It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mainstream media fox: Trump didn't mock reporter after all?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Man, it took them a long time to spin this one.
But it's getting eaten up anyway.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

That's exactly where TRUMP took it, and that's why we're here, because of his ignorant and incessant stereotyping, and him believing himself and his deliberate political incorrectness to be funny and relevant.

You do him, yourself and his fans a great disservice by misunderestimating his self aggrandizing ignorance as naivete and innocence.

edit on 14-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

It's ok for him he's an entertainer. At least my husband thinks so.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

That's funny. What an idiot.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: kruphix

Where are her eyes?

Oh, we know where her eyes are...but Trump didn't stop there.

He continued on to say "blood coming out of her wherever".

So...where is her "wherever"?

Your blind support/defense of this man is entertaining. Why sacrifice your intellectual honesty for a man who cares nothing for you?

Perhaps he was going to finish with ears and nose - you know, like he said he meant.
Still lets ignore that and jump straight to an anti-woman theme.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

That's exactly where TRUMP took it, and that's why we're here, because of his ignorant and incessant stereotyping, and him believing himself and his deliberate political incorrectness to be funny and relevant.

You do him, yourself and his fans a great disservice by misunderestimating his self aggrandizing ignorance as naivete and innocence.

Here's what Trump says:

""What I said was totally appropriate," he added. "There was nothing wrong. Only a deviant, and I literally mean that, only a deviant would think anything other than that. What I said was totally fine."

Windword the deviant?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It's amazing to me, how many people on ATS and this thread are okay with someone mocking a person with disabilities.

Is it a backlash to to much PC where they feel like the only way to counter it is to be able to do or say anything you want without repercussions? Except in the case of Kapernick, it swings back the other way in that you can't do or say anything you want because it's disrespectful.

We have freedom of speech and with that expression. Of course Donald Trump can mock disabled people and I do stand by his right to do so. However, as someone who interacts with Bullying and it's effects on a daily basis, this is offensive and if I saw him doing this in person I would be in his face and calling him out. I could never vote for a scumbag like him.

And in case you were wonder, an unethical primary stealing voter fraud expert, named Hillary isn't getting my vote either. It's not a left vs right thing, it's a decent human being thing. Trump is not a decent human being and does not deserve to be president.

Although, he or Hillary will probably get it over one of the more deserving third party candidates. At least I'll be able to tell my children I did not vote for a man that mocks the disabled. I did not vote for a Bully with a billion dollars.

link   

originally posted by: windword

No, we're here because the MSM made up what Trump meant despite what he said he meant and every ant-Trump poster on these boards agreed with the MSM.
It's just the actual facts dont back it up and all you seem to have is an interpretation of what another person meant. The best you can claim is you believe he meant something offensive to you. But not that he did.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

All you have right now is your interpretation of what he said, which is meaningless.

It's not just me though, it's the impression and interpretation of millions and million of people. Like I said, Trumps misogyny is legendary.

So again, back to my original point...

"Yeah right! Trump didn't mock disabled people and go 4th grade "go to retard" mode, when he mocked that reporter, just like he didn't go all "Mad Men" on Megan Kelly!"
/sarc

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

MSN didn't have to, and doesn't have to tell me anything. I have eyes and ears of my own, and am quite capable of forming my own opinions from my own observations.

You need to stop projecting your own shortcomings onto me! Think for yourself and stop letting the Trump camp tell you how to interpret Trumps faux pas!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

It's amazing to me, how many people on ATS and this thread are okay with someone mocking a person with disabilities.

Do you think disabled people can't handle being mocked?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Do you think disabled people can't handle being mocked?

Is that the point? Or...Do you mock disabled people? Is it okay to do that? Some disabled people...physically disabled, also have mental disabilities and are unable to cope with that. Further, is it okay to bully people as long as you don't touch them? Is there a thing such as verbal abuse? This goes back to our discussion on do words hurt? Physically no, but how many people commit suicide every year from verbal abuse and threats alone. Would the worlds leading psychologists agree that words don't hurt?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Only a deviant, and I literally mean that, only a deviant would think anything other than that. What I said was totally fine.

You think Trump's words make that so? I guess the Trumpsters eat up every word that comes out of his mouth!

Really? Who is the deviant?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

If you believe what trump said that's your problem.
Sorry you set that up.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Is that the point? Or...Do you mock disabled people? Is it okay to do that? Some disabled people...physically disabled, also have mental disabilities and are unable to cope with that. Further, is it okay to bully people as long as you don't touch them? Is there a thing such as verbal abuse? This goes back to our discussion on do words hurt? Physically no, but how many people commit suicide every year from verbal abuse and threats alone. Would the worlds leading psychologists agree that words don't hurt?

I'm asking if you think that disabled people are so disabled that they cannot handle mockery like an able-bodied person can.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: kruphix

a reply to: kruphix

Where are her eyes?

Oh, we know where her eyes are...but Trump didn't stop there.

He continued on to say "blood coming out of her wherever".

So...where is her "wherever"?

Your blind support/defense of this man is entertaining. Why sacrifice your intellectual honesty for a man who cares nothing for you?

Perhaps he was going to finish with ears and nose - you know, like he said he meant.
Still lets ignore that and jump straight to an anti-woman theme.

Well with his past comments about women, it's not to hard to jump to the anti-women theme.

In fact...Trump is almost synonymous with anti-women.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

No. And don't do that. We are all capable of forming our own opinions.

link   
a reply to: windword

Really? Who is the deviant?

The guy who, upon hearing "wherever", let's his mind wander a little too far "below the belt".

link   

I'm asking if you think that disabled people are so disabled that they cannot handle mockery like an able-bodied person can.

Maybe, maybe not. It's not what it says about them but the one mocking them though.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No. And don't do that. We are all capable of forming our own opinions.

They look suspiciously like someone else's opinions.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join