It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Results of Trump Physical Won't Be Released on Dr. Oz

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Lol ... Yeah, someone acting as an apologist for Trump needs to talk about Kool Aid.

He's a 70 year old overweight male who has lived a high stress lifestyle. His last health report was pretty obviously dictated by Trump himself.

Of course his "health" is in question. For all non TSJWs that is ...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: ker2010
On Wednesday, Donald Trump appeared on the Dr. Oz show and handed him the results of a recent physical exam he had taken despite earlier reports that he was not going to do so. Money.cnn.com reported: The physical was conducted by Dr. Harold N. Bornstein, the same doctor who previously said Trump would be the healthiest president in history. The campaign plans to share the information from Dr. Bornstein on Thursday.

redstatewatcher.com...

So he waffled on the waffling on his waffle.

Dang, we need some syrup up in here.

/eyeroll

(I'm sure all Trump supporters will believe whatever Trump "submitted" that is unless he changes his mind again.)

Sorry you drank the MSM kool-aid and didn't wait for the facts. Oh and his health isn't even in question, which we can't say for the Hillary.

Wait...It wasn't the MSM koolaid though...it came from Trump aides.

I don't drink the MSM koolaid, but when something comes from the aides to these candidates I assume that's a good and accurate source about their candidate.

The medical summary came from Trump, too. Should I just ignore it until an unbiased doctor confirms the information?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

He's a 70 year old overweight male who has lived a high stress lifestyle.

Yet he still runs circles around Mrs. Clinton without the making up excuses.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Please tell me the TSJW was not for me...I was making a joke with the fat shaming. The MSM should be embarrassed to talk about him eating fast food 3 days after Hillary was thrown into a van...

Are you saying also now the physical he got last week before this HIllary stuff is fake? now THAT sounds SJW to mee..

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The aides said he would not...the media all morning whines and whines and whines and BOOM! there they are. That is not a lie....it is just politics.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Lol ... Yeah, someone acting as an apologist for Trump needs to talk about Kool Aid.

He's a 70 year old overweight male who has lived a high stress lifestyle. His last health report was pretty obviously dictated by Trump himself.

Haha, I quit taking your posts serious a while back. Guess what though, I'm not an apologist for Trump. I don't even like him that much, but will admit he makes me laugh time to time. Plus, Reason I quit taking you serious is because you are a true apologist for Hillary. So jokes on you.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

So he waffled on the waffling on his waffle. Dang, we need some syrup up in here.

That was so funny! Trump Syrup.... could be new merchandising for Trump brand. Heck, I'ld buy it, but I'm a sucker for new product placements at my grocery store.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

The aides said he would not...the media all morning whines and whines and whines and BOOM! there they are. That is not a lie....it is just politics.

Well, of course they and interested voters would whine. He just said, two flipping days ago, that he intended to release the results of his physical and the specific numbers behind the medical testing conducted.

I am not moved by this kind of smarmy politics. BuII# and games are political 'ways' that I would like to see left behind.

But it's true, I will never vote for Trump or Hillary, anyway...so I am sure neither cares how I feel about their 'ways.' Of course, this just reinforces my decision to never support a two-party candidate in the future, too, though. Both parties already lost me. They know I (and many others) have gotten a big enough whiff to not bother with trying to *speak* to us and win us back.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The details of Trumps health are somewhat important but what is more important to me is that the guy isn't passing out in public. He isn't doing one or two cushy events a week he is all over the place.

A great saying I live by is "actions speak so loud I can't hear the words you say" So when I see Trump taking massive action like going from the North West down to Mexico then back up to the South west then all the other places he is going to get out there then I judge based on the above reference quote. His actions are speaking so loud I can't hear the words his opponents are saying! The inverse is true for Hillary!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Trump doesn't have any known health issues.

You "forget" his doctor's report said he has AIDS, Hepatitis, Ebola and the Zika virus etc....

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Trump doesn't have any known health issues.

You "forget" his doctor's report said he has AIDS, Hepatitis, Ebola and the Zika virus etc....

His doctor summary didn't detail the tests that were "positive."

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Haha, I quit taking your posts serious a while back. Guess what though, I'm not an apologist for Trump. I don't even like him that much, but will admit he makes me laugh time to time. Plus, Reason I quit taking you serious is because you are a true apologist for Hillary. So jokes on you.

I guess you need to look up what "apologist" means then because that's precisely what you're doing for Trump ... you're a regular TJW.

Yes, I keep hearing you whine that you don't take my posts seriously, but yet you had to respond and do a long-drawn-out rendition of "I know you are, but what am I? Nyah." LOL

One of the things that amuses me here at ATS is to point out the ridiculous, absurd and fallacious arguments brought to the table in favor of Trump and against Clinton. I try to encourage others to discover the actual facts on their own. I decided months ago who I would be voting for, and I couldn't care less who anyone else is voting for ... as long as they're voting.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

So ... politicians lying is standard procedure ... and even to be admired?

May I quote you?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

LOL...nice try. I was trying to say the aides were not lying. They did not think they would be released. Then they were. A change of course. Unpredictable. I should have said that is how Trumps politics work. Have you not noticed he will say something, the press freaks out and overreacts and looks horrible and then he issues a clarified statement. He has been doing this since last year.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

LOL...nice try. I was trying to say the aides were not lying. They did not think they would be released. Then they were. A change of course. Unpredictable. I should have said that is how Trumps politics work. Have you not noticed he will say something, the press freaks out and overreacts and looks horrible and then he issues a clarified statement. He has been doing this since last year.

... and now you're desperately trying to spin what you just clearly stated. Are you running for office now? LOL.

Here's how Trump's politics work: he makes a ridiculous claim or statement, he reverses it, and then reverses it again.

It's funny to watch the TJWs turn flip-flops trying to keep up with his backflips, LOL. Actually it's Hillaryous.

The Trump campaign either lied or they're too incompetent to know what's going on. Which is it?

That's the false dichotomy that I have witnessed you try to apply to others over and over and over.

Good for the goose.

edit on 14-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Taking his campaign at their word was, indeed, an overreaction.

I see that now.

Lesson learned. I won't believe a word from them again.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I see that now.

I'm sorry they disappointed you MME. I had noticed lately that you were beginning to be able to believe in a candidate again.

I'm sorry; reality is just no fun sometimes. (Honest and serious.)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I see that now.

I'm sorry they disappointed you MME. I had noticed lately that you were beginning to be able to believe in a candidate again.

I only really believed this story because it fit with my opinion of Trump. I never *trusted* either candidate to be be sincere or have the character to lead.

I don't comment much on Trump because I don't take him seriously. Hillary -- I take very seriously. That's the only reason why I spend more time talking about her.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I see that now.

I only really believed this story because it fit with my opinion of Trump. I never *trusted* either candidate to be be sincere or have the character to lead.

I don't comment much on Trump because I don't take him seriously. Hillary -- I take very seriously. That's the only reason why I spend more time talking about her.

My mistake then. I beg your pardon.

One would try to remember that in another six weeks or so this will all be over, except that, one of them will be in office for another 4-8 years.

I may have to get off the internet.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

That day cannot come soon enough for me.

I'd put all my money on Hillary. I am fully prepared for it. I won't be a bit sad that Trump doesn't win.

...of course, I won't be happy Hillary won either.

I'll find solace in apathy...and day-drinking.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join