It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mainstream media fox: Trump didn't mock reporter after all?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

As someone who looks after mentally and physically disabled I see how mockery effects them. It normally just comes from kids not presidential candidates but it does effect them more than us. I know folk who will not go outside due to the fear of being mocked. Remember it is much more difficult for these guys to understand social interaction and we continuely work with them to build confidence to live full productive lives.
Mocking these guys who are like the way they are because well nature are effected and it can set back my work or just destroy months of work and the quality of their lives.
Sorry it just isn't cricket.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Maybe, maybe not. It's not what it says about them but the one mocking them though.

He didn't know he was disabled.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

There is no contradictory evidence. This is how he mocks. Everyone. The evidence is straightforward and concise. There's nothing ambiguous about it

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: amazing

It's amazing to me, how many people on ATS and this thread are okay with someone mocking a person with disabilities.

Do you think disabled people can't handle being mocked?

I have heard it all now,in your mind you claim the high road here but really your crawling through the gutter on your belly

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: UKTruth

MSN didn't have to, and doesn't have to tell me anything. I have eyes and ears of my own, and am quite capable of forming my own opinions from my own observations.

You need to stop projecting your own shortcomings onto me! Think for yourself and stop letting the Trump camp tell you how to interpret Trumps faux pas!

No, you need to stop thinking your opinions have any more weight than others, All you have is an opinion on meaning, nothing more. The most important thing to do when you think someone may have MEANT something offensive to you is to ask them what they meant, not run around with faux outrage at your own interpretation.

edit on 14/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There is no contradictory evidence. This is how he mocks. Everyone. The evidence is straightforward and concise. There's nothing ambiguous about it

I can agree with that. He is clearly mocking.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

I have heard it all now,in your mind you claim the high road here but really your crawling through the gutter on your belly

I apologize. I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself while thinking about issues a little too sensitive for your liking.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Her name is Megan Kelly.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
How is it any religious sect would ever be pro Trump? You know, since the man isn't at all religious. I guess they support him only because he's the republican nominee? Or the site in question is a complete sham.

That said, Trump clearly mocked the reporter and then lied left and right claiming he never met the man but facts prove otherwise.

Trump is a despicable human being and if you support him you probably are too.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Did you not see it was Catholics with their track record I wouldn't put owt past them.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Yes. Along with the rest of the world. You'd be the one all alone on that point.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

As usual, the fallacy is probably beyond your comprehension, so I won't bother telling you.

Trump has had more interviews and talked to more people than probably most celebrities. I doubt you remember the names and conditions of the last 10 people you've spoken to.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Yes. Along with the rest of the world. You'd be the one all alone on that point.

Don't forget Trump, the man who spoke the words.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Missed the point there. It has nothing to do with thinking a falsehood. That's you deflecting the subject in an effort to get your boy of the hook. It's making fun of someone. It's mean or dare I say deplorable behavior.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

He knows exactly what he was saying.
You can't have it both ways. He can't be a genius and a moron at the same time.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

He knows exactly what he was saying.
You can't have it both ways. He can't be a genius and a moron at the same time.

Yes he does. You don't. You cannot have it both ways.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I apologize. I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself while thinking about issues a little too sensitive for your liking.

Aww bless your ruffled little feathers

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: rockintitz
a reply to: Reverbs

That's it? Lol

I'm no fan of Biden but that was literally nothing worth even mentioning.

I don't think Trump's impression was either, though. I make the same kind of impressions of anybody I'm making fun of or trying to portray as an imbecile. Regardless of whether they have a condition or not.

It's not very presidential though.

Do you find it presidential for the actual President to go to another country and bad-mouth any American candidate? How about a candidate calling 25% of Americans deplorable?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Aww bless your ruffled little feathers

The only thing ruffled is your substance.
edit on 14-9-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

my opinion has equal weight and this is an opinion forum, so you're not going to silence me by telling me my opinion is meaningless or worthless. And, I find that I'm not alone in my observations and am, in fact, in good company.

You can lie to yourself, but I'm not buying anything that you're selling.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join