It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone has a Twin in an Alternate Reality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Does mine have a goate and do evil things?

Unfortunately no you are a American who votes for Trump.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I understand it's a popular theory. It's an answer to the questions we don't have answers for. But that's all. Any belief in the multiverse is religion, faith in something that cannot be measured.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

A little Stephen King thrown in there? Loved that book by the way. I'd like to see him and Straub collaborate on another.

I mean other than "Black House".

Although a King fan from back when, I missed the connection here. Which book and how related?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Sure I've wondered, but there probably are not many alternate me's. Odds are, they wouldn't have made it to birth, and if they did, odds are they wouldn't have survived that. Most of the ones that did survive coming into the world are probably severely impaired. The ones who made it through that (the ones that could still function) probably didn't survive childhood, and the few who made it through childhood probably didn't survive the drug addiction and general violence of adolescence and early adulthood.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18

I understand it's a popular theory. It's an answer to the questions we don't have answers for. But that's all. Any belief in the multiverse is religion, faith in something that cannot be measured.

No, it's not. It's a serious theory put forward by a serious scientist who was not at all religious. It's based on his mathematical interpretation. Whether it is correct or not is a whole other issue. I've given you a citation so you can avail yourself of more particulars of the theory, It's nonsensical for you folks to continue to claim it is religious or science fiction AFTER I GAVE YOU THE LINK. Obviously, you haven't taken a look. Your arguments are from ignorance.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well if there is another me in an alternate reality I hope he's the evil one so I can be the good one.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

"The Talisman"
One of the guys from the other reality [ who was a "werewolf" ] who's name was Wolf, was always saying -
“Wolf! Right here and now!”

en.wikipedia.org...(King_and_Straub_novel)

Various people help or hinder Jack in his quest. Of particular importance are the werewolves, known simply as Wolfs, who inhabit the Territories. These are not the savage killers of tradition: they serve as royal herdsmen or bodyguards, and can sometimes under stress voluntarily change to wolf form, in addition to facing an involuntary transformation that lasts about three days at the time of the full moon.

If you haven't read it, BUY IT!! and settle in for a helluva ride!!
edit on 15-9-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Thanks for the reply. Kind of don't read fiction anymore, even Stephen King (I know, hi crimes and treason).

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

No, my statements are not from ignorance. I know more about space-time than most people. Data can be interpreted to suggest multiple, infinite universes. Data can also be interpreted to suggest that the blue catfish is the biggest catfish in the world. But that doesn't make it so. Belief in a theory without regard to other beliefs and knowledge is, in my book, religion. No actual evidence, besides speculation, suggests multiple, infinite universes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join