It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mainstream media fox: Trump didn't mock reporter after all?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

That's feeble attacking someone's grammar.
Kinda says "I have lost the debate attack his spelling". Weak just like the opinion Trump did not mock a disabled person.
At least just admit you don't care If he mocks people shows what type of character you have.

Another argument without an argument, and feeble grammar. There's nothing feeble about pointing out the truth.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Except when you see the action in person or video as plain as day, there can be no presumption of innocence. If it was word of mouth or heresay, yes...but I actually saw him mock that disabled guy. No one told me he did it. I saw it with my own eyes. Guilty as charged. Even if something goes against your world view, if it actually happens, you shouldn't deny it.

Yes he mocked him. No one is disputing that.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

That's feeble attacking someone's grammar.
Kinda says "I have lost the debate attack his spelling". Weak just like the opinion Trump did not mock a disabled person.
At least just admit you don't care If he mocks people shows what type of character you have.

Another argument without an argument, and feeble grammar. There's nothing feeble about pointing out the truth.

You really do have ruffled feathers!

I was joking originally but know I can see your frustrated and the big hole you have dug yourself is starting to make you angry

Your far too sensitive sunshine,lighten up

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Except when you see the action in person or video as plain as day, there can be no presumption of innocence. If it was word of mouth or heresay, yes...but I actually saw him mock that disabled guy. No one told me he did it. I saw it with my own eyes. Guilty as charged. Even if something goes against your world view, if it actually happens, you shouldn't deny it.

A lot of people on this thread are. Donald Trump Mocked that reporters disability. He made fun of a disabled person.

link   
I would prefer to know people who can not spell then people who defend a prick who takes the piss out of disabled folk.
But again you prove my point.

link   

No one???

Have you read the thread title?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

You really do have ruffled feathers!

I was joking originally but know I can see your frustrated and the big hole you have dug yourself is starting to make you angry

Your far too sensitive sunshine,lighten up

How do I have ruffled feathers? I'm sitting at my desk drinking a cup of coffee. It's quite peaceful, actually. Are you projecting again?

link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

When people know they are wrong and not man enough to admit it they get angry.

link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

I certainly wasn't addressing you, however, you seem to be rather sensitive to things lately. I hope you're doing okay.

Thanks for looking out.

Oh no problem!

You're a source of constant amusement.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

He was mocking him. If you don't think so, you need the definition of mocking. It was DEPLORABLE. This thread contains a basket of deplorables, apparently.
edit on 14-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

No one???

I can see that. He didn't mock his disability, which, apparently, everyone knows to be true.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You're a source of constant amusement.

I'm an entertainer at heart. Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

When people know they are wrong and not man enough to admit it they get angry.

Is this experience talking?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

No one???

I can see that. He didn't mock his disability, which, apparently, everyone knows to be true.

There you go. It's on the internet. It must be true.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

No one???

I believe Trump didn't mock the guys disability the same as I believe Clinton is perfectly healthy.

Lies and damn lies. I believe neither.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yes I see it everyday at work it is a human trait many do it. I can admit I am wrong.
Thing is I thought you would have had the class to condemn this type of behaviour from reading your threads are you so blind to ignore the failings of both candidates or do you only notice Clinton? .

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I believe Trump didn't mock the guys disability the same as I believe Clinton is perfectly healthy.

Make a case if you feel like it.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Yes I see it everyday at work it is a human trait many do it. I can admit I am wrong.
Thing is I thought you would have had the class to condemn this type of behaviour from reading your threads are you so blind to ignore the failings of both candidates or do you only notice Clinton? .

I fully admit Trump is rough around the edges. He hits back. Big deal. Everyone else in this thread lacks the very same standards they are demanding from Trump, while at the same time calling him names for doing so.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Make a case if you feel like it.

I know what I saw and heard. That's my case.

I trust my own senses more than I trust FOX news telling me I didn't see that.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

A lot of people on this thread are. Donald Trump Mocked that reporters disability. He made fun of a disabled person.

He didn't mock that reporter's disability. Once again, the presumption of innocence is a human right for a reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join