It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mainstream media fox: Trump didn't mock reporter after all?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: rockintitz
a reply to: Reverbs

That's it? Lol

I'm no fan of Biden but that was literally nothing worth even mentioning.

I don't think Trump's impression was either, though. I make the same kind of impressions of anybody I'm making fun of or trying to portray as an imbecile. Regardless of whether they have a condition or not.

It's not very presidential though.

Do you find it presidential for the actual President to go to another country and bad-mouth any American candidate? How about a candidate calling 25% of Americans deplorable?

I've already said I'm not voting for Hillary. It's not a right vs left or us vs them thing, this discussion is just about Trump and how horrible of a person he is.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I have no say in this election being British but all the folk I speak to just can't believe your choices of president.
To be honest we do have a laugh about it....Donald TRUMP lol okay am I in a coma and just dreaming all this?.
Either way I think you are all screwed. Chinas turn next you can't hold the reigns forever we should know.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: UKTruth

my opinion has equal weight and this is an opinion forum, so you're not going to silence me by telling me my opinion is meaningless or worthless. And, I find that I'm not alone in my observations and am, in fact, in good company.

You can lie to yourself, but I'm not buying anything that you're selling.

If you notice, there's a few new tactics being given test-runs here ... every position, no matter how well documented, is reduced to mere opinions, clear facts are challenged speciously with claims that if we didn't witness a given thing personally, we have no evidence (i.e. it's "only" an opinion), as well as the continual repetition that any disagreement with a given poster's stated opinion is merely incorrect, fallacious or ill-considered, of course with no additional evidence, why?

Because every statement is just an opinion ...except theirs which are obviously and patently correct (regardless of now asinine it is.)

Trump mocked the reporter. What you see here are adults who think that a 70 year old man who belittles anyone he sees as an opponent with childish and churlish mockery ... is AOK with them and very well-qualified to represent America on the world stage.

It's enough to make one bilious.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Oh and just to add very disappointed In the membership here ATS should be fighting against both if these candidates. You are being played and either can't see it ir will not admit it.
edit on 14-9-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You're losing points being stubborn here.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

That's a feeble reply,you really should try harder

How about we touch on the subject here that Donald Trump mocked a disabled reporter and you are supporting him by saying that's his normal hand gestures when that unsavoury gesture aired at the gentleman was totally different to the other small hand gestures he has done in the past

You also stand shoulder to shoulder to him in brotherly support for his time of the month quip

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Oh and just to add very disappointed In the membership here ATS should be fighting against both if these candidates. You are being played and either can't see it ir will not admit it.

We're being played and can't see it. You would think that people on ATS would be more awake than most people but that's not the case. At least we discuss it and know there are at least 3 valid third party candidates, but I think it comes down to brainwashing and being "Cult Like" We're all Scientologists or Branch Dividians or Heavens' Gaters, so to speak. And it's because of the propaganda we continually submit ourselves to.

People that are brainwashed don't realize they've been brainwashed It's only the others that have to deal with them.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

If you notice, there's a few new tactics being given test-runs here ... every position, no matter how well documented, is reduced to mere opinions, clear facts are challenged speciously with claims that if we didn't witness a given thing personally, we have no evidence (i.e. it's "only" an opinion), as well as the continual repetition that any disagreement with a given poster's stated opinion is merely incorrect, fallacious or ill-considered, of course with no additional evidence, why?

A complete misrepresentation of another's views, right on cue.

The fact is, you do not know Trump's intentions. The only one who does is Trump. Yet you take someone else's opinion regarding his intentions as your own, instead of giving Trump the benefit of the doubt. When Trump clarifies what he meant, you disregard it without reason, sticking without question to another's narrative over the person whose narrative it is. Your well-documented, clear facts, are not facts at all, but biases and lies.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

That's some feeble grammar and punctuation. I couldn't put together anything coherent to dispute. Apologies.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

A complete misrepresentation of another's views, right on cue.

The fact is, you do not know Trump's intentions. The only one who does is Trump. Yet you take someone else's opinion regarding his intentions as your own, instead of giving Trump the benefit of the doubt. When Trump clarifies what he meant, you disregard it without reason, sticking without question to another's narrative over the person whose narrative it is. Your well-documented, clear facts, are not facts at all, but biases and lies.

Maybe...I disagree with you here of course but what if you are right? That would mean that...

...You don't know Trumps intentions. Yet you take someone else's opinions regarding his intentions as your own and as Truth. You disregard any opposing opinion without reason, sticking with out question to another's narrative of this event, never once considering that you might be wrong....

I know all I did was twist your words around but IF you might be right those twisted words could also...yes?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I'm English as well mate and our cousins across the pond have two of the worst candidates running.

I have always said that if Trump was running for the highest position in power over here the press would have laughed him out the room soon as he stood up and said he was running

He's lucky he wasn't lynched when he was in Scotland over his poxy gold course

edit on 14-9-2016 by Whereismypassword because: Stupid Ipad

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
That said, Trump clearly mocked the reporter and then lied left and right claiming he never met the man but facts prove otherwise.

You all seem rather upset by all this...
Is there some anti mocking law I and the rest of the rational world are unaware of?
Or just offended as usual?

Trump is a despicable human being and if you support him you probably are too.

Guilt by association?
Then paint me despicable yellow already!
Typical regressive tactic!

Sorry but not everyone is racist, sexist, and despicable as you hope them to be.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

You're not taking what I said personally are you, LesMis? I mean, they're just words ... you're entirely responsible for how you perceive them.

I certainly wasn't addressing you, however, you seem to be rather sensitive to things lately. I hope you're doing okay.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

That's feeble attacking someone's grammar.
Kinda says "I have lost the debate attack his spelling". Weak just like the opinion Trump did not mock a disabled person.
At least just admit you don't care If he mocks people shows what type of character you have.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Trump followed by tuba watch that sums up what we think of the guy.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

That's some feeble grammar and punctuation. I couldn't put together anything coherent to dispute. Apologies.

Keep on topic please and stop your fake apologies

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Maybe...I disagree with you here of course but what if you are right? That would mean that...

...You don't know Trumps intentions. Yet you take someone else's opinions regarding his intentions as your own and as Truth. You disregard any opposing opinion without reason, sticking with out question to another's narrative of this event, never once considering that you might be wrong....

I know all I did was twist your words around but IF you might be right those twisted words could also...yes?

Yes, I'm giving Trump the benefit of the doubt. The presumption of innocence is a human right for a reason.
edit on 14-9-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

LOL that was so funny and so fitting

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I certainly wasn't addressing you, however, you seem to be rather sensitive to things lately. I hope you're doing okay.

Thanks for looking out.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

a reply to: amazing

Yes, I'm giving Trump the benefit of the doubt. The presumption of innocence is a human right for a reason.

Except when you see the action in person or video as plain as day, there can be no presumption of innocence. If it was word of mouth or heresay, yes...but I actually saw him mock that disabled guy. No one told me he did it. I saw it with my own eyes. Guilty as charged. Even if something goes against your world view, if it actually happens, you shouldn't deny it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join