It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mainstream media fox: Trump didn't mock reporter after all?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: UKTruth

Why do you love Trump so much you are British and should know better.

I think Trump is an asshole.
However, wrestling back control of western govts. from dictatorship is important to all, including Britain. By the way, I am not British. I live in Britain.
edit on 15/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

However, wrestling back control of western govts. from dictatorship is important to all, including Britain. By the way, I am not British. I live in Britain.

Your not even honest with your username!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
I have disabled students, and I'm telling you, That really pissed me off. Trump is a horrible person.

And thats exactly why you will not give his stance on the matter the time or day. At this point, you are MUCH too irrational to believe anything else because of your direct association with the disabled but if you watched the above video you will see it is just his standard mimicking of everyone.

Its the same as someone who is used to calling their buddies 'fa**ot' when theyre joking around but when you say it to someone who is actually gay it becomes a problem.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

........if you watched the above video you will see it is just his standard mimicking of everyone.

Correct. Projecting his "go to" standard 4th grader's impression of a "retard" is ALWAYS Trump's method of mockery.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You are about to lose any credibility you once may have had. Do you think the US is a dictatorship and not a corporate oligarchy?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You are about to lose any credibility you once may have had. Do you think the US is a dictatorship and not a corporate oligarchy?

Do you mean fascism or oligarchy? (because an oligarchy can be a dictatorship)
I couldn't give a rats testicle what you think about my credibility. Just so you know!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: xstealth

So your defense of Trump mocking a disabled person is that it was ok, because whenever he mocks someone...he mocks disabled people?

That's like saying, "oh, I call everyone retarded...so if I call a mentally disabled person retarded, it doesn't mean anything."

I can't even believe you'd think on such an elementary level.

It doesn't take someone with a 70 IQ to realize my defense of Trump is he mocks healthy people and disabled people the same way, so there is no way to conclude he was imitating a disabled man.

That was really hard, huh? Wow, What has the public school system done to you?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I couldn't give a rats testicle what you think about my credibility. Just so you know!

Yeah, you lost it! Just so you know!!! You don't even know the difference between an oligarchy and a dictatorship. Here let me help you...

www.vocabulary.com...

A dictatorship is a government or a social situation where one person makes all the rules and decisions without input from anyone else.

www.dictionary.com...

Oligarchy, a form of government in which all power is vested in a few persons or in a dominant class or clique; government by the few.

Now that you have the proper definitions, I provided for you.....try and answer the question!
edit on 15-9-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Yeah, you lost it! Just so you know!!! You don't even know the difference between an oligarchy and a dictatorship. Here let me help you...

www.vocabulary.com...

A dictatorship is a government or a social situation where one person makes all the rules and decisions without input from anyone else.

www.dictionary.com...

Oligarchy, a form of government in which all power is vested in a few persons or in a dominant class or clique; government by the few.

This might help you.
www.governmentvs.com...

Both Dictatorships and Oligarchys can be controlled by more than one person.
I chose the word dictatorship on purpose (instead of fascism) precisely because a dictatorship can be led by more than one person (i.e. a political entity).
This is also why I suggested that many Western govt's. (in reality) are somewhere between the two.

You have to look a bit deeper than dictionary definitions.

Have a read and then let's talk. Might be a good thread.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: xstealth

The video of him doing the movements—"spastic" as Trump himself had called them—were also performed in an imitation of Cruz. People have taken his movements to mean that he was mocking a disabled reporter, that he mocks the disabled in general, yet Ted Cruz isn't disabled, proving that everyone who believed he would mock the disabled is led by the media.

I'm not being led by no one. I made that judgement call without listening any pundits or anything. I saw an article and watched the whole video myself.

Everyone who knows trump personally, knows he's a jerk. Do some research. Don't believe everything that talk radio tells you. They don't have your best interests at heart and Fox news is a known propaganda arm of the conservatives.
So you didn't listen to any pundits, you only read what they wrote...HaHaHa...

You're funny. I suppose you get your news telepathically or by some magic. The rest of us get it from some source. I try to get it as unbiased as I can, but that's really hard these days, but what I do, is look at the source material so that I can form my own opinion as I did in this case.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli

I have disabled students, and I'm telling you, That really pissed me off. Trump is a horrible person.

And thats exactly why you will not give his stance on the matter the time or day. At this point, you are MUCH too irrational to believe anything else because of your direct association with the disabled but if you watched the above video you will see it is just his standard mimicking of everyone.

Its the same as someone who is used to calling their buddies 'fa**ot' when theyre joking around but when you say it to someone who is actually gay it becomes a problem.

I see what bullying does to them on a daily basis. I see how being mocked and made fun of effects them. So yeah, there is a little bias there. I also did watch the video, it was clear to me he was mocking that guys disability. We'll just have to disagree. But I stand by my earlier comment that trump is a horrible person. This is just the tip of the iceberg. I don't scream racist or anything at him, but I base it on things like this...like how he made fun of Carley Fiorina's looks. There's two examples right there.

He's not the kind of person we want as president.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hillary supporters are quick to believe any lie about Trump, but refuse to believe the truth about Hillary.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
Hillary supporters are quick to believe any lie about Trump, but refuse to believe the truth about Hillary.

See there's your mistake and lapse in logic.....

Just because some people despise the Great Orange Messiah, doesn't mean they support Clinton.

There are plenty of other candidates on the ticket besides the GOP and dembs.

Go Green....

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana

See there's your mistake and lapse in logic.....

Just because some people despise the Great Orange Messiah, doesn't mean they support Clinton.

There are plenty of other candidates on the ticket besides the GOP and dembs.

Go Green....

Now there's your mistake and lapse in logic...

I stated Hillary supporters in my comment. No one else.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli

Oh...so mocking the disabled in general is ok as long as it's not directed at a disabled person?

Oopsie....it WAS directed at a disabled person.

So by your own logic, "it becomes a problem".

DUH!
edit on 16-9-2016 by FaunaOrFlora because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FaunaOrFlora

I never said i agreed with his 3rd grade tactics, nor do I think it is right.
I am a parent and I make sure my son never becomes one to negatively mock anyone on any level, but to say that Trump is such a POS that he purposely 'attacked' a disabled person is just reaching at this point. He messed up and I'm sure he realized that after the fact. At least most people do..especially parents who are blessed with healthy children.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

He messed up and I'm sure he realized that after the fact. At least most people do..especially parents who are blessed with healthy children.

"Ooopsie! I accidentally mocked a disabled reporter while I was using my standard "go to" fourth grader's impression of a "retard" to mock people!

Except, his campaign, and his groupies, are circulating this video explaining how he DIDN'T mock a disabled man, because he always uses that model when mocking people!

School yard bully acts like a school yard bully!

edit on 19-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

"Ooopsie! I accidentally mocked a disabled reporter while I was using my standard "go to" fourth grader's impression of a "retard" to mock people!

A "retard"?? Wow. Harsh. I thought that was his standard of trying to make them look STUPID, not a "retard". But if thats how you see it then so be it.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I recognize it when I see, because it's a bullying tactic that most of us grew out of around 4th grade.

But, Trump does relate to the lowest common denominator in society.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join