It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mainstream media fox: Trump didn't mock reporter after all?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Why bother guys? This is all you're going to get:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I know what I saw and heard. That's my case.

I trust my own senses more than I trust FOX news telling me I didn't see that.

Case closed I guess.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This lie and propaganda has been used to justify violence against Trump and his supporters. You've subverted the presumption of innocence, a fundamental human right, and held a standard to others you yourself refuse to abide by. Cheers, everyone.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Double
edit on 14-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
This lie and propaganda has been used to justify violence against Trump and his supporters. You've subverted the presumption of innocence, a fundamental human right, and held a standard to others you yourself refuse to abide by. Cheers, everyone.

"So let it be written, so let it be done."

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

The man on the left is Mr. Serge Kovaleski.

Source for image: Google Images
edit on 14-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Link

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Serge Kovaleski:

Trump's impression:

No similarities at all. Once again, bias.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

The man on the right is Mr. Serge Kovaleski.

Source for image: Google Images
edit on 14-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Google the occasion when Trump made a similar gestures in mocking Cruz.(e.g. Youtube)

Notice that he is not holding his right hand in the distinctive position (folded against his chest) that Mr. Kovaleski does because of his disability.

He waves his hands in the air in front of him (I'd be the first to admit that Donald has a limited range) but it is not the same.

Mr. Trump knew EXACTLY what he was doing because he had been interviewed personally by Mr. Kovaleski multiple times.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Google the occasion when Trump made a similar gestures in mocking Cruz.(e.g. Youtube)

Notice that he is not holding his right hand in the distinctive position (folded against his chest) that Mr. Kovaleski does because of his disability.

He waves his hands in the air in front of him (I'd be the first to admit that Donald has a limited range) but it is not the same.

Mr. Trump knew EXACTLY what he was doing because he had been interviewed personally by Mr. Kovaleski multiple times.

Kovaleski does not move like that, does not flail his arms, does not make those faces. Neither does Cruz. The fact that you have to freeze the video at 1 convenient frame to find resemblance, while being unable to do so at any other frame, proves how forced and laboured your case is.

Trump has been interviewed by thousands of reporters over many decades. If you expect Trump to remember every one, then you think more highly of Trump than even I do.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Only a deviant, and I literally mean that, only a deviant would think anything other than that. What I said was totally fine.

You think Trump's words make that so? I guess the Trumpsters eat up every word that comes out of his mouth!

Trump's word is gospel to them.

That's what makes them so damn scary.
edit on 14-9-2016 by kruphix because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I see - so Trump has different versions of his gesture depending on which group he wants to insult? Gotcha. He must have been perfecting the hand angles for some time. Do you even realise how ridiculous that theory is?

So here is your image that you posted - which was taken from a still and compared to the reporter:

Now here is a still from the video where Trump was taking the piss out of Cruz for being flustered/confused.

Now look at the two pictures of Trump. You are saying that there is a difference? Which subtlety have you picked up on that gives us some insight into how Trump changes his hand movements so he can specifically insult different groups?

I think you should face up to facts. The nonsense about Trump insulting all disabled people has been thoroughly debunked.

edit on 14/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You just don't get it! That's Trump standard, 4th grade go to "retard" posture! Because he happened to use it while he was mocking a person whose posture aligns with his standard, 4th grade to go "retard" posture just means that he uses it regularly. It's still an inappropriate stereotype used to mock the intended target as being "disabled like".

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

You just don't get it! That's Trump standard, 4th grade go to "retard" posture! Because he happened to use it while he was mocking a person whose posture aligns with his standard, 4th grade to go "retard" posture just means that he uses it regularly. It's still an inappropriate stereotype used to mock the intended target as being "disabled like".

Or, he uses it to mimic a confused person. Given that he referenced confusion in BOTH instances above at the time he made the gesture, I think that more likely.
It seems you don't want to get it.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

How can you prove he wasn't mocking Serge Kovaleski?

I mean, you weren't there. You only have Trump's word for it.

You're merely speculating; you have no proof.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

It doesn't matter who he's mocking, he always resorts to the same old politically incorrect stereotypes, in this case mocking the posture of certain disabled folk, thinking he's funny. He's a real (low) class clown!
edit on 14-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

It doesn't matter who he's mocking, he always resorts to the same old politically incorrect stereotypes, thinking they're funny. He's a real (low) class clown!

But that's okay, Windword. It's okay that a grown man who wants to hold the highest office in this country (and possibly, arguably the world) regularly puts on a display that can only be called childish at best.

Perhaps he does it for Putin in private; perhaps they laugh muchly.

#retch

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

It doesn't matter who he's mocking, he always resorts to the same old politically incorrect stereotypes, in this case mocking the posture of certain disabled folk, thinking he's funny. He's a real (low) class clown!

Except he wasn't mocking the posture of a disabled person.
He was using a gesture to convey confusion or being flustered. That is what he was talking about on both occasions when he made the gesture. Now that we have seen the other example, that much is clear.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

It doesn't matter who he's mocking, he always resorts to the same old politically incorrect stereotypes, thinking they're funny. He's a real (low) class clown!

But that's okay, Windword. It's okay that a grown man who wants to hold the highest office in this country (and possibly, arguably the world) regularly puts on a display that can only be called childish at best.

Perhaps he does it for Putin in private; perhaps they laugh muchly.

#retch

Now this I agree with - I think he looks pathetic when he does it.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

How can you prove he wasn't mocking Serge Kovaleski?

I mean, you weren't there. You only have Trump's word for it.

You're merely speculating; you have no proof.

Two videos, same gesture, different people, describing someone confused both times he made the gesture. Proof enough. certainly more proof than anyone has that he was mocking the reporters disability.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join