It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mainstream media fox: Trump didn't mock reporter after all?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

If you think that THAT was an accurate representation of a well known and respected, but flustered, reporter, and not Trump's go to "retard" model that he's being using since he was in the 4th grade, then you're the one with blind bias. I guess you also believe that Gretchen Carlson really did have blood coming out of her wherever!

I have no clue who Gretchen Carlson is. You've condemned a man without giving a fair hearing.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

originally posted by: amazing

I actually watched the entire speech/press conference unedited with no commentary. How much more unbiased can you get? Enlighten me.

Did you watch the video where he does the exact same impression of people who DO NOT have disabilities ?

He wasn't making fun of disabilities he was insulting people on being wishy washy and unintelligent.

makes fun of all in the same manner:
generals on TV,
bank regulators or people who hear him say regulators (wasn't clear),
Ted Cruz

It's not something I wish to see as acceptable behavior of presidents, so yea it's not good, but it's not what I originally thought either.

Yeah.. Now if you notice, the difference is clear. in the one with the reporter, look how his hand is bent all the way like we've all seen before when someone is pretending to be disabled/retarded or when someone is mocking someone in that way. It's a clear difference. Really watch it and be honest with yourself. Don't just see what the propaganda agents on Fox news want you to believe.

Just being totally honest and open right now...do you see that difference?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

She's the reported who dared to ask Trump some hard questions.

Sorry, it was Megan Kelly, NOT gretchen Carlson.....

edit on 14-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

She's the reported who dared to ask Trump some hard questions.

So not Gretchen Carlson. I don't get your point here. Let me guess. You've taken "whatever" to mean something you wanted it to.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: UKTruth

Mocking people in general, by mimicking them to look as though they have a mental or physical disability degrades all disabled people!

No, it really doesn't.
It's actually more of an insult to think that all disabled people move in that way. In fact very few do.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

I actually watched the entire speech/press conference unedited with no commentary. How much more unbiased can you get? Enlighten me.

Did you watch the video where he does the exact same impression of people who DO NOT have disabilities ?

He wasn't making fun of disabilities he was insulting people on being wishy washy and unintelligent.

makes fun of all in the same manner:
generals on TV,
bank regulators or people who hear him say regulators (wasn't clear),
Ted Cruz

It's not something I wish to see as acceptable behavior of presidents, so yea it's not good, but it's not what I originally thought either.

Yeah.. Now if you notice, the difference is clear. in the one with the reporter, look how his hand is bent all the way like we've all seen before when someone is pretending to be disabled/retarded or when someone is mocking someone in that way. It's a clear difference. Really watch it and be honest with yourself. Don't just see what the propaganda agents on Fox news want you to believe.

Just being totally honest and open right now...do you see that difference?

No difference at all.
here is Trump mocking Ted Cruz for being flustered:

Bent hand and all....

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I mean, [sarcasm on]...Trumps wasn't using a standard 4th grade "go to" retard model just like he didn't go "Mad Men" on Megan Kelly by suggesting that Megan Kelly was experiencing "women's problems" when she asked him those tough questions.
[sarcasm off]

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This lie has been used to justify violence against Trump and his supporters, and as vectors of propaganda, you are all complicit in it.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I mean, [sarcasm on]...Trumps wasn't using a standard 4th grade "go to" retard model just like he didn't go "Mad Men" on Megan Kelly by suggesting that Megan Kelly was experiencing "women's problems" when she asked him those tough questions.
[sarcasm off]

So you made it up. Of course.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: windword

Mocking people in general, by mimicking them to look as though they have a mental or physical disability degrades all disabled people!

No, it really doesn't.
It's actually more of an insult to think that all disabled people move in that way. In fact very few do.

Duh, that's why the stereotype is offensive in the first place.
Trump loves his stereoty[es!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

[sarcasm off]

So you made it up. Of course.

What?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Including the reporter who is claimed to have been mocked.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

So your defense of Trump mocking a disabled person is that it was ok, because whenever he mocks someone...he mocks disabled people?

That's like saying, "oh, I call everyone retarded...so if I call a mentally disabled person retarded, it doesn't mean anything."

link   

What?

How do you think that Trump was suggesting Megyn Kelly was having women's problems?

link   

LOL

Not being mocked!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Indeed. If the people who seem to spend all their time looking out for words and actions that they can be hugely offended by had their way, we'd all walk, talk and think the same way. We'd probably have to stay indoors to avoid being called every name under the sun.
edit on 14/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

What?

How do you think that Trump was suggesting Megyn Kelly was having women's problems?

Are you serious?

Do you know what Aleppo is?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

What?

Once an interpretation has been made by people who want to spin a narrative, it's had to get them to admit they were wrong. The fact is Trump said nothing about Megyn Kelly's menstrual cycle, but someone else decided that is what he meant - so of course he must have meant it, even if he says he didn't. They know best of course.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Once an interpretation has been made by people who want to spin a narrative, it's had to get them to admit they were wrong. The fact is Trump said nothing about Megyn Kelly's menstrual cycle, but someone else decided that is what he meant - so of course he must have meant it, even if he says he didn't. They know best of course.

The idiom "blood in your eyes" has to do with anger, not menstruation. It's as clear as day.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Are you serious? Do you want me to justify my claims?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join