It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Results of Trump Physical Won't Be Released on Dr. Oz

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Gryphon66

That day cannot come soon enough for me.

I'd put all my money on Hillary. I am fully prepared for it. I won't be a bit sad that Trump doesn't win.

...of course, I won't be happy Hillary won either.

I'll find solace in apathy...and day-drinking.

Well, I'm not as much of a straight-line conspiracy theorist as many here, but I would say that TPTB will make a decision and that will be:

Clinton: SSDD

Trump: Pure chaos.

The leftist in me would love to see the chaos, my old bones would prefer the status quo.

Have a glass for me as well! *clink*

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

No, I am clarifying. Sometimes I have to do that because when i type something I may assume you have read what I have read or have a grasp on the subject at hand. No need to explain.

And please, enough with the TSJW crap...I am too old for that. I am simply a voter who has to make a choice this year.

HRC - like you said, SSDD. If there was someone else I would be swayed. I am an independent at heart and always have been.
DJT - Who knows. I do know if he wants to accomplish something he does it.

4 years of Trump set up a totally new type of election and party in 2020.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I guess you need to look up what "apologist" means then because that's precisely what you're doing for Trump ... you're a regular TJW.

You really think I don't know what an apologist means and I'm just a Trump Jingoistic Wackjob? Well thanks for the insults I guess, but honestly I didn't expect anything less from you.

Yes, I keep hearing you whine that you don't take my posts seriously, but yet you had to respond and do a long-drawn-out rendition of "I know you are, but what am I? Nyah." LOL

Keep hearing it? I've said it once, which was based on exactly what I stated above. You have done a lot of insulting lately and the sad part is I once actually respected your posts. Ever since Bernie dropped out and I decided to make my vote a vote against Hillary, it's been nothing but insults from many different posters on this site. Well sorry, but I don't like Hillary and she stands for everything I am voting against...Corruption!

One of the things that amuses me here at ATS is to point out the ridiculous, absurd and fallacious arguments brought to the table in favor of Trump and against Clinton.

It's the same on both sides and that is a very bias statement if we're going to be honest with ourselves. Did you see the Twitter post and her campaign's webpage lately? That alone proves my point, which doesn't even scratch the surface in regards to Hillary.

I try to encourage others to discover the actual facts on their own.

Yep, I know both Hillary and Trump's stances regarding policy. Just because we don't agree politically, doesn't mean I didn't research the candidates. My problem is, when has policy ever mattered anyways? By time their special interests are done adding in their favors owed to them, we get #### policies that only work to benefit the corrupted system.

I decided months ago who I would be voting for, and I couldn't care less who anyone else is voting for ... as long as they're voting.

I did too. You obviously have an issue with anyone voting Trump. All you have to do is read your posting history. If someone thinks not voting is the best way, I support that. If someone wants to vote Hillary, cool but obviously we will disagree politically. If someone wants to vote Trump, awesome because that's who I want to win. If someone wants to vote for Stein or Johnson, then good for them. I don't even see the point of this part of your post. Everyone has the freedom to make their own decisions, I support that and also fought for it. I used to honestly highly respect your posts and know that you are well informed based on my observations. I know I've made the same mistakes here on ATS as well, so I'm not innocent. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree, but projecting that I'm some wackjob sure isn't going to garner any respect from me. Take it how you want doesn't really matter to me at this point. I'll be voting for Trump in November...here have a beer and cool off.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Trump has released his medical evaluation.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

That is not at all what I said and you know it. I made a point that in my mind, would make sense for him.
Did you even bother trying to understand what I was saying, or was being snarky your only goal?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Trump did go on Dr OZ and release his medical records and they did look healthy to OZ. Video is short.

edit on 16-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join