It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projection - Your Experiences

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

That is so true! And okay, sounds good. I'll keep an eye out for the quote!

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Adventures Beyond the Body: How to Experience Out-of-Body Travel

I've heard good things about this book, for anyone interested in learning AP. I haven't tried the techniques in it, yet. It's worth a shot.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheManFromTaured
a reply to: LordSatan

That's trippy... I've read about the negative entities to be found in the astral realm, haven't read about them pulling one out of the body before though. That seems unpleasant!

It is.

The first time it happened was back in 2008. I had just joined ATS under a different account, and was living with an ex-girlfriend.

We were at her dad's house, sleeping on a couch down in his basement. I had my back to the couch, and my girlfriend was nestled against me with my arms around her. I was having a dream about a member of ATS (no one that I knew of) calling for a meeting of members in some location. I decide to go to the meeting with my girlfriend.

We meet up with people from ATS (I don't remember the meeting location very well), and the person who called the meeting together appears from around a corner. He was wearing a long, black robe with the hood up when he turns to look at me. I realize that he is not human, he was part grey part reptilian.

As soon as he looks at me, he becomes instantly enraged and lunges at me, right at the moment when he is about to grab me--when his face is about an inch from my face--my consciousness gets ejected from my body.

I was able to see myself still laying on the couch with my arm around my girlfriend. This particular OBE was trippy, because my awareness was split in two between my astral body and my sleeping body. So while I am aware of myself in the astral plane, I was simultaneously aware of the sensations coming from my physical body--the sensations of being pressed against both my girlfriend and the couch, feeling my slow breaths coming in and out, etc.

The dual awareness made it hard to focus.

In the astral plane, I felt an overbearing presence inside of the basement over in the corner. As soon as I entered the astral plane that presence immediately began moving into my field-of-view, an it looked like some kind of insect with praying mantis arms.

When it gets close to me it stops and there is this weird, matrix-like sensation (the movie, the way they did their action shots with the cameras) where this being and myself are being "locked together." As soon as this sensation finished, this thing begins to pelt me with blow after blow using it's praying mantis arms.

I was screaming and trying to use my other awareness to get my body to move and wake my girlfriend up. It wasn't working very well.

Somehow I managed to get myself back into my body, and realized that I did wake my girlfriend up. We were both able to feel the presence of this thing down in the basement, so we decided to go sleep upstairs in her dad's guest bedroom, instead.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheManFromTaured

Here you go care/of the late Frank Zappa:

“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.”

It really means we view things at face value most of the time...the REAL images are BEHIND the fancy coverings and walls and curtains we put up in life.

Astral travel has to be taken that way. Not what are you seeing...or visiting...but what is it REALLY representing. We can find out once we learn to look deep enough...or travel far enough along and into the plane.....
edit on 21-9-2016 by mysterioustranger because: oops

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I'll have to check that out. Thanks for the recommendation.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Hah that one might be worse than the other one you told me about. Have you ever had a good or positive experience with AP?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Wow thanks for sharing that! I had forgotten that you were going to post it. I haven't been here in a few days haha

And that quote does seem to fit. I have always been, at least from what I know of me, a person whose natural inclination is to look beyond the surface. I think that will help me tremendously with regard to AP and all of this stuff really. I think that all the more after reading what you've said thus far.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheManFromTaured

Its amazing how easy the public is fooled..even in astral projections experience where many tend to take things at face value.

That the easiest way to be deceived. Always try to see beyond the facade. There is always...always...another base scenario at work to motivate one into a certain line of thinking.

Nice to hear from you again...drop a line sometime about experiences. I have many to share with you should you want to....

Take care TMFTaured....MS

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Too many to write here. Been doing it naturally since I was small. Over 40yrs.
I can't tell you how I do it, as I haven't got a clue.

In fact I didn't really understand what I was doing till I read a book called 'Projection of the Astral body' by Muldoon Carrington written in 1929 and he used to Astral Project (AP) while he was sleeping, as this way is the kindest to your body.

Trouble is there are people that are waiting for people like us in the Astral plane. Some are nice and try to teach self defense, using simulations. Others don't want us to survive; some are humans and others are aliens and interdimensionals. So pray the nice ones find you.

I have experienced dual consciousness several times though. One time I could feel both my body and the astral body. My physical body stood stock still and couldn't move an inch, which someone noticed. I could feel my physical feet in my shoes and naked walking on the grass in the astral.

I would like to know how to do it on purpose though.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

It seems like life has kept me far from ATS lately... Anyway, absolutely! I'd love to hear about... well.. all of your experiences!

Of course that would probably take an extremely long time, but I'm up for listening to whichever ones you feel like telling!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AriesJedi

Wow being able to feel both bodies sounds kind of... freaky.

Of course that is coming from someone who has not experienced AP so I guess I wouldn't really know!

I have been wanting to read the series by Robert Monroe but haven't gotten up the funds to purchase them...

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I ve tried it in the past (2009) and I came in the state of vibrations, I also made it to move out half of me (?) as I remember to open my astral eyes and it looked like strange feeling, vision bit darker in the edges like a vignette and a bit dizzy, it was my first time so I scared and returned back to my body.

Now I try it every day but I have allot of stress this period of time, I can easily get into the state of relax and I feel my material body heavy and at the same time I am floating black and forth few cm above my body... but thats that, i cannot make the "jump" or listen to any vibrations. Maybe I need a good guide for it.

But I had strange lucid dreams in the past *not now. It all begun with a lucid dream when someone gave me my "universal name", a pattern with symbols and stars... Then more lucid dreams followed and this time I was actually travelling the universe as a ball of light. Once i also taken through a colorful tunnel into the central of all, the source and they took an imprint of me, as a report for what they do here on this solar system. Its so beautiful there and they are really sad for what its happening here, in all dimensions lol... Its not like you go there and blablabla you report things. I didnt even knew how I got there, just a tunnel, that is how I returned back also. It was just a small scan and allot of chat how things are there, they showed me things how they live and stuff.

It was like full of cloned planets like earth but HUGE, the source is an enormous SUN and its alive, I mean it doesnt burn and its white light, its so big that you feel you can touch it and you feel its alive a concuss SUN... the planets nearer the source are prohibited even to visit, I saw them from a distance and only the highest ones reside there. But everything is connected with colorful energy space roads or something and thats how you travel, all the universes are around the source (I remember showing me where the earth is). It is the central government of all human or humanoid universes. Because they are other universes/governments with other beings as well.. They all live in harmony.

I dont know why I remember the experience, maybe they wanted me to write it down and let it be known, or it was just a dream (lucid)?...But they are very angry with whats going on here. So I always take the opportunity to write it down. And my personal belief about the grid or soul traps arround the earth placed by rebel forces or archons (gnosticism) - nothing can save them from the central goverment, the source.. It was like a field trip.

The funny (or not funny) part is, I was never exercised to do such things up to 2009 that I start searching whats going on. It was just happening without asking it and I was a very believer christian, now I am not the christian they want me to be... And I am not an atheist for sure.
edit on 4-1-2017 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

That sounds pretty awesome! It must have been very strange experiencing such foreign places... I'm curious, what do you mean when you say you aren't the Christian they want you to be? Do you mean the "central government" or other Christians on Earth?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

you forgot sleep paralysis. ive pulled my self out of my body by not being scared during SP.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join