the DNC is corrupt as hell.

Of course the GOP is corrupt as hell.

Yet people still want to say "but this time, it'll be different! Believe me! This guy is telling the truth!"

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
In the old days when you were home 'sick' you watched soap operas and ate bon-bons. Or for the younger crowd, played endless video games.

Now it's Twittering.

Maybe they gave her a few too many stimulants?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Claiming her Twitter was hacked in ....3....2.....1

She has to lay the blame somewhere, right?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You're misinterpreting my statement.

There are obviously forces within our intelligence that are rebelling against the current plutocracy, how else would you explain Snowden, and the plethora of leaks that have happened in the last 4 years?

It's not the entire community it's elements of good people within the community quietly rebelling.

Ahhh so whistleblowers like Snowden and Assange are apart of our intelligence community? Is Comey not part of that community? Is he not head of a branch of that community? Is Comey not the guy that bashed Hillary for 3/4 of his statement and then let her off and then later said it wasn't even a close call?!?!? She is being protected by our "intelligence community" as I type! It's all about money, power, and influence. Hillary has it all but what she doesn't have is good policy, approach, or health!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Im confused...is it Hillary or Donald that is trying to throw the election?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

What are you talking about?

I clearly stated, "elements within the community".

Yes Snowden as well as many others are working against these people this is a statement of fact or we wouldn't have had a massive series of leaks of the past few years.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

eek that was a bit cringey to read.

It's common practice to sign over your twitter account and all social media for people like musicians and famous people in general. I imagine campaign managers express a deep interest in getting control of the social media to cut down on gaffs.

Anyway it's not her writing those things, though she might have dictated part of it.. Who really cares it's sort of besides the point.

The desperation is embarrassing me.. And it's desperation against freaking Donald Trump..

Who knew idiocracy was actually a documentary...

Joe Rogan is a prophet LOL

I have to laugh or I'd have to cry.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

It was the price is right and Laverne and Shirley reruns!

Seriously though when trump plays the "behave and sound logical card" it's like the HRC campaign just melts down..

Do this more often Mr. Trump, and you may just get me out to the polls this year.

America needs a change..plain and simple.

I would not mind giving him four years to show me what he can accomplish..

We have had way longer than that to see what Hillary is capable of....

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

This seems a very strange tactic.

banning a religion, and demonizing a race being a far more polite tactic.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
In relation to the Hillary twitter panic attack, does anyone follow Jared Taylor Swift on there? They trolled the reporter so bad and in turn, the Hillary camp:

dailycaller.com...< br />
www.hillaryclinton.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
She asks legitimate questions, if you can tear yourself away from the rest of the haters long enough to read them, which I truly doubt. She didn't write them anyway,( not that it matters to you.) Her tweets are signed -H, again, if you would like to actually read something that's actually legitimate.

twitter.com...

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard

I thought the same, it was a real "WTF!?" moment. As a strategy, that's just too bizarre for words.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

That's what I'm saying.

How dare anyone question our fearless matriarch.

She's taking on a hulking demon in Donald Trump to protect us from future enslavement by the dark occult.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: alomaha
I didn't know that dead can tweet...

The last three days were to train the body double. I mean if she was up and 100% at her daughters apartment Sunday after the collapse as she said then why did she need 3 days at home.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Its like Uncle Bob shooting in the dark with a 12 g shotgun, he cant see sh*t but unloads on every direction.. yeeeeahhhh!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join