It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mainstream media fox: Trump didn't mock reporter after all?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: UKTruth

Once an interpretation has been made by people who want to spin a narrative, it's had to get them to admit they were wrong. The fact is Trump said nothing about Megyn Kelly's menstrual cycle, but someone else decided that is what he meant - so of course he must have meant it, even if he says he didn't. They know best of course.

The idiom "blood in your eyes" has to do with anger, not menstruation. It's as clear as day.

Trump:

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes," Trump told CNN's Don Lemon on Friday night. "Blood coming out of her wherever."

Where is her "wherever"?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

What does that word even mean. Hmmm seems the Donald also has a hard time with that.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Where are her eyes?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: Reverbs

I actually watched the entire speech/press conference unedited with no commentary. How much more unbiased can you get? Enlighten me.

Did you watch the video where he does the exact same impression of people who DO NOT have disabilities ?

He wasn't making fun of disabilities he was insulting people on being wishy washy and unintelligent.

makes fun of all in the same manner:
generals on TV,
bank regulators or people who hear him say regulators (wasn't clear),
Ted Cruz

It's not something I wish to see as acceptable behavior of presidents, so yea it's not good, but it's not what I originally thought either.

Yeah.. Now if you notice, the difference is clear. in the one with the reporter, look how his hand is bent all the way like we've all seen before when someone is pretending to be disabled/retarded or when someone is mocking someone in that way. It's a clear difference. Really watch it and be honest with yourself. Don't just see what the propaganda agents on Fox news want you to believe.

Just being totally honest and open right now...do you see that difference?

No difference at all.
here is Trump mocking Ted Cruz for being flustered:

Bent hand and all....

I saw that one, In fact I was looking for that one, but again, not even close to how he was with the disabled guy. Watch them both again. I'm not making this up. He mocked the disabled guy for his disability. How can you not see something wrong with that?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Where are her eyes?

Oh, we know where her eyes are...but Trump didn't stop there.

He continued on to say "blood coming out of her wherever".

So...where is her "wherever"?

Your blind support/defense of this man is entertaining. Why sacrifice your intellectual honesty for a man who cares nothing for you?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Once an interpretation has been made by people who want to spin a narrative, it's had to get them to admit they were wrong. The fact is Trump said nothing about Megyn Kelly's menstrual cycle, but someone else decided that is what he meant - so of course he must have meant it, even if he says he didn't. They know best of course.

The idiom "blood in your eyes" has to do with anger, not menstruation. It's as clear as day.

What planet are you from!???

Menstruation and anger and synonymous! He said she had blood coming out of her eyes....blood coming out of her wherever. He covered the (non existent) angry eyes and went "below the belt" WWW style, straight for "wherever" menstruation flows.

The Donald's misogyny is legendary, so don't even try to defend him as if he's a doe eyed pubescent male!

edit on 14-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

link   
dp
edit on 14-9-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

link   

Your blind support/defense of this man is entertaining. Why sacrifice your intellectual honesty for a man who cares nothing for you?

In what biology text book do they teach you the eyes have to do with menstruation? Wherever means wherever. If you take that to mean what you are suggesting, that's your own fault.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

This just sounds like a lot of problems with several unions and fraternities to me.
Better to have each demographic represent themselves.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

But a pro-Trump, Catholic website has compiled footage appearing to show Trump has a very limited repertoire of impressions -- which the site points to as "evidence" he wasn't mocking the reporter's disability.

still trying to defend him?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Menstruation and anger and synonymous! He said she had blood coming out of her eyes....blood coming out of her wherever. He covered te angry eyes and went "below the belt" WWW style, straight for "wherever" menstruation flows.

The Donald's misogyny is legendary, so don't even try to defend him as if he's a doe eyed pubescent male!

No, assuming menstruation and anger are synonymous is legendary misogyny. You took it there, not Trump. Own it.

link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Jimmy Carter.

He didn't do anything questionable .
He didn't do anything at all.

link   

I actually watched the entire speech/press conference unedited with no commentary. How much more unbiased can you get? Enlighten me.

Did you watch the video where he does the exact same impression of people who DO NOT have disabilities ?

He wasn't making fun of disabilities he was insulting people on being wishy washy and unintelligent.

generals on TV,
Ted Cruz

It's not something I wish to see as acceptable behavior of presidents, so yea it's not good, but it's not what I originally thought either.

Yeah.. Now if you notice, the difference is clear. in the one with the reporter, look how his hand is bent all the way like we've all seen before when someone is pretending to be disabled/retarded or when someone is mocking someone in that way. It's a clear difference. Really watch it and be honest with yourself. Don't just see what the propaganda agents on Fox news want you to believe.

No difference at all.

Bent hand and all....

I saw that one, In fact I was looking for that one, but again, not even close to how he was with the disabled guy. Watch them both again. I'm not making this up. He mocked the disabled guy for his disability. How can you not see something wrong with that?

I have watched them both again. Very similar. If your argument is predicated on slight variances of hand movement and you think that Trump actually subtly changes the angle of his hands on purpose then your argument is not a good one.

This is quite obviously a gesture he uses, albeit a childish one, to mock people who are confused.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

In what biology text book do they teach you the eyes have to do with menstruation? Wherever means wherever. If you take that to mean what you are suggesting, that's your own fault.

Oh, we agree on the blood coming out of her eyes. That means Trump thinks Kelly was angry when asking him questions (the little snowflake that he is, can't handle Kelly asking him questions).

But then he continues...why does he continue? Does it make sense for him to say "Blood coming out of her eyes.....blood coming out of her eyes." If he really meant for "wherever" to mean "eyes" for a second time?

Your mental gymnastics are fun to watch.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

generals on TV,
Ted Cruz

No difference at all.

Bent hand and all....

I have watched them both again. Very similar. If your argument is predicated on slight variances of hand movement and you think that Trump actually subtly changes the angle of his hands on purpose then your argument is not a good one.

This is quite obviously a gesture he uses, albeit a childish one, to mock people who are confused.

Maybe it's because I work with disabled people and because I'm independent-politically that I can see that he really is mocking a disabled person and that my political ideology won't stop me from calling someone out who is either right or left leaning.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Let's be clear here. He shouldn't be mocking anyone. It's immature behavior.
It hurts people.
Just another type of bullying.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

What planet are you from!???

Menstruation and anger and synonymous! He said she had blood coming out of her eyes....blood coming out of her wherever. He covered the (non existent) angry eyes and went "below the belt" WWW style, straight for "wherever" menstruation flows.

So, wherever = female genitalia and a reference to a menstrual cycle, in your mind?
Trump said he didn't mean that after he was asked about it, but yeah, why use the actual words he used when you can make it mean what you want it to mean... When you have him actually attacking a woman and mocking her menstrual cycle then you would have a point. All you have right now is your interpretation of what he said, which is meaningless.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Let's be clear here. He shouldn't be mocking anyone. It's immature behavior.
It hurts people.
Just another type of bullying.

I agree it's immature.

link   

Oh, we agree on the blood coming out of her eyes. That means Trump thinks Kelly was angry when asking him questions (the little snowflake that he is, can't handle Kelly asking him questions).

But then he continues...why does he continue? Does it make sense for him to say "Blood coming out of her eyes.....blood coming out of her eyes." If he really meant for "wherever" to mean "eyes" for a second time?

Your mental gymnastics are fun to watch.

So now it's both anger and menstruation. Your mental t-ball is boring.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

generals on TV,
Ted Cruz

No difference at all.

Bent hand and all....

Maybe it's because I work with disabled people and because I'm independent-politically that I can see that he really is mocking a disabled person and that my political ideology won't stop me from calling someone out who is either right or left leaning.

Qualifying your political position does not change the fact that Trump uses that same mannerism in multiple situations and the only common theme tying them together is confusion - not disability.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join