It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Hell--Saudi Arabia just admitted to funding Islamic Terrorism Pre-9/11!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

I wonder if the Saudis will get a refund from The Clinton Fraudation™ What do I mean? Here is some info regarding the MILLIONS they've poured in there..

Enjoy and share w/a friend...

dailycaller.com...

theintercept.com...

www.mcclatchydc.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Only Saudia Arabia needs Saudia Arabias Oil ....not the Global Marketplace.....so lets see the Donald light em up......this admission is a plea for mercy because they couldnt buy the Donald out of office and the Dogs of War will now be released to seek remediations for 911....the Saudis will offer the US 20 billion dollars to buy their way out of getting bombed into smithereens......I think we need to see the world economy stimulated and removing the Saudis from the big oil game sure does that.

The Hasidics are willing to sacrifice Saudi Arabia.....but this is not enough.....Isreal et al......this is where the money trail leads to.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
All I can say is that if anyone served anywhere in the middle east before 9/11, they saw it just like I did to. Things were ramping up before 9/11 ever happened.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

He (not they, among hundreds of royals) is not admitting to 9/11, he's admitting to funding terrorism saying that it wasnt something they admitted after 9/11.

Which is something the US should do as well since our government has funded, trained, armed and created groups like Al-CIAeda and ISUS.

It protects DC and Tel Aviv because 9/11 was an inside job with involvement from several nations and intelligence services.

edit on 15-9-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

He (not they, among hundreds of royals) is not admitting to 9/11, he's admitting to funding terrorism saying that it wasnt something they admitted after 9/11.

Quote:
"[I]n the course of meetings with King Salman, Crown Prince Nayef, Deputy Crown Mohammad Bin Salman and several ministers, one top Saudi official admitted to me, “We misled you.”

First, please re-read the title of the thread. Do you think a top Saudi official just went off the cuff and invented a proposal about how they changing their internal policies to stop funding Islamic terrorism when the Saudis have been denying this for decades? Do you know what they do to traitors in Saudi Arabia? There would be no reason for the Saudi official to say, “We did not own up to it after 9/11 because we feared you would abandon or treat us as the enemy,” if they weren't partly involved in at the very least funding the attacks--when there is substantial REAL declassified evidence to suggest they did.

It protects DC and Tel Aviv because 9/11 was an inside job with involvement from several nations and intelligence services.

Do you think the majority of the public believes 9-11 was an inside job? Do you think the average American citizen will be angry with the people in the highest levels of the United States government for failing to act on actionable intelligence that there was a Saudi connection? And that the public might be a little angry at how the 28-pages were only released a month ago while we did nothing about it? Now seriously think about what you just wrote. The public is going to want to lynch every last bottom feeder in the Bush administration for identifying Iraq as one of the responsible parties (when we had no good intelligence suggesting this to be the case), when the administration knew fully well the 911 attacks were funded by Saudi insiders. That is TREASON. This is a death warrant for the DC conspirators.

edit on 15-9-2016 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Iran is indeed the next target, as I posted here, It doesn't matter if it is republicans or democrats, they will select err elect the right guy as their next divider-in-chief.

ATS Thread Post - Saudi embassy branded ‘Daesh bank’ in Berlin projection stunt

We made a power out of Iran,” the outspoken billionaire (Trump) told host Bill O’Reilly on Fox News’s “The O’Reilly Factor.” ... They are looking to go into Saudi Arabia,”

“Well, I would want to help Saudi Arabia,” he said. "I would want to protect Saudi Arabia. But Saudi Arabia is going to have to help us economically.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

ISIS should be mentioned here. How long will it take the US to admit their creature got out of control. Or was it planned that way?

The Saudi Cables on Wikileaks tell a very different story.* ISIS, in fact, may have been a major part of Bandar’s covert-ops strategy in Syria. The Saudi government, for its part, has denied allegations, including claims made by Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, that it has directly supported ISIS. But there are also signs that the kingdom recently shifted its assistance, whether direct or indirect, away from extremist factions in Syria and toward more moderate opposition groups.* Bandar was pressured to step down because he was becoming more extreme.*

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroSumWinner

originally posted by: liveandlearn

ISIS should be mentioned here. How long will it take the US to admit their creature got out of control. Or was it planned that way?

The Saudi Cables on Wikileaks tell a very different story.*

The link isn't working. wikileaks.removethis.org...

edit: Duh, figured it out. I just remove the "removethis" and one of the periods. I haven't had my coffee yet.
edit on 17-9-2016 by Mishmashum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

There is a lot coming out right now. I would make a thread, but apparently I don't have enough posts.

The Periodic Review Board, which assesses whether Guantanamo prisoners can be released, recently posted Ghassan Abdullah al Sharbi's June 2016th PRB hearing transcript online. www.prs.mil...

Al-Sharbi admits on the 13th page of the transcript that the royal family was involved.

20160623_U_ISN682_TRANSCRIPT_OF_DETAINEE_SESSION_PUBLIC.PDF: www.prs.mil...

Here is a screen capture from page 13 of the PDF.

The fact that Al Sharbi's flight certificate was discovered in an envelope from the Saudi embassy in Washington when they arrested him in 2002, strongly suggests the Saudi royal family was more involved with the 9-11 attacks than they care to admit.

I recommend reading the entire transcript.

edit on 18-9-2016 by TruthAndHonesty because: not sure how to embed images -- think I finally got it.

edit on 18-9-2016 by TruthAndHonesty because: tidying up

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join