It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half the country thinks Clinton has lied about her health to the public

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: introvert

Yea, honesty isn't really a quality a president should have. Nor good health. Just as long as there is a good VP choice I guess banking on plan B is the way to go. You guys really, really make me smile.

I look at their policy ideas. That is what I'm interested in.

If we just looked at someone's level of honesty, we would be screwed.

All of us lie, for whatever reasons.

Which policies of Clinton's are you interested in?

I'm not voting for her, so I do not feel compelled to go down that road.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
88 percent of young Americans couldn’t find Afghanistan on a map, 75 percent couldn’t locate Iran or Israel, and 63 percent couldn’t identify Iraq, according to a 2006 Roper Public Affairs/National Geographic Society poll

Not exactly an educated electorate!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: RomeByFire

Memes should really be banned content on ATS... Or at least banned for ATS but allowed for BTS. They certainly never promote denying ignorance; that's for sure.

When did you become an opponent to one exercising their freedom? And this guy was perfectly within his rights per the T&C. Can't you scroll without looking at his meme that offends you so much and makes you angry?

WOW! You get triggered easily when someone makes a random suggestion (and not even directed at you). I guess, according to you, I'm not allowed to express my opinion on the state of ATS and how it is moderated, but this guy should be celebrated for posting idiotic pictures with words on them. Good to know.
edit on 14-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1
88 percent of young Americans couldn’t find Afghanistan on a map, 75 percent couldn’t locate Iran or Israel, and 63 percent couldn’t identify Iraq, according to a 2006 Roper Public Affairs/National Geographic Society poll

100% of the statistics in this post were made up on the spot. Where's your link to that poll?
edit on 14-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Memes should really be banned content on ATS... Or at least banned for ATS but allowed for BTS. They certainly never promote denying ignorance; that's for sure.

When did you become an opponent to one exercising their freedom? And this guy was perfectly within his rights per the T&C. Can't you scroll without looking at his meme that offends you so much and makes you angry?

WOW! You get triggered easily when someone makes a random suggestion (and not even directed at you). I guess, according to you, I'm not allowed to express my opinion on the state of ATS and how it is moderated, but this guy should be celebrated for posting idiotic pictures with words on them. Good to know.

Triggered. LOL. Luckily, we were able to find him a safe space with a SJW guarding the door, so he will be alright now.
Your concern on this is such a nice gesture.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well he was SOOO concerned with my emotions when talking to someone else about ATS allowed content, that I figured the same courtesy should be extended to him.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

A goos percentage of those who thinnk Hillary is in excellent health post right here.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Those masks are clearly photoshopped lol.

Ya think??

You must have a 140 IQ, nice catch.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1

It's what happens when you let the Teachers' Unions control who teaches.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: Slave2theTruth
a reply to: xuenchen

The amazing thing is that 50% of the people apparently think she has not been misleading about her health. I am not even saying she is unfit to be president, but you have to be drinking a lot of the Clinton Koolaid to believe there have been no false statements issued.

Clinton supporters use Hillary reasoning.

Hey, I don't think Hillary really said that!

Oh wait, you were joking. I have never seen such a thing before. My mistake.

LoL!

C'mon, that wasn't a direct quote???

I thought memes were facts! It said so on the internets.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Some are inveterate liars, others are professional liars, see where Hillary fits..

'cough cough cough' 'Every time I think about Trump I get allergic'

cough cough cough cough...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
You know, I'm as down with a good political cartoon as much as anyone, but when a "meme" depicts a photograph of an actual person with a fraudulent quote ... that to me seems a clear violation of T&C regarding knowingly posting fraudulent or misleading info.

Krazy, you have a perfectly valid point here that seems to have triggered some snowflakes.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Just over 1,500 people were polled for this.

OP is the master of spinning propoganda so I'm not surprised that the title says "HALF THE COUNTRY," but man... does anyone bother reading articles anymore?

1,500 does not come anywhere even remotely close to "half of the country." It doesn't even come close to "half of Metamora," which is a tiny town of about 3,000 people in the middle of nowhere.

I, like many of you, absolutely detest Hillary Clinton. But let's attempt to stay in the realm of reality. 1,500 people is 1,500 people.

Click-bait and misleading title is just that. Also - I thought polls can't be trusted? I thought that the whole thing was rigged against Trump?

Make sure if you post content, to not include polls. Duh polls are a joke, but common sense can tell you that she isn't well. Look at all of the evidence.

And her mental stability is questionable at best.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
You know, I'm as down with a good political cartoon as much as anyone, but when a "meme" depicts a photograph of an actual person with a fraudulent quote ... that to me seems a clear violation of T&C regarding knowingly posting fraudulent or misleading info.

Krazy, you have a perfectly valid point here that seems to have triggered some snowflakes.

If you think a meme poking fun at Hillary is fraudulent and misleading perhaps you should have an adult with you when you are online that can explain the difference between humor, sarcasm, and intentional misleading.

Many of these recent political threads are not worth more than a meme.

I would say some 'snowflakes' have been 'triggered'.

If you are so offended that I broke T&C's alert a MOD and have it removed. Crying about it is unbecoming even for you guys.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

It's not a "meme" poking fun at Clinton, it is a representation of her portrait and a false quote.

It is not humorous to misrepresent what an actual person has or hasn't said. This is fraud. That is clear in the T&C.

Political cartoons are in a different category. They are obvious satire, humor, etc. They're silly in serious discussion, and I might argue that they violate political baiting and trolling, but obviously, that's not the interpretation of management.

Further, I care little for your insipid opinion of my statement. If you think my opinion of you is any higher than yours of me, you're quite mistaken.

You're showing the mettle of your inability to discuss issues by resorting to insults, falsehoods and silly Youtube videos.

You merely parroted what I said about snowflakes and triggering; bravo.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I still have yet to understand why grown adults obsess so much about someone's health. So much so that they are even creating weird conspiracies about it.

Guess some people never grow out of that teenage gossip phase.

And taxes!

It's amazing what people want to know.

Personally I'd rather see medical reports than tax returns.

Oh, and emails, I like to read the emails of other people.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join