It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$38 Billion to Israel.. Biggest "aid" deal to date. Payable over 10 years...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: seeker1963

I'm aware of that. Quote it often.
What I don't understand is that the people going "Rah-rah" for Israel are also those that don't support welfare for its own citizens.

Yea, I think that every Xmas when the commercials pop up to feed the elderly in Israel. But I guess the same can be said of the US gov?

Your jokeing right?

Israel is a rich developed nation!

They should take care of there own old people!
edit on 14-9-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: Bluntone22

Yeah but the USA did kinda wreck Afganistan.

That military aid pretty much stopping Afganisatn collasping like Iraq.

The "war" in Afghanistan won't end until every bed in the Private Prisons are FULL and the other half are DEAD. There is no "kinda" about it, the US under the leadership of some money grubbing TURDS over at BigPHarma™ first got a high number of the citizenry hooked on opiate pain meds. and then chopped off their legitimate supply so the now "abuser" has to either buy black-market pills or get the cheaper Hair-On..

I present this info as 'evidence' to My claim; to wit, if our personal portfolio had the same growth rate as the production of opium in Afghanistan, We could fly in folks to have boat drinks on our private island.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.nbcnews.com...

Now remember, these are the same guys that the US armed and trained to fight the Soviets. ISIS™ is actually this crop's "Afghan Freedom Fighters" If there is no "war" then Haliburton™ and similar corporations don't make the LONG GREEN.

How is Dick Cheney's income doing?

WAKE THE SNIP UP!!! or at least Stay Hydrated... (

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

81% of US people consider there should be some better ways to spend these 38 billions.

And it's illegal anyway :

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The US' 51st state Israel probably gets more aid than all the US states combined.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Happy new year Israel Rosh Hashanah party like hell because the tab is getting picked up , but you should have gone for more as Egypt gets $ 5 billion pa

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join